or Connect

Posts by Yaz

Ben Affleck in pretty much anything
I recently bought a black SoG cropped peacoat, but I ended up selling it to a friend of mine. I wear a M in most coats and thought it fit pretty true to size. I really liked the fit, design, and cut since I'm not that tall (5'9") and the cropped style worked well for me. It wasn't very functionally warm, however, and overall the coat and material felt way too flimsy for my liking.
Quote: Originally Posted by jeffm4824 What cologne do the ladies like? I'm thinking of trying some different ones, any suggestions? I have found Basenotes to be a very useful site for evaluating colognes. Plenty of user comments and reviews. Colognes will smell differently on each individual, but in my experience I have gotten the most compliments from ladies when I wear Platinum Egoiste and Cool Water.
Quote: Originally Posted by TwentySomthing I've heard alot about it, but do you know of any other place to buy this? Maybe even a site that is English? Because I'd really love to get a large of the one on the first link. I don't think you'll find this coat on an english site. You may want to check the marketplace here or on superfuture. I've seen a couple for sale in both places.
If your dry scalp is from residue build up, you could try rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar. I tried it and it worked really well. Got rid of my flakes and dry scalp within a few days.
Quote: Originally Posted by herzzreh Got any examples? Check the WAYWT thread.
Could you maybe put seasonal clothing in storage? During the warmer months I usually compress most of my sweaters and coats (except for a couple just in case) in those vacuum seal bags and then in a plastic bin. Same thing during the winter, I store away most of my shorts, summer tanks/t-shirts, etc.
Quote: Originally Posted by lpresq Hi, Im looking for a nice pair of dress-down, brown leather shoes for daily wear e.g. w/ jeans and a hoodie. I was thinking zip-up ankle boots or chukas, but am having difficulty finding a decent pair for a reasonable price. Lastly, Im looking to spend around $200. Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Frye Arkansas chelsea boot?
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug I think you guys are forgetting about the ultimate superhero What about his dad?
Too bad...I always enjoyed watching her play. She's a bit smaller than her peers (Serena Williams., Maria Sharapova, etc) and as such relied more on footspeed, shotmaking, and ball placement rather than sheer power. More of a classic, old-school type of game.