or Connect

Posts by afixedpoint

Did somebody here just buy the white/grey 5zip on Yoox?
You also have the FW13 black calf right? There was a Spanish dude sitting across from me on the Tube wearing the same iteration as well. First 5zip sighting in London. Too bad I was not wearing mine that day...
Old photo of a 50 I tried on. A 52 popped up.
A grail just showed up out of the blue. I thought I was never going to see it again. One size too large. Fuck. My usual size.
My local Uniqlo when I'm back in BJ. "Why did I never think of that?"
London sightseeing: SW&D edition Harrod's - Worth a trip for the spectacle, if you do not mind crowds. (Also happens to be right across the street from work) Harvey Nichols: Right down the street. The staff are very friendly and IMO better buys than its gargantuan counterpart. A lot of Junya and a nice Balmain leather on deep discount. Liberty: SA's here are also very nice. Found an 100% cashmere margiela coat for 900 quid (incl. VAT), a pair of Junya Tricker's, and...
I have a pair of brand new Viberg x Notre guidi calf service boots, size 9. Looking to do a swap in case anybody is interested.
A few more Boston recs Backbar in Somerville for cocktails Oleana for mediterranean fare (sit outdoors) Boston public library courtyard If any SW&D folks in London want to get together on the weekends, drop me a PM, I'm here until end of August!
Dec 13' black lamb 780 + 70 excella May 14' (lol) navy calf 870 Large wallet