or Connect

Posts by Yaz

Lot of older stuff on my iPod right now... Rush - Tom Sawyer The Beatles - Hey Jude Kalapana - Nightbird Depeche Mode - Master and Servant Flesh for Lulu - I Go Crazy The Cure - Inbetween Days Santana - Samba Pa Ti Fountains of Wayne - Hackensack Generation X - Kiss Me Deadly Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
Dawn of the Dead (original George Romero version) Hostel Faces of Death series
Quote: Originally Posted by ezboy1000 '07 Dodge Charger R/T. I would never have bought this myself, although it does haul ass and has proven fun to drive. I love the engine and it handles very well. I hate the cheap looking plastic interior and I am lukewarm on the styling. Here is the story: after having paid my own way through law school and finally paid off my student loans my father "surprised me" with it one day. He just took me to his...
Just bought a 15" ported home theater subwoofer. Don't have pics of it in my house yet, but here is a picture of one at the factory being built.
I know you said you didn't like boots with side goring but have you checked out RM Williams? There's a huge thread in the Men's Clothing forum about them. They are great boots and I think can be purchased online for around $250. There's also some on ebay that someone else recently found.
Quote: Originally Posted by Barry Here's exactly what I want...except I don't want it to be reddish. I want some shade of tan or brown, but not black. I'd also prefer distressed leather over that textured leather. Less shine would be a plus. A flatter sole would be a slight plus too, but not a leather sole. Under $100 would help too. In fact, with any one of the above changes, I think I'd buy it. It's one of the many "nothing special" styles that I...
Quote: Originally Posted by stuartSan I kinda like Chris' fashion, but I guess he could pull it off without having to draw weird looks from public. I'm also a little into Mika's fashion, which isn't the typical boring stuff you see everyday. The only problem is, I don't have the guts to try those on, and end up being just normal. What's the craziest thing you ever did, and how would you advise someone to experiment with less common fashion?...
Quote: Originally Posted by irbe Daily. Work in front a computer so its so easy to do so Same here - browse for clothes online daily - bad habit. Wife likes to shop so I go to the mall about once a week. We live near SF and go shopping in the city (H&M, Zara, etc) about once a month.
I used to wear Lucky brand almost exclusively before I discovered Japanese selvage denim. I didn't realize how thin, flimsy, and cheap they felt until I bought my first pair of Sugar Canes from SelfEdge. The difference in quality and construction was almost comical. I kept one pair of Luckys just for kicks (the rest went immediately to salvation army) but I could never imagine going back to mall jeans. Some good places to check out as others have mentioned above are...
Quote: Originally Posted by benjamin831 Im surprised that no one metioned Clark Desert Boots ? They're popular, casual, timeless, everything Barry wants. Just buy it alittle larger and throw in a dr. scholl insole if it hurts your foot. if you go waaaay back in time to the first page, Barry said he didn't want chukkas because they "have that chukka look." Quote: Originally Posted by Barry I was considering ankle boots,...