or Connect

Posts by Shawl Lapel

These are gorgeous
They have different offerings so it depends on what model you're looking at. The guys at Skoak speak perfect English though so returns would be 100% easier with them.
I think Forest is roomier than Rain but you should research that. Rain in normal width is better for D or E footed people with wider heels and moderately high insteps. If your foot is pretty narrow you'd probably do better with Simpson and I'd guess you at a 10.5UK. Maybe 10UK in Rain but I think you'd find the shoe feeling big volume-wise. I'd email Skoak for sizing advice in addition to what feedback you get from this thread.
Black shouldn't be out of the question, but I'd go with dark brown before I went with burgundy.
Are you a 10.5 in AE 65 even though your brannock is 11 because your foot is narrow?
I have bal boots on Robert in 9.5UK and I wear them with thick socks. The last is comfortable all around (not narrow in the toe, regular instep, heel's not too wide), great for all day wear. They're a hair big to wear with regular dress socks so I relegate them to cold-weather duty. And with the dainite soles, I guess that's how it should be anyway.
You know, snow, and not wanting to scratch those gorgeous soles. But, c'est la vie. Gotta wear em!
Close... I'm a 9.5. But thanks anyway.
Well in that case... I need some cxl jumpers in my life
Roger how well does CXL keep a shine? I thought it was a pull-up leather so I imagine they're hard to keep looking new?