or Connect

Posts by afixedpoint

Still have not sold the electric rider, but I bought another spot anyways. Black lamb QDR and navy calf DR or black lamb DR and navy calf QDR?
I decided I would rather get the DR instead. Selling for sticker price or willing to engineer a trade for a TOJ spot. Chest is ~50, other measurements are 48ish, PM for more details if you are serious Cheers
Will try to post a quick fit soon!The color is quite striking, looks fairly close to the Margiela cobalt leather from this past SS
Picked up the electric goat rider this morning. This was a "secret model", so I literally had no idea how it would come out, until this morning. (Not sure if any other dudes here ordered one) Distinguishing features from the other models -Convertible collar (see photos) -two small side tabs -two button closure over the front zipper -sleeve zippers are in the front! I am a little on the fence about keeping it. I would be happy to sell it at face value OR trade for a...
I actually have no idea. Ordered the secret model I will post a photo when I get it
Shipping confirmation for my electric rider. Happy birthday cyc
Silver is almost always better. One could make a case for gunmetal on earthy tones. About to reach 15 months on my electric rider order. Regret not getting a jacket in the ivory leather. Also, no ivory orders in the queue to buy. So weary from the waiting, can barely write coherent sentences.
Jeans are too tight, will size up on the skinny tapereds in the future
@thewho13 I will stand outside and look for a dude wearing a white 5zip.
Trying to buy a piece from Uniform Experiment, cannot find any contact info for these guys, anybody have any luck?