or Connect

Posts by mgm9128

Scottish partridge cooked in grape leaves with salsify and other things
Yeah.
I didn't either. A friend introduced me to it in LA this summer. It also produces a high alkaline 11.5 pH water which interestingly emulsifies with oil, and is great for cleaning grease (especially on the stovetop), and removing the oil based pesticides on most conventional fruits and vegetables (or wax on lemons). The 2.5 acid water kills salmonella and E. coli on contact, so works great for disinfecting work surfaces without chemicals. Also, as I understand it, there are...
Well, I bought a water ionizer from Japan. It makes acid water that keeps my artichokes from oxidizing without lemon, and the 9.5 water makes a nifty tasting stock. It does a lot of other neat things, too, and I am still experimenting with it.
Muffato..one of the more interesting cheeses I've tried recently. The outside is rubbed with thyme, marjoram, mint and verbena. Excellent.
I made a civet from the shoulders last week. The recipe in the Ducasse book called for cooking them for one hour. It took more like four and a half. I found them a little tricky to get just right.
Merci. It is indeed hare. The loin. Scrumptious meat.
Scottish hare..washed down with a tall glass of ionized water at a pH of 9.5
Yes, but I feel the plate is lacking a swoosh or a smear of something. Perhaps he should make two cakes and puree one?
Try a chainsaw.