or Connect

Posts by Yaz

Quote: Originally Posted by letmebefell I'm looking to replace a gray nylon spring/summer jacket I have. Anyone have suggestions where I could find a light jacket with the following specs: - 1 color, preferably mid-dark gray - lightweight (windbreaker, basically) - shirt collar - zip fastening - handwarmer pockets, no others - No elastic - Not Members Only - No hood I've searched STP, backcountry, bluefly, all of the department stores...
Quote: Originally Posted by mikesduc I think it all comes down to looking good or not. I am 41, have 4 kids and would not be caught dead in those shoes. They are hideous, standard issue shoes for people who have no style or do not care about style. I don't go clubbing or partying but I still want to look good. Please return or burn those shoes. You can look good and still look like a family man at the same time. If you truly like those shoes,...
Quote: Originally Posted by clarinetplayer My colleagues are trying to convince me to join them for a 6 a.m. fitness boot camp that meets in various parks in the area. The group has about 20 faithful regulars including bankers, lawyers, teachers, students, and doctors. My friends claim that this is the best workout they've ever experienced. Hard, but fun. Have any Forum readers participated in a boot camp? Care to share your thoughts and...
Have you checked the Revolve Clothing website? Some nice coats on that site. Found this lightweight peacoat that is a cotton blend
I've been buying my contacts online from Coastal Contacts for several years. I have astigmatism so I use Toric lenses. When I was doing my research CC had the best prices for the type of lenses I use so I went with them and have had no problems whatsoever.
How about an IWC Aquatimer...you can get a gently used one from other watch collectors for about $3K on Timezone.com
Quote: Originally Posted by True Jeans Wondering if anyone could help with suggestions on whhich sites that pair different jean styles with the right shoes... I've almost given up on my brother's style sense and since he lives 3,000 miles away I thought I'd send him a few links. Thanks! Well, I happen to think the WAYWT threads on this very forum are quite helpful - lot of excellent shoe/jean combos and ideas. WAYWT Part I WAYWT Part II
Have you tried a pomade? I haven't, but I have a friend who has what I consider a pretty cool hairstyle (think Brad Pitt in Seven) that normally looks kind of wet and shiny. I think he uses a pomade by American Crew to achieve that look.
I'm 40 and in decent shape - it's tough to keep up these days with work and 2 young children, but here is how I've managed to stave off excess weight gain: 1. Pay more attention to my portions - I try to stop eating as soon as I feel satisfied, but not overly full. I also limit my intake of processed carbs including white rice, flour, and sugar. I've designated Saturday as my cheat day, which is when I'll allow myself some leeway. 2. I try to limit myself to 4...
Nike Air Force Max - my first pair of cool b-ball shoes. I'll never forget the first time I saw these with my friends, at Just For Feet in Caesar's Palace in Vegas. I just had to have them...