or Connect

Posts by Shawl Lapel

I posted this in the Carmina thread but I thought I'd check here as well. Have tried these on but not worn them out yet and trying to decide if this was something that could have happened during me trying the shoes on or if it's a manufacturing defect. I've never seen that stitch tear through before but just checking before I email Betty to exchange them.
Those look great
Would have liked to make a Carmina p0rn post but have to ask advice instead. I ordered these direct and noticed this last night. I've only tried them on two or three times, haven't worn them out yet. Is this something that happened during manufacturing or could me trying the shoes on have done this? Trying to decide if I should exchange them. I've had a tight fit before with bals but never seen that stitch rip through the leather like that.
3rd here. Expecting them Friday. (Fedex)
Charles Tyrwhitt can be bought pocketless.
http://www.styleforum.net/a/what-kind-of-suit-should-i-buy
They have a Carmina store, but no outlet. Only sale I'm aware of is free or 1/2off shipping for online purchases through 31Aug.
I bought that exact pair in the Madrid store They were very snug but after keeping some trees in them they've stretched just enough to where they're really comfortable.
Got mine this morning too.
^ I think the bowing is just a loafer trait. There's no lacing to hold them tight to the top of your foot.