or Connect

Posts by alohamichael

Medium weight wool. Slim fit. Split curtained waistband. Three-point closure. Horn buttons. Flat front. Zip fly. Unfinished hem. 100% Wool. I got these for christmas as a gift but they don't fit me. Never worn except to try them on. The construction is great and the fabric is really nice. Definitely would keep them if they fit. 99.99 total for u.s. continental shipping. 105.99 for AK + HI. 114.99 for...
I got this but unfortunately I am too big for them. Retails for $250, I am asking for $129 including domestic shipping. If it's international we can figure it out after. These things have a great texture to the fabric. I see this as a durable pair of pants I can wear and not worry about getting dirty instead of khaki chinos. The fit is a true slim, not skinny, not straight. -Japanese 12.5 oz selvedge canvas -Hickory striped canvas pocket bags -Custom punch-through...
Sold.
Closed
I bought this jacket and unfortunately it's slightly too small for me . I'm 6'0 180 lbs. Retailed for $275 when i bought it. I've only tried it on inside, otherwise it hasn't been touched. Banker striped lining. Shoulder flanges for better movement. Ribbed detail on neck, cuffs, and bottom. Two external hip pockets Three internal chest pockets Shipping is $10 for US, $25 everywhere else.
Sorry, this is a size Large.
Was gifted this shirt jacket but sadly does not fit me. I've never worn it except for trying it on indoors and the original tags are still on. Retails for $350 and I am selling for $210 USD plus free tracked UPS shipping to continental US only, everywhere else $15. Payment via paypal. i've included the official measurements but am happy to provide more should you need. 100% cotton - woven in Italy Tailored fit Italian sourced logo buttons with rubberised...
I was gifted this beautiful shirt jacket but sadly it does not fit me. My loss is your gain. I've never worn it except for trying it on inside and it has original tags still on it. Retails for 350 and you can take it home for $200 that's approximately 43% off the retail price. I will also throw in free UPS+tracking information (domestic US only). A bit more information, the cotton is heavy duty. The hand feels like a pair of 13 oz. khakis. 100% cotton - woven in...
SOLD They don't fit me and I couldn’t return them. Never worn except for trying them indoors a couple of times. They are now yours for $110 and free shipping+tracking information through UPS to continental US. Everywhere else $10. Retails for $220. The Dropped Yoke Straight – Dry Indigo Selvage - 13oz White Oak Plant Cone Mills Indigo Selvage Sanforized Denim – Woven, cut and sewn in USA - Custom Copper Rivets - Button Fly - Chainstitched Hem - Yellow line...
Dang.......that sport coat version is awesome. thanks for the review.