or Connect

Posts by A.J.V

Thanks! The briefcase is made by a quite young Swedish company called Winter Studios.Made of very thick vegetable tanned calf leather, simple and discreet. The one I am having in the pics is still a prototype but as far as I am concerned, in terms of the look the ones sold in their web shop are the same.
Thanks. No, those are mainly RTW. The shirts is pictures are from Berg&Berg and Gran Sasso. Only the denim one is mtm by Proper cloth.Thanks guys, much appreciated!
I would say going half size down is good. I'm usually UK6,5 (EU40) and my Aperture sneakers are EU40. That's the smallest size I could get from those and I wear them with an extra inner sole, so I guess EU 39,5 would have been just perfect.And need to say I really like my Apertures. Wasn't so sure in the first place but they are actually even better when you get them into your hands (and feet) than they are in pictures.A few shots of my own pair:
The summer has been fairly casual, a few shots from past weeks.
Again after a break a couple of shots from past weeks (and months maybe).
Thanks guys! And I have to admit I was positively surprised myself. Now they are just great, wearing them in fact at the moment.And shortly about the process I did for them.First I took spirit vinegar and diluted it with water (1 part vinegar and 3 parts water). Next I watered cotton cloth with the mixture and wiped the shoes properly with the moist cloth. After I had cleaned the shoes properly I set them to dry (for a day about).After drying I needed to moisturize the...
I thought this might be a thread to share a few pics of one of my favorite pairs in my rotation at the moment. Carmina brown calf leather double monks on the Simpson last. During the winter they got beaten up pretty badly thanks to rain, slush, salt etc. But luckily with some proper clean-up, nourishing and most of all that quality leather of the uppers I got them to look alright again.
Earlier this week. [[SPOILER]] Sauma private label / Mastai Ferretti / Berg&Berg / Drake's London / Crockett&Jones
Thanks! The peacoat is made by Korean brand Bastong. Made in Korea from Italian fabrics with horn buttons. Even though it is peacoat, the lining of the coat is not that thick or warm. So basically the jacket is appropriate for fall and spring seasons but not for the coldest winter days. Unless you wear many layers underneath.If you want there is more my thoughts about the jacket here.
Thanks! Yep, it is Casentino.