or Connect

Posts by ziggyosk

Quote: Originally Posted by Macallan9 omgomgomgomgomgomgomogmg is this action figure man? I was wondering if anyone else would catch that
Quote: Originally Posted by RSN125 I was there yesterday and picked up a navy wool PL two button blazer for $400. Price tag claims it was once $2,999. anything in a 42L or 44L? I'm not sure which size I am in RLPL(I think it depends on the maker) but i'd love to go down if they have my size.
Cool boots, Love the antiquing
I'm 6' 0" 193 lbs with a 43 inch chest and 34 inch waist. I have a bunch of the BB Slim fit shirts in a size 16 neck, 35 sleeve. They are still baggy for me in the chest and really baggy in the waist. That's a cool trick with their MTM program, getting a smaller body size with a larger neck size. I'll have to try that out.
wear what ever the hell you want. Don't let them make you feel bad cause they look like crap.
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Always white in my experience - all mine are MTM. what is the difference between Charvet MTM and Bespoke? have you ever tried their Bespoke?
can someone show a picture comparing forward and reverse pleats? how can I tell which one my suits have?
Quote: Originally Posted by Axelman 17 Bumping an old topic. I am thinking about getting a glen plaid suit for my next commission. I currently have a navy fresco suit and a light to medium grey sharkskin. I am looking for a glen plaid that is conservative enough that I can wear it in a business setting, something interesting but not too loud. I have been thinking about a glen plaid with a subtle blue overcheck. The question in my mind is how dark to...
Quote: Originally Posted by JibranK Thanks. I'll definitely check them out. I was planning to hit RL, Cucinelli, Brioni, Last Call, Off 5th, Zegna, and maybe BB. I don't go to J. Crew anyway so I wasn't planning on its outlet either. Has anyone been to the Brioni outlet at Woodbury? what kind of stuff do they have? any suits or Sports Jackets? Prices? I am thinking of going down but I'm 2 hrs away and don't want to go if it sucks
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. I need to go to Paris