or Connect

Posts by Jagger_On

I'm liking the navy and brown the more I see of it. Really like the fairisle that superdenim posted. The ember vest will look incredible underneath that Mallory. Corniche have their first drop. 3 more colours of the Mallory. Not really feeling the Moss or the RAF grey but the lighter brown looks really nice. Couple of Everest parkas as well, wee bit cheaper than the last few years by the look of it. The rustic one looks pretty cool but I wish they had better pictures on...
@Monkeyface Sounds similar to where we are. It's a great area. Loads of great bars between there, Bermondsey St and Borough. Food is better towards Bermondsey St and Borough Market though.
I live in that area too. Are you on the river? Apparently a lot of the buildings aren't actually old warehouses and we're built to fit in. Haven't bothered to check if that's true or not.Good luck with the G&G, any idea if they are restocking as they go along like EG?
I'll double check tomorrow but I don't think it's stretchy like the cuffs if that's what you mean but can't remember.
If you're after a Gitman patchwork and that one is too much for you, there is also a navy one available this season which might be easier for you to wear (feel less self conscious?). I picked it up from DSM about a month ago and really like it. I'd have thought it should be in a few other shops now but I'm happy to post a pic up over the weekend if you like? As @jwalterweather says, it is a print rather than a true patchwork but then the price reflects that.If its a...
Seen this last weekend. it's really nice, much better than that picture too. Haven't seen that peacoat though, looks great. Picked up the indigo stars western shirt last weekend. Really like a lot of what I've seen so far, especially the Butch Cassidey stuff although the guys instore were raving about the indigo collection. They pulled out some pieces for me as they didn't have all that collection in the store and its ok but I think I just want to dress like a cowboy this...
I haven't tied the current ones but I have the navy uniform serge ones from AW12. If it's any help, I took my normal EG size. There a wee bit roomy in the thigh with a drawstring in the waist. I was apprehensive about them at first but I really like them. Might get a pair in herringbone this season as I kinda regret not buying those ones 2 years ago.Thanks to @Ken P for mentioning that Norse Store had their buy up. Just ordered the brushed grey fatigues. Worked out a bit...
Stitchy, if it's not too late send the Barbour back and get a Mulholland Master by Mister Freedom. I'd hazard a guess that the construction and material are way nicer but it's just a lot cooler than the Barbour (which is all that really matters). I've got the brown one and it's one of my favourite pieces of outerwear. The cord lining is so thick and warm and the jungle cloth on the outside is really great. http://www.misterfreedom.com/mulholland-master-brown.html
This looks so much better there than in the lookbook for me. This might be the jacket / EG suit for me this season.I ddin't realise they were cotton, think I just assumed they would be a really soft wool. I think I'd prefer it if they were a mid to light grey (not too light though). Garbstore and Liberty should have their first drops out this weekend. Hopefully I'll have time to nip in to town and they'll have something in this fabric.This so much. We've had such a great...
A bit disappointed to hear that the olive green flannel is only being made in to a jacket in the Andover shape, probably my least favourite style unfortunately. I asked Nepenthes for stockists of the dark grey heavy brushed herringbone fatigues as Bureau are sold out of my size and Gentry didn't stock it and the western shirt in red/navy brushed twill. Dark grey heavy brushed herringbone fatigues: Black Blue EG Bureau C-Store Canvas EG Gentry Inventory Stockroom McKilroy...