or Connect

Posts by A.J.V

Do not want to crosspost, so Posting just here instead of WAYWRN-thread. This is actually what I wore yesterday...
Thanks. Been there few times, but I've never visited the spa. Is it worth it?And yes, most of my pants are quite slim-fitted, especially my summer pants.Thanks. It's cashmere, made by Drake's for Emma Willis. Thanks for Hikari013, both ties (same kind, orange and blue) I got from him are awesome!! (even though I'm still a bit sad I couldn't get the pink one...)Thanks Lufty and psguy! And well, as Jamesgatz said, I felt the blazer (even db) to be quite approriate for that...
Been away for a while (holidays...), but here's what I wore yesterday. Nice day with my lady and her family. Little cruise at the sea...Some more pics... [[SPOILER]]
Great looking stuff here!! I just hope I was 38 instead of 36...
Quote: Originally Posted by emptym Great stuff, Vox, Panda, and AJV. Cheers! Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast Outfit is nice. This photo angle is not. (... and the prominent placement of the word "idea" on the chair's sticker gives it a more disturbing symbolism). Thanks. Did not even notice the sticker until I saw the picture on my screen. Quote: Originally Posted by EFV Like this a lot. Perhaps the blazer is a tad tight, I do like the...
Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts New linen suit in prep for up coming trip to NOLA this month. Really nice pic. And a great looking suit!
It's not easy to be a rookie round here at the moment... today
Quote: Originally Posted by Achillus This topic should been pinned, some are amazing pictures. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by EFV Yet another blue SC outfit. Nice and clean. Got inspired by this for today's outfit. Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast Fun suit. Terrible choice of socks with it. Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl why this socks? Quote: Originally Posted by sugarbutch The socks. Otherwise, rock on. I see that the socks...
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches thats my kinda suit. lovin it!! Quote: Originally Posted by Aldehyde Great look! Your definitely one of the best new posters here. Thanks guys! Quote: Originally Posted by EFV I'm starting to look forward to your next post. This suit looks great. Hard to tell the fit though, as you only have one shot in there were it seems like the jacket is buttoned, and...