or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

remember, room for bulls and bears but not pigs. IMO for what it's worth, know when to take your winnings off the table and leave. If you bought the baba and have seen a 10% gain over the past couple of days, IMO cash out and move on. The longer you hold, it could go up, but at some point it'll probably drop back down and then slowly grow again. Isn't that how most of these IPO things pan out?
thoughts...?(I just resmelled it this evening and found it every bit as magical as when I wore it last)Ah, Urban Musk! Just sold my tester bottle on eBay yesterday. I've got Lutens Kublai Kahn and am considering Kirkdjan's Absolute Soir... what'd you think of the Urban Musk? too dirty, too floral, etc
Are you talking about the Malle Dries? Because that's the way I feel about that one. I've worn it a few times and find it at first interesting, then just relentless.The past few days I've worn some reconstituted samples from Lorenzo Villoresi, which is a line I wish i would find around in North America. I had some samples from that swap box from ages ago which had basically dried out so I poured in some rubbing alcohol and shook every few days and they're sort of back to...
no idea what snoopy's on about. for my 2cents, I think that occasionally Bene gets an overall good look but for the most part it's often a fail (sorry man) and the reason is that you've got to be really honest with yourself about what you're comfortable in and what suits your body type and most importantly, your overall vibe. Some guys can pull off a runway copy, others find their own groove, but most important you've got to know your body so you get the right shapes and...
huh, ok, I retract that then. Good to know. Somebody post pics or measurements or something.
oh, also double check about the 2% spandex content since I'm not sure if that's standard for all pairs now or just a few models but I know they're out there. As for Petite NEW Standard, I tried on the cut once so I don't remember it that well, but my assumption would be that obviously it's somewhere between the skinny PS and straight modern but not that slim NS, so I would guess they've slimmed up the thighs, added a slight taper, and maybe lowered the rise a little. If...
yeah was just going to say, I'm not much of a sweatpants guy but actually the uniqlo ones in small work pretty well. The inseam is a little long, but not much, and I wouldn't bother shortening and tapering them. Even a little hot soak might take up an inch there as needed. At this point I've pretty much switched most of my sweaters and shirts to slim fit XS from Uniqlo and Club Monaco and most of my pants are 28 Club Monaco Davis slim fit chinos and Wings&Horns Khakies...
Bene, that's a costume right? (, camera angle camera smangle, it's a little grampa Urkel there... and for more constructive feedback, the combo of chunky turtleneck and blobby sweater altogether. to fix, either cardi open for large silouette with normal v/tshirt under, or turtleneck without the cardi. too much going on around your neck area) @Eason, great one! I think I'm going to do the same thing, it's perfect. (about the movie, I thought it was actually really...
had my S&P500 index (ZSP-U) cash out yesterday because it hit it's top limit, did some research and was going to deploy it to double down on the international equities (VDU.to), which have seen most of their recovery but I figure they're still pretty low compared to normal range and damnit ran out the house this morning and forgot to put in the buy order. Now it's days end and I've missed out on like half the gains. Would have 'made' $250 or so between this morning and...
haaa nice try. Not mine, she's not in the pics