or Connect

Posts by Jagger_On

Haven't tried that piece on but I'd say that if you're a L in Engineered Garments then you'd most likely be a 52. Cabourn tends to run a little larger but best to double check the measurements just in case.
Nigel Cabourn. He used the same fabric in another jacket, which I preferred to that one. Tunic jacket looks good in that pic though.Edit:@Lorcan7 beat me to it.
Gorgeous white Engineered Garments shirt with subtle floral pattern. Very cool but just a size too big for me. Shirt is used but in excellent condition. Worn less than 5 times. Price includes shipping to the UK. Please contact for worldwide shipping fee.
Gorgeous white Engineered Garments shirt with subtle floral pattern. Very cool but just a size too big for me. Shirt is used but in excellent condition. Worn less than 5 times. Price includes shipping to the UK. Please contact for worldwide shipping fee.
Yeah, I picked up that floral one and it is great. Still kind of wish I'd had the balls to go for the turquoisey, blue, green and yellow floral bedford.I think this is my favourite from SS15. Just love that jacket.Loving these trousers too.And this vest from what i can see.
I might be over thinking this but what do you guys wear with FBT's? Just jeans, cuffed/uncuffed, maybe something a bit more drapey than denim. I'm at a bit of a loss for some reason. Have always wanted a pair and quite fancy these ones. Price doesn't seem as insane as usual either.
Did you ever end up picking that up? I'm really happy with the one I got but I still kinda wish I picked up the indigo one instead.The peak lapel version looks great. Frans Boone have it at 50% off if you or anyone else are interested. Speaking of Frans Boone, I was really impressed with the service from them this week. I placed an order on Tuesday night with basic shipping and apparently UPS tried to deliver to my flat in London from the Netherlands this morning.
There was no current season stuff on the sale. I think it only went up to SS13. If you have your heart set on the washed army, have you thought about the cold weather parka? Different style obviously but looks a nice piece. Cabourn website still has a 48.
Pretty sure these were printed in one of the other threads a few months back but these are great. Would put some of the pictures here if I wasn't on my phone. http://www.freshnessmag.com/2014/02/20/engineered-garments-fallwinter-2014-collection-lookbook/
Not sure if you're addressing me but I don't have a denim one. Haven't seen the fabric either unfortunately.