Posts by A.J.V

And here's what I got yesterday... It makes a nice knot quite easily + the quality of handwork and the fabric are really nice.
I bought those gloves from h&m here in Helsinki. And well, they're not the best quality you can get but for the price they'll do fine. So I would'nt recommend them to be your only pair of gloves but they're good add for the rotation.ThinkDerm: I'll pm you about the winter whites...
Thanks. Driving gloves are from H&M, socks from Happy Socks.No, I've never tried on Incotex pants... Checked the ones you have on sale (some looked really nice...), any chance there's gonna be any on size 29 / 30? (46?)
Bexley enfields.
Just the clothes and deets today:
Erik, this is just great as I have mentioned already... However, I'm really waiting for that tie to arrive....
The website is now online www.alfredsargent.co.uk I'd say it looks really nice...
Had missed these comments, sorry about that..However, the suede belt is Hilfiger and the cardigan is made by brand (maybe Danish) called Jack&Jones. Latter is a "youth / street wear brand" and the clothes are usually not really worth looking for.. But that cardigan was an exemption to that
This is great!! But, you shouldn't have mentioned it here... Cause I want that tie... Just remember to update your tumblr right in the morning
Thanks man. Shoes are Alfred Sargent Moore. Really nice...