or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

I heard the same thing about AA too actually... PM me and we'll talk numbers since I may be able to help you guys out there...1. Eh, I've smelled it a few times and you're not missing out... personally I think it's pretty boring.2. I think Neiman's had the exclusive for quite a while and we just got it a few days ago here in Canada/Toronto.
if you ever order samples, or see it at retail, check out Etat Libre D'Orange - Eloge de Traitor (?) ie praise of a traitor...I found the pure oud rather stinky (almost burnt) and the rose oud a little boring, but the incense oud's the one I like the most so far. I believe there's one more, amber oud, on the way.ha, I wore that yesterday! I just really really love it and so enjoy it every time I wear it. Hope I never get tired of it. I've got a 25ml decant but am already...
oh, that one!haa, nope. I wore it a few times and was like godam that's good, and what's that, there's a 200ml jug of it? ok I'll take one!
look, on the attitude comment, you're totally right. It wasn't quite called for, it's just frustration. This is an entire forum dedicated to looking great in a suit and there are already so many resources here for helping people find something good, if not great, that it's frustrating to me to see people take a quick and cheap route and expect good or even acceptable results. Several senior people have popped in here and said more or less the same thing, that for most...
As far as I know (and have used it) - it's pronounced BUY-REE-DOH. I believe it's short for By Redolence (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/redolent), meaning by smell, or aroma, etc.based on your penchant for interesting florals, I would have also recomended trying Bal D'Afrique. Blanche is maybe a little boring but has it's place. and then Seven Veils might be hit/miss with you at a guess since it's an earthy spicey gritty vanilla... Of course M/Mink is worth a sniff,...
yeah, obviously i'm just an idiot and wasn't reading properly... (1am here). Duh. carry on....
I would have thought that if you're on the shorter side (like me) that regular pockets are horizontal lines which break up the body visually whereas hacked add closer to a vertical line and so would be better.. ???
alarm goes off at 8, get up at 8:20, bathroom stuff until 8:50, get dressed until 9, maybe squeeze in cereal if there's time, at work by 9:30
after reading a few pages of this, I feel compelled to shake my head and write with confusion to ask why people are still doing this?! It's a suit, a rather complex garment that's being put onto a unique body. You're sending off measurements and getting back something that 'looks' like a suit but it isn't folks. I understand people don't have budgets for (some) OTR but even going shopping at a store and fitting on a bunch in person is still a long difficult process to find...
that's what I've been working on too... here's my problem though, I've realized and observed that like half of what everyone else is wearing (ie the GAP) is somewhat military inspired in a watered down way, so even if I'm wearing actual vintage pieces or modern designer versions, somehow we end up looking too similar. Like I wear minimalist clean cuts with subtle military themes and colors - eg green crew sweater with epilettes, beige slim khakis with cargo pockets and...