or Connect

Posts by A.J.V

Couple of souveniers from Italy. Sport coats from Lardini & Pal Zileri and the gloves from Madova. Plus copped these orange rivieras from Trunk Clothiers last weekend.
One of the recest additions to the collection by Berg&Berg.
I guess there's no thread for the subject yet so I might as well open it now (didn't see the styleforum representation at the fair this time). Could have done it earlier but have been a bit busy... However I try to post here some of the S/S ´14 collections seen at Pitti this time, mainly those that are related to "classic menswear". At this point it's just few "sneak peeks" of the collections, will update as soon as I get them posted to the blog during next weeks. Eidos...
Not sure if there has already been a lot of pics from the Trunk show Meermin held in Stockholm, however here are few I took myself in case anyone is interested... [[SPOILER]] Couple of more pics and few words of the trunk through the sig.
Couple of casual fits from archives. [[SPOILER]]
Drake's at Pitti Uomo. Chiaia Napoli.
Thanks. Haven't been wearing them much yet (just tried) but I'd say they fit TTS. I have Moore (adelaides) with same last in the same size and they fit pretty much similar.Cheers! I think the color is called Sienna (brown).The model name is Radwell (as mentioned above) and got them from A Fine Pair of Shoes. Check more details from their website.And thanks for all the comments, I'm definitely happy with what I got.
Got today my new Radwell boots. These babies are sweet. These came through AFPOS, so thanks a lot Julian! Hopefully will next week have some pictures of new Snuff suede Ramseys to share...
And Eleventy: (there are some more pics behind the link above)
Still got few pictures / colletions to share... Capes by Il Tabarro And some Tombolini "flying" jackets: