or Connect

Posts by A.J.V

Thanks! And thanks for the critique. That's one of those things I personally like more aesthetically pleasing, that the metal of the pin is visible. But I know there are a lot differing opinions on that one and have used that so at only the head can be seen as well.
Details mainly from the past week, shot by phone. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]]
Thanks! The suit is a mtm-piece from a local store here in Helsinki called Sauma. The fabrics is wool-silk (IIRC) blend by VBC.
Earlier this week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday). Quick shots by phone.
Thanks! The glasses are by Balenciaga. I bought the frames from Malford of London a couple of years ago.
Cheers! Well, it actually was a bit too warm to wear a waxed jacket like that barbour and sweater together as it was sunny for that day. But did not know that when I left home in the morning But yeah, it's getting chilly around here, about 10-15 ÂșC on daily basis and getting below zero during the nights soon..
Great fits on this page. Nicely done An Acute Style, SprezzaTrash and Gerry Nelson! A few own pics from last weekend. Jacket: Barbour / Sweater: RL / Denim: Weekday / Sneakers: Superga / Tote bag: Mismo
This is an old pic but this is how they looked when I got them 53 last.
I took my old Miller boots from the storage, need to get ready for fall and winter...