or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

post is too long, we don't need all the details... basically you want to say I have worn suits before and know what I am looking for, where can I find some sort of overview of who does MTM/Bespoke and what their styles look like and the process involved in getting a suit made?
Chloroform always seems to make gals go weak in the knees, if you know what I meanz... post this in the Scent of The Day thread otherwise. plus we need: age, location, lifestyle, budget, bank balance, dik pic, you know the usual stuff. Basically without telling us anything about yourself how could anyone possibly recommend something for you?
serious? He's done better... Cardigan is nice but you can probably find that sort of thing at the local H&M/Zara. Jeans are simple clean fit so hunt around for some APC's, and shoes are a no no (unless you're RG, in which case who's looking at anything except your eyes and sexpack, I mean sixpack)
yeah, I know, that was the joke... Moo - on the one hand I give you credit for keeping on trying new stuff. My criticism is the same one it's always been, I think you probably have too loose a wallet. There's no doubt you buy nice stuff, but I can't seem to get a handle on your 'look'. I think you need to be more selective with the stuff you get, or at least style it differently. To me, your fits generally seem like a mish mash assembly of 'good items' on a guy who doesn't...
Yeah, mine are Nudies, Grim Tim's black coated... black jeans with sort of waxy shiny top texture. After the wash they were sort of dull. Tried vigorously rubbing the thighs with my hands and I think they're starting to shine up a little.Oh, in which case once it's gone it's gone I assume? Best internet suggestion was otter wax, though TBH seems like it'll just make them sort of sticky or something. Any DIY way to recreate the look?
Yeah, mine are Nudies, Grim Tim's black coated... black jeans with sort of waxy shiny top texture. After the wash they were sort of dull. Tried vigorously rubbing the thighs with my hands and I think they're starting to shine up a little.Oh, in which case once it's gone it's gone I assume? Best internet suggestion was otter wax, though TBH seems like it'll just make them sort of sticky or something. Any DIY way to recreate the look?
huh, I figured Peir was a guy. whoops. that blazer's solid
that'll buff out
yeah you're good. White shirt, navy suit, black shoes and belt and that tie, plus NO pocketsquare. Good luck
if I washed (washing machine) some black waxed jawns (I know, I know) and they've sort of lost that sheen... will it get leather/shiny again with time or do I need to rewax them? I did some reading around and somebody said apply Otter wax, anyone tried it?