or Connect

Posts by Shawl Lapel

Interesting. I'm glad I got a pair in the old cognac before they changed over. The new version is a nice shade of red brown but doesn't say cognac to me.
Very smart looking @aristoi bcn, a fit between Simpson and Rain sounds interesting.
Well no wonder there's no more left Nice collection, MoosicPa.
I only recently spray waterproofed my go-to suede rain shoes. They repel water excellently now, but even before I did that they weren't worse for wear. Let them dry and brush them to bring back the nap after they get wet.
Wholecut is more formal without any ornamentation. Captoe is standard and just as appropriate for business wear, some might say more so. Both will work for your purposes so it comes down to which you like better.
Yup. I wouldn't go with a cutaway but standard spread works fine.
I sized down 0.5 from Hiro to Ron then treed the loafers until they stretched a little. Same size as Hiro had heel slip.
Different strokes for different folks
Haha, well the pants are grey so they're not right next to each other... But yes I know the rule, and quickly eschewed it
I think burgundy or number 8 would be more versatile than black. http://www.carminashoemaker.com/cordovan-shoes/tassel-loafer-shellcordovan-734-burgundy