or Connect

Posts by A.J.V

I'll remember that next time... If you click the first pic you should be able to see a bit bigger pics...I guess this is still a positive comment, so thanks man...The jacket is actually made by benetton. Found it @ some thrift store and made it a bit slimmer than what it was.Thank you. Well, when it's raining and sleezy in november (and I don't even wanna talk about the winter) you may wanna rethink that...
[[SPOILER]]
Today:
Today: [[SPOILER]]
Been away for about a week and just scrolled through about ten pages...Thumbs up was not enough, this is awesome!!
Maybe could even be posted at SW&D, but I don't go there very often, so here it is.. Morning coffee today. It's getting all cold and rainy in Finland... [[SPOILER]] Shoes were brown suede chukkas, forgot to get those in the pictures...
Three days of work remaining, today it was like this...
+1. The suits are great, especially the first one. But the shirts are not working.
Thanks Victor!The suit is actually found from a thrift store (and it's made in Finland, no brand) and then modified by tailor. So nothing bespoke in that one. I like it quite a lot though And thanks for all thumb ups guys!Disregarding the lenght of the trou (or the need to pull up the pants), that suit and the combination altogether is great!
That overcoat is superb!!The fall is coming...Some more and deets... [[SPOILER]]