or Connect

Posts by Todd33

Thank you very much to all of you for your help guys. As you told me, it looks impossible to find some short sleeves henleys now, too bad.
Hello, I usually wear size 55 in Ray Ban Aviator 3025, so which size of Ray Ban Wayfarer 2132 should I look for (slim face)? Thank you very much in advance.
Hello everybody, First, sorry for my English, I'm French (nobody's perfect). It's been a long time that I'm looking for a short-sleeves henley (a bit slim fit). American Apparel makes the best long-sleeves henley I've ever worn, but there isn't the same model with long-sleeves. Thank you very much in advance for your help guys.
Quote: Originally Posted by East2West Todd, Google "wrist tampon" What?
Anyway, thank you for your participation. It's too bad it's not what I expected.
meso -> It's just I hadn't understand an thought it was a real name for a particular type of wristband. dinogj -> Thank you for the idea but I hoped to find something "neater", in a shop.
Hello, I usually wear size 55 in Ray Ban Aviator 3025, so which size of Ray Ban Wayfarer 2132 should I look for? Thank you in advance.
Thank you both for your answers. Perfection -> It's not really a cotton wristband. It's a thinner fabric. meso -> I've been looking for "rag wristband" on the Internet and I haven't found anything. PS: Sorry if my English isn't correct, I'm French.
Hello everybody, I'm currently looking for a very basic kind of wristband that I don't even know the name of. See the attached picture. Also, if someone knows a good brand, it would be perfect. Thank you very much in advance .
Quote: Originally Posted by PaulYAY did we ever find out who made Dexter's henley? Yes, I bought one from American Apparel. It's exactly this one, 100% sure (and 100% fan).