or Connect

Posts by Jagger_On

Yeah, I went in on Friday. Nice update. Unless they've had a change in policy, I wouldn't expect them to be open tomorrow.With regards to Dark Oak, I use light brown with the odd bit of medium and dark brown.
You might be able to size down but it would depend entirely on how you planned to wear it. The knit part on the L is definitely 22" but I'd say the houndstooth part is about an inch smaller. So if you planned on just wearing the knit side and given it is wool so there will be some stretch, you might be ok. I'd be extremely wary about sizing down if you wanted to wear the other side though.
@mbaum Mike, it was bureau and norse store respectively. Jumped on both as soon as they became available.
Can I be part of the gang even though mine is slightly different? Some other recent stuff as well. EG fatigues Greg Lauren tux tent shirt RRL Gitman Vintage
Yeah, jumped on it as soon as I seen it. Really happy I waited and didn't pick up the shawl knit as I love this even more.I picked up these fatigues from Norse Store. Price to the UK worked out really good too, cheaper than The Bureau I think. Have to say that I really love these. The fabric is really soft and cozy but warm too. Like the fact the cut is slimmer than the Workaday fatigues I have.
Seen them at the weekend and they are stunning. Garbstore also has the navy shawl collar sailor jacket which is beautiful, a real highlight. I'm going to have to search down an XL in that as the L was tiny when I tried it on.
Have you thought about this seasons RRL version? Not normally my thing but I really like it. It's wool lined so will probably be warmer than that one.http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=43744356&fbn=Division%7CMen%7CSee+All&ppp=99&s=A-ProductAge&pg=1&f=PAD%2FDivision%2FMen&kw=rrl&parentPage=search
Thats great, thanks for sharing. Gives me a great idea on how to wear my combo vest.
I like what they've done with the aircraft jacket this season, especially the sheepskin hood. Interesting that the attachable vest is entirely optional this year.Keep on dreaming mate. Your best bet might actually be to email them just now and ask if they can track down the pieces your after or point you in the right direction. I found them really helpful when I spoke to them a few months back.
Thanks for the heads up, the new collection looks absolutely stunning to me. That coastal command jacket is amazing, wish I could justify it in some way. Will definitely be picking up the Farm Pants and some fair isle but there is so many other amazing pieces.I like how the website has a section for the mainline collection and an archive section. I wonder what goodies will pop up in there.