or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

PM sent...I can't find anything really wrong with Tam Dao, and yet every time I've worn it, it just seems to darn boring. Duelle's a nice one I think, I'm considering getting a bottle.7 veils, lol,
Incandescent/B - your 'dirty' tastes always make me laugh. Then again I also just bought a partial bottle of MKK, just for the hell of it. Thoughts on Baudelaire? it's kind of a quirky one IMO. IIRC Hyacinthe is the floral element. as for the Jardins, Toit is growing on me for sure. Will test Nil a few times this summer based on your guys' rec, Mousson and Medeteranni don't really grab me either... 1. Left hand - Wore Grey Vetiver too yesterday actually, nothing...
what's the air like? you know, like up on that pedestal, is it quite thin? [[SPOILER]]
shoulders are on the wide side, but it's particularly accentuated becuase the waist was taken in so much. So as mentioned, take out the waist a little, and lengthen the one arm but leave the shoulders alone. plus spend like $7-10 and shorten your belt...
I have the same problem with some of my shoes. It's a combo of having a widish foot with narrow heel in addition to fit issues with the actual shoe. You may find something like a blutcher will work better since you can lace it up a bit tighter.
here are some visual ideas for you guy: http://www.styleforum.net/t/230201/in-praise-of-gray-spin-off
hey guy, welcome to the city. search the forum since i know there have been a few threads about where to live for young people in the city. Annex is good, summer sublets should be cheap. there's always other places like queen/king west, even Yonge/Eglinton area, just depends on your lifestyle really.as for meeting people, I know it's not easy, I feel you bro. look into classes for stuff like yoga, or join a jogging group, etc. lookup activities in the city (see spoiler...
good stuff guys...BTW Box 4 is going to be awesome... surprises in store for you guys
nope, just the current EdT formulation off the shelf at the shop. I can see the structure/dna here and it probably would be perfect if you like that kind of combo. of course the current version feels stripped down and doesn't last very long, like they've kept photocopying it over and over...SOTD: L'DDM... first time actually wearing this believe it or not. Had a decant for about 3-4 years but never got round to wearing it... and you know, it's ok, but I wouldn't say I'm...
trust me when I tell you, both as a customer who's tried and as a current SA, think of testers as golden geese, little by little is ok, but taking in a 30ml atomizer or even 10ml (ok maybe) might end very badly... today, left wrist Chanel PM edT... I can see the classic design in this and immediately thought of Jicky and Mouchoire, etc... but I'm assuming it's been killed with reformulations because it didn't last long at all. right wrist - eau de marvailles - eh,...