or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

wait, are you calling me an asshole? Yay, opinions! oh wait, ok maybe let's all be nice. Fine. You win
everybody's so goddam polite. Jeez, just say what you think and stop apologizing for having an opinion.
It's true. A turdle once stopped me to ask for directions but I only speak English so couldn't really help him.
so UBNT... I saw it drop premarket, bought in first thing at 25.7, an hour later I sold it at 28.7, could have held out for more but was like 11-12% gain in an hour, peace out, and sold it. Crazy ping pong stocks oy
Yeah nice pop there on BABA. It's done that 100-120 range before, then it was 90's, then fell and seemed to bounce around low to mid 80's. I bought some around 78-80, and sold first thing this morning at 88. I know it could go higher, so I'm certainly not suggesting anyone else sell, but IMO when I see a jump like 10%+, how much echo is left tomorrow? I sold and took my profits and moved them elsewhere.speaking of jumps... YELP!, wow, so far 25% up for the day. I sold mine...
Great job on those cordovans there!
anyone own the twill backpack? (not the rucksack)... thoughts on it as a run around town / overnight travel bag?
Good stuff!
So I'm holding a few REITS, some in Healthcare... they all seem to be dropping constantly. Could anyone please help me understand why this is happening? (interest rates?) I've got NLY, LXP, and had HCP and am scoping out a few others like VTR, AMT, HST, SKT, etc... oh and EPZM, jesus goddam, why are you doing this to me. Hey if anyone has been waiting, now's a good time to get in, seems pretty damn cheap and tends to bounce around a lot Really hoping TSLA drops and I...
kopenhagen