or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

lol, I've been at this about 4-5 years and have probably about 75-80 retail bottles, then 20-25 30ml decants, and 40-50 10ml decants, plus 75-100 random 'reference' samples (1.5ml-2.5ml), at a conservative guess...
Hey all, long long time... Currently wearing MMM Untitled on the left and V&R Antidote on the right.The most interesting thing I've tested recently was Arquist's Anima Dulcis... sort of a thick honeyed vanilla cocoa chilli cinnamon thing...minimal projection, fairly strong longevity.I have a bunch of bottles I'm looking to sell ideally, though open to swaps... list posted below: [[SPOILER]]
measurements? especially shoulders, chest, sleeve length, and top-to-bottom length...
^^^ stay posted... waiting for the box to arrive back to me from CornFlake and then will reorganize and stock and then message y'all about doing another one, planning to launch it out around October/November...
lol, mods please delete...
I think you're right. My summer wardrobe's much more trad/california so slowly transitioning out of that look and getting the last few wearings out of some items. I have a few OCBD's but I find them too hot for summer weather - how do you guys do it?perhaps a mistake in naming on my part.and you're giving me way too much credit on the ironic mock idea, lol.as always, appreciate the feedback guys.
going for that fratish look... from a couple weeks back actually. (shirt's already in my 'wear it a few more times and toss at season's end pile)
wish I'd started saving earlier... seems kindof standard but still, wish I had.
PM sent....
#2 looks the best to me of the 3... 1 has baggy pants, high button point and closed quarters, rather squared off too. pants too long. #3 pants still not falling well at hips, also too wide there, and too long. button point is low and overall silhouette makes you look heavy / hourglass. #2 needs slimmer bicep area... otherwise it's the best of the bunch. just my $0.02 your RTW looks pretty good actually. Needs a little work though. pants could be slimmed. back of the...