or Connect

Posts by ConcreteFiction

NEWOQYCpI8o - usedThank you!
SOLD Measurements: Pit to pit: ~19.5" Shoulders across back: ~17" Shoulder seam to hem: ~24"
As the title suggested, sold.
Brand new - includes shoe bag and extra pair of laces. Sorry, I don't have the original box. Price includes free USPS Priority Mail with tracking shipping to CONUS. Buyer add 4% PayPal fees. Let me know if you have any questions.
FW 2012, Brand new, with tags. I discovered that XL is just a bit large on me. Dark olive cotton whipcord of the perennial classic from EG - the fabric is great for fall/spring or chilly summer nights and would work as a layering piece for winter. Pit to pit: 22.25" Shoulders: 19" Bottom of collar to hem: 28.5" Price includes shipping to CONUS. Buyer is responsible to add 4% PayPal fees. Let me know if you have any questions.
From FW 2013 - New with tags Really great streetwear casual jacket, especially for the price. Sorry for the crappy pics, not home often when there is good light. Color is most like the pictures I grabbed from Uniqlo's website. More info here: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-wool-blended-jersey-jacket/078863-09 Some random blog pics of same jacket in a different colorway here: More info...
New in box Waxed canvas outer, soft leather lining. Size 45 $185 $150 I ship to CONUS only, PayPal payment. Let me know if you have any questions and check out my other items for sale.
20% off sale at Unionmade with PLUS20
No box, but they still have the tags attached. Size 10US I ship to CONUS, PayPal payment. Let me know if you have any questions.
New with tags - Noir - rigid denim Wasit: 16.5" Inseam: 35" Hem: 7" Shipping to CONUS, Paypal, etc. Let me know if you have any questions.