or Connect

Posts by mgm9128

The above: Lamb tagine with some of the last zucchini from my garden. Sweet swiss chard tourte filled with wild apples, wild black cherries, pine nuts and zucchini blossoms. This was extraordinary; complexity and layer of flavors like a fine wine.
The vinaigrette was really fantastic, and worth noting. From memory, the recipe is as follows: Slice half of a small onion and a nice piece of ginger finely, add to a saucepan along with half of a hot chili, 3 crushed garlic cloves, and a stalk of lemongrass. Add 250ml of orange juice, 35ml of lime juice, 35ml of lemon juice, 25ml of rice vinegar, 60g of sugar, and a few drops of fish sauce. Bring to the boil, reduce by half, strain, let chill. Add around 30 g of ketchup...
1 Zucchini salad with hard boiled egg, anchovy, olives, capers, herbs, etc. 2 Crab salad with mango and papaya, tomato jelly, Thai vinaigrette 3 Garden tomato salad with sea beans, olives, feta, fried dough (I kept laughing when I ate this) Will try to label next time. Been posting from my phone and it's a pain in the ass to type.
My tomatoes are in full swing. This chilled soup has 5 different varieties.
Sure. First is a salad of haricot verts with fraises de bois from my garden, wild garlic flowers and curry (really beautiful flavors). Second is veal with 4 different tomato preparations, parmesan and fresh almonds.