or Connect

Posts by Shawl Lapel

I'd give Allison a call... I just asked about going from 10.5D to 10E because I have a little bit of room at the toe of my 2-Last shoes, and sometimes they pinch my pinky toe. She said dropping down in length might make the pinching worse because the toe will be shorter, but at the same time going up a width gives about 1/4" extra all around the shoe which could lead to heel slip. So I guess I could get some pinky relief but without a good fit at the back. Long story...
The boot I've been waiting for! I'm in
That's very true, Leaves, I forgot there were that many. I stopped in only at the one on Claudio Coello, seems like that's the largest of the ones there.
You're welcome. Be sure to add Sagrada Familia to your list of stops in Barcelona
Leather conditioner won't hurt the distressed finish. You can get brown or neutral wax if you want to keep a shine on the toe.
Doing some googling I found the Player's Shoe is also on the 2 last if that helps anyone for this EC boot. For me, the player fits a hair long in the toe and pinches my pinky toe sometimes, so I might consider going to a 10E for the boot instead of the 10.5D I usually take. Anyone else with Player's care to chime in?
Hmmm, I only stopped in the Barcelona store for a minute since I'd already shopped in Madrid. They probably had about the same number of options as the web store, but different items if I remember correctly. Some more women's shoes too. Since I was in and out pretty quickly I don't remember it as well as Madrid, sorry. As an example: the Madrid store had both an Alcudia last burgundy adelaide,(similar to what used to be on Skoak), and the brown Simpson last 80105...
@patliean1 I think the store has a good amount more than the website shows. Pardon my mug in the shot but you can see the shelves in the background - maybe 1/3 of what they have in the store. When I ordered through the website, they said they had to ship from a store to the warehouse and then to me. Shop in Barcelona was a lot smaller, and not as much selection FYI.
Just wanted to post an "in the wild" pic ( as I know most shoes look different in real life than on the web) in case anyone was on the fence and wanted to take advantage of the sale. I have these derbies and the double monks from Andrew, hope he puts out some more shoes in the future.
I haven't heard of Henry's but I'm happy with my Meermins.