or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Today it's a new day and a new bottle to retest. Givenchy Pi - there's a muted candied orange or tangerine/clementine with a dry powdery vanilla like base. I get some very light dry herbs or spices too in here. This is pleasant, fairly generic, and a little one dimentional, although actually quite enjoyable. Easy to wear. A bit too synthetic but still very wearable. Doesn't strike me as 'great', but better than average. I don't think the fact that it's a little boring...
I'm coming 'round on my bottle of Elijah Craig 12. Had some last night. Also retried my bottle of Eagle Rare 10 and I'm really liking this one. Will see if I can get my hands on a 17 (I know right, nice try)
holy Avon! rumors of a takeover and up 15% in a day
hey Frog, I have a hunch your JCP (you still holding?) is going to see some nice gains there... did you see that note about a leaked email to an analyst saying same stores sales are up 6% instead of expected 3-4%. Might be indicative of a good upcoming report overall...
Thanks b1os! Since it's my birthday today I'm wearing Jubilation XXV, should have been XXX! Well I guess it depends what I have in store for me tonight
Speaking of old french lady perfumes... SOTD Mitsouko EdT - as mentioned I'm working my way through my collection, actually wearing all of them and evaluating. No doubt this is very well composed, uses good ingredients, has a fullness and complexity, wears well in terms of longevity and projection, basically everything you could ask for in a scent and unlike anything you generally find from the past 10-20 years (maybe with some exceptions from Chanel, Dior, and guys like...
SOTD is L'Artisan Mechant Loup - hmmm, I just don't know what to think of this. Firstly I've always loved L'Artisan, from their packaging to style of scents. I own a ton of them. And I want to like this but I'm really just indifferent. It's an interesting "aroma" and certainly a bit weird but still wearable, my issue is it's unique as a smell and yet almost so generic in terms of the notes that it could be a niche person's every day scent. I can't think of exactly when to...
yeah but is TCWalter back?
Ditto! Today I bought ANGI and more RDS on the drop (B class this time since it dropped like 7%) Sold my BIDU and will wait to rebuy at a lower point if possible (204/5)
in terms of my list of REITS I follow... I have a few CAD ones on the list and then some USA ones... ZRE, D.UN, VRE, AX.UN, REI.UN (gets mentioned a lot), CRR.UN HHC NLY LXP, AMT and SKT HCP and VTR I currently still own LXP (a little) and NLY (a lot) Recently sold off HCP since I think it's high enough and I'll wait to rebuy back in. I used to own D.UN and was annoyed that it spent most of it's life going down. I used to own HHC and sold it on the way up. Nice one...