or Connect

Posts by Shawl Lapel

Wow! Those look great
I think Pat means Claudio Coello - that's the big one from what I know. Not sure what they'll have but just email them. Though if you regularly go to those places you listed, maybe Ud se habla espaƱol - just llamalos
When I emailed a store about ordering it was picked up by Betty, so I imagine she handles the correspondence. With the time change though I'd give them a day or two to respond.
I didn't visit that store, not sure about @patliean1, but if you're a 6.5 US (so 5.5 or 6UK?) I'd contact them ahead of time to see what range of sizes they have in the store.
Received the invoice for Merlot. Specs syncing up with what everyone else got? 2003 MERLOT CALF TONE ON TONE STITCHING BRASS EYELETS-TOP 3 SPEEDHOOKS STANDARD LINING AND INSOLE CHILI FLAT WELT BLACK DAINITE OUTSOLE WITH LEATHER MIDSOLE MEDIUM BROWN TRANSPARENT EDGE
Which one in Madrid?
FWIW I took 9.5UK in Hiro and Olfe, and had to go down to a 9UK in Ron for my loafers to fit. 9.5 had too much heel slip, and 9 were initially really tight to get on but broke in after a few wears. They were tassel not string, though I don't know why the two would fit differently.
10.5D US here and I took 9.5UK in Hiro (Dub monks) and Olfe, 9 in Ron (loafers). Not sure how much more room you get in the monks though because of the buckles vs laces.
Those wingtips are excellent!
Did some maintenance to prep some AEs for a new home. Didn't go for a mirror shine, just a good cleanup. Saphir Renovateur, Saphir Polish Mahogany No.9, and Saphir wax No.9. First time using Saphir wax and I wanted to try it out on my AEs before moving over to my Carminas. It's great stuff, I'll be picking up more colors in the future. Before After