or Connect

Posts by RandJG1

Sorry hit the wrong button, I have the Krause top and love it. Only wore a couple times so far. Always gets comments. Very rigid. I'm normally not a pop over guy but it adds to the uniqueness and to the wearing less often I suspect
i have more than once i think, no problems. great seller as far as my experience.
I picked up the new limited edition sack coat which i love. of course one of the riveted buttons just popped right off. And they are sold out of my size. i tired the web site and the broadway store and no luck on replacement riveted button. Which is odd since i have a much older farm coat with the exact same button. Its a common one for them to reuse. Any advice or anyone know a source for these? I may have to settle for a similar but even then id like it to be cool and...
id say true to size, I've got the xxl and no need for additional tailoring, fits perfectly
Ha! so I got a reply this morning finally. Apparently the largest they make is 44 in a jacket and 36 in trousers. I sent a reply to see if they could do a 48 and a 38 so I'll see how that goes. Love some of the pieces but i may have to stick with RRL
off topic but does anyone have experience ordering Freewheelers clothing from the US? I sent them an email and its been a week with no reply. Thanks
some horrible fit picks of CPO sweater shirt. I made a mistake actually the sleeved are plenty long and about where id like it. Length and neck are too short for me but thats not unusual      
I like it pretty well. Agreed i couldn't pop for it at 590, i have too many denim engineer coats like this anyway. yes i did get the one extra button as per usual.
I guess it depends, i think of it as a sweater for styling ideas. Have only worn it once or twice so far and it was much cooler then and layered it with the dark bluish grey version of the endurance shirt which was more brown this past winter season. good luck.