or Connect

Posts by seamless74

the lawn tipped white fred perry with one blue and one green ring on the sleeves has gotta be the one, or the black with red and white...
much obliged....
hello all, I currently find myself in a sever outerwear phase.. favoring iconic and time tested pieces.. was wondering if anybody could help me identify the jacket ( and i know this sounds a little random) that Kevin Costner wears in the last couple scenes of Bull Durham im sure its in loads of other movies throughout the years as well but thats the most recent place ive seen it.. its got like a green hue to it kind of bomber styled i guess but made out of a nylon...
Geez,,, i havent been on this forum in like 2 months and its amazing how this thread is exactly where it was when i left off... size half size down!!!!!!!
those polos are terrible.... just buy some fred perry about as fresh, original, and edgy you can get with classic polo styling..
god i hate flip flops!!! from the sound they make, to being in that close proximity to some dudes bare feet.... theyre abhorrid and essential nowhere except maybe washing the car in the driveway... i just love it when dipshits wear flip flops with jeans and a hoodie when its like 50 degrees or colder outside and raining or something.... i really think people who do that have mental problems and the whole thing is theyre not even comfortable at least for me...
I think it might be a case of overthinking an item of clothing.. but then again what the hell is this site for if not for that very thing... Henleys are cool always have been always will be i like mine fairly tight paired with boots and jeans im not a big layering guy because im not a big guy... i think like anything else the fit of the item and its visual appeal have alot to do with a persons build... if you have anything going for yourself in terms of a...
Me Im thinking bout amaretto colored sperry gold cup collection penny loafers, cimarron cotton levi trousers and black or white penguin daddy o classic fit polo and some ray ban aviators would do me just fine this summer....
size down a half size......
I think the whole polo thing I mean its all about Fred Perry and Penguin as far as im concerned I've never heard anyone complain about Fred Perry sizing or Penguin for that matter theyre absolutely perfect if theyre too baggy on you your either anorexic or not sizing down.. Fred Perry polos are the absolute best polos made......