or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

totally depends on your purpose, not to get all philisophical on you... also your stats... ie Bois Du Portugal is a great fragrance, for the right person... but if you're 20 in college and want to get laid, get Aventus. If you're 35, own a home and pay taxes, get BdP. If you wear shorts and a polo, buy Milliseme Imperial. If you wear dress shirts and chinos get Green Irish Tweed. know what I'm sayin'?
I know there are a bunch of different models, but I've found any of the slim/normal models run true to size. Ie I have a 30 inch waist and bought a 30, whereas for normal vanity sized pants I buy a '28'
hmmm nothing clearly planned yet but I'm thinking around late January / early February once my jobs a little quieter and I also have time to work through my own sample bag to put in there.
jeebus I just read this ENTIRE thread... I don't even know what to say here. OP, it sounds like there is a lot of advice being given and you're always coming up with reasons why it isn't good. Assuming you're not trolling, something about your mental/emotional process is off IMO. I'll offer some advice but I suspect it's not going to stick unfortunately, and that in and of itself is a point you should really be looking at. Why is it that a lot of people have offered you a...
Fit question here... ok so I generally wear the Nudie Slim Jims and also the Grim Tims and occasionally the Thin Fins. Love the Slim Jim fit and like a little more taper below the knee.I decided to purchase myself a Christmas present with some Dior 19CM's MiI and I'm not sure if I got the sizing right... or maybe I should have done the 17.5cm cut?I have about a 30 inch waist and slim thighs, so I usually buy 28 pants since they're 2 vanity sized, I'm 5'6 125-130lbs. With...
Fit question here... ok so I generally wear the Nudie Slim Jims and also the Grim Tims and occasionally the Thin Fins. Love the Slim Jim fit and like a little more taper below the knee.I decided to purchase myself a Christmas present with some Dior 19CM's MiI and I'm not sure if I got the sizing right... or maybe I should have done the 17.5cm cut?I have about a 30 inch waist and slim thighs, so I usually buy 28 pants since they're 2 vanity sized, I'm 5'6 125-130lbs. With...
Kulata, haven't seen you around these parts in a while! did you see that review from Robes08 on it? Today I'm going to start working through my huge bag of samples to decide what's worth coming back to and what's getting tossed in the swap box. I think there's enough for TWO solid boxes actually, stay tuned for early 2013 plans... you guys up for another one? This one will be the best yet, just like the Men's Warehouse, I guarantee it.
I'd love to say yes, but honestly no. I try to take an interest in the way I appear to others so it's a value of mine, and how can I be with someone who has a completely different value than me? It might seem superficial but there are also enough out there that do. My X was interested in fashion and style and I found her even more attractive because of it. She didn't actually seem to own much but she hunted for stuff she loved and was willing to Kop when she thought it was...
Hmmm, To some extent I'm in a similar boat as you, but then again I don't have near as a good a job but I also didn't have that upbringing. The best thought I can share with you as I've had about these sort of matters, as cliche as it may sound, is it's all about attitude. You have to look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself am I happy, what do I want, honestly and truly. what do I seek/need, am I doing what makes me happy, etc. You have to look yourself in the eye and...
today Jo Malone Sweet Lime and Cedar... I think it's nice but so so longevity... anyone have thoughts on this one? I'm considering buying a bottle, and it's discontinued so only going to get harder to find