or Connect

Posts by Dewey

If my handwriting was more legible, people next to me in meetings would too easily read the sardonic comments I am writing about their outfits.
^ Nice coats! Despos has good advice (of course).
2002? I thought most of the threads from this far back had been lost. This may have been a picture of Flusser's latest outfit.
I don't think the city/country idea needs to be honored above all others. It's a way of looking at menswear but not the only way, and very few men understand or respect it much in 2012. In your question it sounds forced, like it's a little knowledge being a dangerous thing. How do the ladies smile on the navy? What are your friends and coworkers wearing over their jackets? etc. etc.
Farg ... the outerwear I was eyeing for sale time is out of stock in my size.
Forum looks great on my android phone this evening. Killer mobile site. Big kudos
The 346 stores sell a lot of clothing to people who go shopping in the large outlet malls where they are installed. Diffusion brands are profitable. That's the point of it.Not all the 346 lines are that much different from the mainline stores. Some of the sweaters look 100% the same to me (I see piles of mixed mainline and 346 in the one outlet mall store I visit once a year).Also, not all the stuff in the mainline stores is really that great. The 1818 suits are a...
Recognize that your appreciation of the coat is clouded by uncertainty about whether or not you paid a fair price for it. You don't have to live like that. If you continue to highly value "good deal" you will end up with a mountain of "good deal" clothing. Most of what you can get at a "good deal" price is stuff that nobody wanted, often for a good reason, which is why the item made it to "good deal" status. $20 for a brand-new $250 tie is not a good deal if the tie is...
It's worth about $95
Why would anyone expect to purchase first-quality Aldens from ebay?