or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Went sniffing through a department store the other day and asked what's new/interesting and must have smelled 15-20 'new', mostly flankers and not to sound snobby but I've got to say that pretty much all of them smelled completely generic and weak. Once you smell niche and stuff from other countries it's amazing just how bland the mainstream stuff is and it's such a shame to think that's what most people are smelling and think this is what fragrance is all about.
I can't imagine not owning any jeans. Probably half of my pants are jeans.
Always loved that one. If I were into florals I'd wear it. Gave some to my mom hoping she'd like it but she seemed indifferent unfortunately.
some of my reits have been doing quite well and I've ended up trimming off some shares to take a 10-15% return on a portion. (CLDT, NLY, and STAG) several of the stocks i'm holding seem to know no lower bounds. AAL and UAL have come down fairly hard. FSLR and SCTY have come down very very hard, particularly the latter. AAPL, NFLX, GILD, etc are all at pretty darn low prices and I've loaded up fairly heavy but can't figure out if it's just the overall market letting off...
Oy, er... no. Sorry.
Those look snug but if you're going for a slim fit ultimately then yeah they're probably ok. Climb some stairs, do some squats, give 'em a few weeks or a month and you should be all good.
I had a fairly big buy day today... Added a good chunk of GILD at 85.5, MU at 10, and a few UAL at 45.5 and FSLR at 52. Fairly heavy these days into a few guys like MU, TWTR, NFLX, GILD, AAPL, etc. Hopefully I'm not way off in all of these guesses but I'm feeling fairly comfortable buying companies like GILD at these prices, and AAPL at 93 etc. I'm hopeful of at least 10-20% returns by the time I'm done with them. In my slow steady (REIT) account, trimmed off some CLDT at...
sounded a lot like Trump to me, I mean literally, I feel like they actually sound and intonate the same way
Anyone here an XS or petite guy? I don't have that much stuff but some 28 pants, XS shirts etc. Pretty basic stuff but too nice to donate and I'm just too lazy with the pics, measurements, and shipping. I'm around 5'6 125lbs and fairly slim/petite.
Gocha. Never heard of 'em