or Connect

Posts by RandJG1

I while back I had offered to kill for an xxl posadas vest. No takers. Then a few days ago an xl popped online, prob a return. So i jumped on it. Then for twenty four hours i got all excited thinking of the pairings and looks i could go for. Then I got a note saying sorry, we are sold out?!? ugh super disappointing. So i scoured the web and-- i know-- i know -- theres either no xxls made or they made 5 and the owners apparently don't need anyone bumped off. So i popped for...
I agree I stopped and looked twice when this one popped online. Theres a number of sweaters that caught my eye this time around, its probably just me but I'm not super thrilled with the shawl collar craze. Prob because i don't think I pull it off so well. Have my eyes on the club v necks though.
that explains it, usually easy to find, dangthanks for the heads up
looking for current biz rate, anyone have one handy? thank you in advance
Does anyone know if they ever offered the Posadas in an XXL? this caught my eye when it first popped and no XXLs every made it on line and i didn't think to call the stores. And as per usual, after its all said and done i really wish i would've tried harder and found one. Now I would be willing to kill for an XXL Posadas. I have the Black Whitney Coat from a few seasons ago, a lapeled engineers coat that i think would do really well with the Posadas. ugh
sorry to hear about your stain. i was at a business dinner recently and had a limited edition RRL seersucker double breasted naval jacket and some RL madras pants, white shirt and a pair of McQueen spectators and my associate in mid story didn't see the waitress set down a glass of port and he dumped it all over me. I laughed it off--cursing inside because the jacket is no longer avail etc. Told my dry clear what it was and they got it all out, looks brand new. They told...
Don't take this as definitive but i did look at them in store and they seemed very black, i didn't pick up a black/brown at all. And yes appeared high waisted as would be consistent with suspender buttoned waist. I didn try them on though.
Dude that looks sharp. Im really on the fence. Ive got the dixon, an older reversible flight jacket and the last lighten bolt fist varsity, and not sure if i should get this one too. Got any more to say about it? plus or minus? thanks
I sure liked the look and feel of it. But it didn't catch my eye until the xxl's were gone, perhaps they never made any. Felt like a quality piece and was unique. the pockets made it a more versatile piece i felt. Anyone happens on an xxl drop me a note.
Saw the blue in the malibu store and the olive in the melrose store, both caught my eye, didn't have my size or i would've considered it more. Pretty cool.