or Connect

Posts by afixedpoint

Just acquired a NWT Jade Merino, but probably redundant given I already have a fishtail Pit:22.5 Shoulder:18.5 Sleeve: 27 Back: 37.5
Please do NOT post a fit here.
Met up with @nicelynice today in Ebisu! Had lunch at an udon place, and then strolled through daikanyama and tried on some clothes. Lift was quite cool, and is worth checking out. Even the music seemed to match the interior and the wares. Gullam was another cool store with lots of Devoa. We also went to Lewis Leathers, which had some quilted numbers in turquoise, yellow, and red. Still have yet to decide whether a yellow rider is a good idea or not. Definitely a fun date
It is New Year's eve in Shibuya. I am on the way to meet some friends. "Hmm...that quilting pattern looks identical to mine." "Dude, is that a QDR?" We picked the seediest backdrop we could find in the vicinity.
More excited to see the sofa
Project aegis
Both new with tags.
Going to be in Tokyo from 12/28 - 1/9. Meeting up with @nicelynice on the 8th. If other dudes are around, please do join. Feel free to PM me with any suggestions for spots to see and eats to eat.
Why is this still here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/442729/maison-martin-margiela-mmm-it-46-us-small-black-calf-5-zip-leather-jacket-bnwt