or Connect

Posts by Shawl Lapel

I'll line up a top-down shot of 2 JFP lasts next to Carmina/Vass/GG and post pics.
Do your laces close all the way on Rain?
I figured a captoe would be slightly more versatile, but don't know if I've seen plaintoe pics for inspiration. I'll call it cap for now and see if anyone else throws a hat into the ring. Thanks for your interest
Favoring the captoe with broguing as in the picture.
X-post from Skoak thread: Since these have been run before call me a late adopter, but would anyone be interested in another batch of the black peccary EB button boots? Leather sole, last choice negotiable but thinking something chiseled like below... Could be a good GMTO to look to have for the winter.
Since these have been run before call me a late adopter, but would anyone be interested in another batch of the black peccary EB button boots? Leather sole, last choice negotiable but thinking something chiseled like below... Could be a good GMTO to look to have for the winter.
When I returned my shoes it was $50-60 via USPS and they were in customs in Spain for about a month. Does your tracking show them as not being received yet? I don't know of any new rules with the US site but so far your experience sounds about right... :/
I think you'll be good with Rain in 9.5UK.
You're welcome. For clarity's sake I meant that Rain's toe is more chiseled than Olfe.
My Olfe oxfords have a slightly lower instep than my Rain shells and the toe is more chiseled. Heel is also wider in Rain. I do take the same size for both though and that's what I'd recommend.