or Connect

Posts by ziggyosk

Quote: Originally Posted by theyare Saks: now 50% off lowest price ticketed price. Facconable: 60% off regular prices on a ton of spring/summer stuff. what is included in that Saks sale?
What does everyone find is the best surface to polish your shoes on? I use my kitchen counter, I just put some newspaper down. The problem is it can be a real pain when I want to use both hands to hold a cloth and buff my shoes because they end up flopping around. Does anyone use those stands that come on the top of some Shine Boxes like this: http://www.kiwishoeshine.com/pics/HR...e_box_wood.jpg I especially like to give the toes and heels of my shoes mirror...
Quote: Originally Posted by Trumpormonkey anyone got any suggestions on my last post? Are you looking for basic instructions on how to polish your shoes? If you are here's a good beginning: http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/C..._shoeshine.htm
Quote: Originally Posted by Macallan9 omgomgomgomgomgomgomogmg is this action figure man? I was wondering if anyone else would catch that
Quote: Originally Posted by RSN125 I was there yesterday and picked up a navy wool PL two button blazer for $400. Price tag claims it was once $2,999. anything in a 42L or 44L? I'm not sure which size I am in RLPL(I think it depends on the maker) but i'd love to go down if they have my size.
Cool boots, Love the antiquing
I'm 6' 0" 193 lbs with a 43 inch chest and 34 inch waist. I have a bunch of the BB Slim fit shirts in a size 16 neck, 35 sleeve. They are still baggy for me in the chest and really baggy in the waist. That's a cool trick with their MTM program, getting a smaller body size with a larger neck size. I'll have to try that out.
wear what ever the hell you want. Don't let them make you feel bad cause they look like crap.
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Always white in my experience - all mine are MTM. what is the difference between Charvet MTM and Bespoke? have you ever tried their Bespoke?
can someone show a picture comparing forward and reverse pleats? how can I tell which one my suits have?