or Connect

Posts by Shawl Lapel

The address can be found here: http://www.shop.carminashoemaker.com/pdf/condiciones_en_GB.pdfYou should coordinate through them for the return, and their address is listed in their email signature. I used USPS because it was 1/3rd the price of Fedex, total was about $65. Mine sat in customs in Spain for about a month so check the tracking often to make sure they get the package.
@ScooberJake if you're a solid 10D US then you should be fine going down a size to 9UK. What shoes are you looking at on Hiro?
I haven't tried Forest, but Rain and Robert in 9.5UK fit just fine.
That whole street Claudio Coello is like the Rodeo Drive of the area - Tiffany's, Jimmy Choo, Louboutin. Really good selection at the Carmina store, if you want to go above a Meermin budget. Also a T10 metro ticket will let you and a s/o (if you have one that's coming) each go through the metro turnstyles on 1 punch. Each of the 10 uses is good for 60 minutes I think.
That's exactly how I found the Simpson last to fit me. Tight on my pinky toe and too low in the toes for the height of my foot. Alcudia last fits perfectly though. I think 10 would be too long, but if you go that route and they fit fine, lmk.
Straight from Google translate, no pictures/captions @mw313
Saw the collars but I couldn't tell which went with which shirt. Thanks
Which collar does the green shirt have?
Have any other pictures? You're right about the lapel facing but it's hard to tell. Jacket doesn't have the usual covered buttons either. Do the pants have a satin stripe?
How hard are you buffing, and are you using wax?