or Connect

Posts by Shawl Lapel

Hmmm, I only stopped in the Barcelona store for a minute since I'd already shopped in Madrid. They probably had about the same number of options as the web store, but different items if I remember correctly. Some more women's shoes too. Since I was in and out pretty quickly I don't remember it as well as Madrid, sorry. As an example: the Madrid store had both an Alcudia last burgundy adelaide,(similar to what used to be on Skoak), and the brown Simpson last 80105...
@patliean1 I think the store has a good amount more than the website shows. Pardon my mug in the shot but you can see the shelves in the background - maybe 1/3 of what they have in the store. When I ordered through the website, they said they had to ship from a store to the warehouse and then to me. Shop in Barcelona was a lot smaller, and not as much selection FYI.
Just wanted to post an "in the wild" pic ( as I know most shoes look different in real life than on the web) in case anyone was on the fence and wanted to take advantage of the sale. I have these derbies and the double monks from Andrew, hope he puts out some more shoes in the future.
I haven't heard of Henry's but I'm happy with my Meermins.
There was too much heel slip in the 9.5, so they'd only get bigger as they broke in. 9 fits nice and snug.
I'm a 10.5 US, 9.5 Hiro/Olfe and I took a 9 in the Ron.
Assuming you're referring to leetpuma's reply I don't think he's saying there's anything wrong with the trees, but they're not lasted so you'd get the same effect with an $8 sale pair from Jos A Bank that you would from 35EU Meermin trees.
How would you guys compare Simpson, Rain and Alcudia? 10.5D US TTS, 9.5UK Alcudia, ____ Rain and _____ Simpson?
Maybe their shipping page isn't correct then, that's what I was going off of when shopping.http://www.quality-shop.com/world/payment-shippingI got a Fedex bill yesterday - not sure if it was from my Meermins or Carminas. But I'm exchanging my Carminas - hopefully I don't get hit twice. I might have to work that out with Fedex
Well the 80105s I ordered from Carmina came to 301EU with their 50% off shipping right now. With QS you only get free shipping with a total over 300EU, and since the shoes are just under, I'd have had to add something else to the cart to put it over 300. So once Carmina's shipping deal ends I guess you could do just a hair better with QS depending on what you buy.