or Connect

Posts by Enthusiasm

Thank you. I'm considering simply going for a 43 P2 with some slimming of the heel and instep. I hope it will be enough over the toes.
Of course you do. Might I ask how your feet are shaped?I'm looking more for something all-purpose, so both formal and casual shoes to use the last.
Well the thing is it was a really confusing experience. I have the feet of a duck, my toes are extremely wide, yet my heel is slim. The P2 on half a size smaller felt better around the toe, and both felt too loose in the heel. The issue is the P2 was a soft wholecut whilst the F was a sturdy adelaide. I have no idea as to what to do...
I've only had the chance to try a P2 in size 43, and an F in size 43.5. To get some outside perspective on this, how similar would you gents say the P2 and F lasts are?
I'll be in Rome for a few days towards the end of september, does anyone have any recommendations of interesting places to visit? Both stores and sights are welcome!
I have my second order being carried out right now, and couldn't be more stoked to see the result!Luxire, mayhaps I could ask you some questions?I'm curious of your ability to provide wider and thinner MOP buttons for shirts, something like this. [[SPOILER]] Would this be possible? How much would that cost I wonder?I'm also Very interested in your progress with leather, do you have any samples of jackets you could show off perhaps?Cheers, can't wait to see your latest work!
Agreed, and an easy fix! But truly that can't be all, or have I such a well fitting shirt without having known it? I feel like the front should be far less wrinkled if that's the case, but I have little knowledge of shirts, so maybe I'm completely wrong. Thanks for the answer anyhow!
Do you gents have any suggestions for a cheap fabric that could still be worn often, for my very first shirt? And as such, an expected less that optimal fit.
How wide would you say they are in the toe box and around the ball of the foot? I absolutely love the look, by I have the feet of a yeti...
Seeing as I've gotten some great help from here before, I figure I might as well keep bothering you! I'm planning to order an MTM shirt from Luxire, and am considering what measurements to send in. As such, I took one of the few shirts that I feel fit at all any longer, and am now wondering what alterations I should make to it's measurements when I write them down. So, what should be altered in the numbers? Thanks!