or Connect

Posts by ConcreteFiction

Size medium, new with tags. I ship to CONUS Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
As mentioned - new with tags. Size 50 21.5" pit to pit. I ship to CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Three scarves by The Hillside. Shipping to CONUS locations only - add $6 to purchase price. 1. Wool blend striped NWOT: $55$50 2. Chenille NWT: $55$50 3. Modified Herringbone NWOT: $55$50
Brand new, with tags Levis Vintage Clothing Menlo Jacket in Tan Size Medium Beautiful piece, will surely develop a great patina with its almost-natural hue. Measurements, laying flat, are of course, to the best of my abilities. If you know your general size with LVC, I would imagine this would fit (I'm usually a Large and this feels a size small on me). P2P: 20.5" Across shoulders: 18.5" Bottom of collar to bottom hem: 23" - Front hem is a longer by about 1.5 -...
Brand new, with tags. Size Large Measurements: Waist: ~18" Rise: ~12" Inseam: ~30.5" Hem: ~8" Let me know if you have any questions. Shipping to CONUS locations.
NEWOQYCpI8o - usedThank you!
SOLD Measurements: Pit to pit: ~19.5" Shoulders across back: ~17" Shoulder seam to hem: ~24"
As the title suggested, sold.
Brand new - includes shoe bag and extra pair of laces. Sorry, I don't have the original box. Price includes free USPS Priority Mail with tracking shipping to CONUS. Buyer add 4% PayPal fees. Let me know if you have any questions.
FW 2012, Brand new, with tags. I discovered that XL is just a bit large on me. Dark olive cotton whipcord of the perennial classic from EG - the fabric is great for fall/spring or chilly summer nights and would work as a layering piece for winter. Pit to pit: 22.25" Shoulders: 19" Bottom of collar to hem: 28.5" Price includes shipping to CONUS. Buyer is responsible to add 4% PayPal fees. Let me know if you have any questions.