or Connect

Posts by alohamichael

Just purchased my first pair! I got the Park Avenues and am excited for them to arrive. My two cents: obviously $125 ( current price ) is a decent chunk of change but for the value it seems like a fair price. You're talking shipping four pounds to and from your location, labor, and raw materials. Frankly I'm amazed they can continue to offer this service. I'm sure there are rarities in service inconsistency but it seems like they do their best to make it right if it is on...
If you're worried about sizing I'd recommend Kent Wang's bespoke deerskin program.http://www.kentwang.com/about/gloves
The new brushed cottons feel "heavy" but they definitely vary in weight. The flannels vary a lot too. Best way is to feel them for yourself! But pretty much all the secret wash shirting is thin and light.
My store is very strict about the ID thing (must be current too) so i wouldn't use this as a blanket technique.
Take the same size. I think they didn't name them Thomas Mason Ludlow because it's a mouthful… obviously there will be small variations based off of fabric weight + how you wash them.
I don't know why but online list prices and in-store list prices will not always match up. If you have a different price online don't assume the sales staff knows it, be upfront and tell them! Makes everyone's lives easier.
The cashmere is nice. i would wait for discount if you are on the fence for the first time. I don't own any because I know it takes special diligence to care for (and patience which I don't have).
Had this same issue but then I realized my country was sent to France for some reason.
Yea..any tailor worth his salt can do this.
They aren't suppose to be…it really depends on the store. Some are more lax than others.