or Connect

Posts by Window

Selling a.p.c. petit standard slim raw jeans Size 32 Brand New with tags Details & Care Classic five-pocket jeans cut slim through legs are crafted from ultra-tough, stiff raw selvedge denim that breaks in and contours to the body over time. Those in the know suggest sizing down and washing very infrequently. That will allow the denim to conform to your shape and take on the personal wear lines and fading unique to you. 34 1/2" inseam; 14 1/2" leg opening; 10 1/2" front...
cha ching
this + 10000000000000000
username? this sounds like someone I don't want to deal with.
block eBay user "poombaburg", lies about item color to get free returns.
Response from Franceschetti: "In this case "Cordovan" isn't horse cordovan, but it's the name that our supplier, a french tannery, uses to call this high quality calfskin. If it was original horse cordovan, surely the shoes would have been much more expensive." Looks like the ebay "shells" sold out. Count me among those burned. Live and learn I guess. That being said, they're pretty dang nice.
CLOSE
Cheaney Beaufort chelsea 5" boots Size UK 10 F/ US 10.5-11 D Outsole measurement : 10 7/8" x 4" USED, but very nice condition
NWOB Sergio Rossi suede captoe boots 4" height Outsole measurement: 12 1/8" x 4" Rubber sole, leather lined, Blake construction Open to offers
Alden foot balance tru-tred last moc toe shoes Size 10 C USED shoes, clear wear shown, in good condition. Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to CONUS