or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

yeah my first thought was to either add a second black pair in a different style or a dark brown. I don't like the way wholecuts crease all over, but if you were set on getting a pair I'd do it black so it's less visible. Depending on your current black pair, I'd say a simple clean non-brogued cap toe oxford is a solid basic. I mean black is formal so I prefer simple wholecuts or non-brogue captoes for that, and then where you can see the details like patina and pattern,...
Iron ick, nough?
I could be wrong but I recall the PNS as being a big bigger in the thighs and having a higher rise compared to the PS. So compared to PS's, the PNS would have a roomier top block, as in higher rise and bigger thighs etc.
I spent a semester at school in Lausanne, which was on lake Geneva and we could literally see Evian across the lake. I regret no taking the boat over to walk around and drink some water from a fountain. True story bro.
What kind of scents do you like? I could just shotgun it and name like 5 worth trying but they're all pretty different categories
This reminds me - we need the SF Confessional thread back
graphite dust, ie rub a lead pencil along the teeth and that should smoothen out the action
I concur with the above point there and have noticed it too... I used to frequently click on 'new posts' but found it was constantly showing me huge threads about some designer/affiliate or something so now I pretty much only look at my subscriptions. It's been literally years since I opened up a subforum and looked for new threads. Here's what I figure. If it's a massive pinned discussion, or an affiliate thread, etc, there's so much activity there that it should be...
Ohhh, I have bottles of both of those I almost never wear... but I'll retest them now that you mention it. My challenge is about counter seasonal wear. For example it's summer and I sprayed on Dior's Leather Oud and it was beastly, delicious and lovely but clearly it was way to hot for it and I was in full bloom for hours and hours as I went through the subway, busses, etc. I think with a single spray, some of the heavy fall/winter scents would be interesting to wear in...
So... party at Meyer's place then?