or Connect

Posts by kinesthesia

is that blue repeat gingham seersucker?
red. pink. a light blue. camel.
you got the better deal.
Is there still going to be a new run of the Dandy? If so when? Will it come in a 38? What about the hardware, riveted button fly, suspender buttons? Also cherry slush hoody? I've got plans for that where the fuck is it...
These thermals are way nicer then I thought they'd be. Who do I have to fuck in order to get the second one I ordered shipped?
I need some heavyweight Pocket T's for work in a warehouse. Something similar to the 7.5oz iron heart t's. I shouldn't think they need to be that beefy though.
Dumping a bunch of stuff that doesn't fit. Paypal, Gift. USD. Prices are shipped. flat rate box USPS with tracking. CONUS only. I can only ship on Fridays. Measurements are in inches. Dry Bones Work Shirt size 40. $20 Selvage details on the placket and the side gussets. There is a quarter sized section on the back is threadbare. It's not too noticeable. Collar 16: Down the Back 28.5: Shoulder Seam 18.5: Chest 22: Deluxeware Chambray Work Shirt 30 Selvage in the pockets...
Dumping a bunch of stuff that doesn't fit. Paypal, Gift. USD. Prices are shipped. flat rate box USPS with tracking. CONUS only. I can only ship on Fridays. Measurements are in inches. Dry Bones Work Shirt size 40. $20 Selvage details on the placket and the side gussets. There is a quarter sized section on the back is threadbare. It's not too noticeable. Collar 16: Down the Back 28.5: Shoulder Seam 18.5: Chest 22: Deluxeware Chambray Work Shirt 30 Selvage in the pockets...
[[SPOILER]]
i didn't want to pile on a week ago when i first saw this thread. recent comments have made this more relevant. [[SPOILER]]