or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Tom Ford Lavender Palm, a fragrance Ford feels best evokes the image of California's "sparkling sunlight, natural blossoms, and expansive coastlines." The fragrance opens with the interplay of two types of lavender: the bright, tonic flash of Lavandin and the concentrated herbal undertones of Lavender Absolute. Lemon and bergamot merge with clary sage for a lemony coastal blend reminiscent of Malibu while pink and white oleander and lime blossom lend an ethereal facet that...
you thought right
check Basenotes split board, there's probably one happening. 50ml for about $125 shipped. I have like 5 of these over the past few months but all sold out now and no plans to restock. There's also places like crystal flacon etc
^ retail bottle, decant? 50ml, 30ml, 10ml, 4ml?
huh, I could have sworn Sheldrake did one of the Fords. Maybe I was wrong.
interesting connection btw, I believe Sheldrake is credited with Amber Absolute, maybe he did some others for Ford? and also in a way, when you look at Chanel Les Exlusifs, you think of Rue Cambon, Bois Des Iles, EdC, Cuir de Russe, etc and then wham Coromandel... well it was done by Sheldrake, so there you go
. Up for sale is a PAIR of nice shirts Marc Jacobs. Selling both as a pair. It's Stinky Rat, a line he did a few years ago. I picked these up from the shop on Newberry street in Boston. Made from 100% cotton, very thin and tightly woven. Great for layering or for summer. Colors fantastic and unusual. One is a sort of teal and the other is a light plum. Excellent condition, 9/10. Note there is one tiny tiny hole in the purple shirt where the label is on the back of the...
^ I recall a strong sort of eucalyptus or menthol mint type accord in that one, somewhat like Heeley's Esprit Du Tigre, and then some sort of peppery spices? I had a small decant and actually gave it to my GF of all people (usually likes more subtle soft warm stuff) Yesterday's SOTD - The Different Company Oud For Love - good interesting spicey musty oud. I found it a little light. Well composed but a little boring honestly. Pleasant, nice, but just not particularly...
personal opinion, if it's something tailoring can fix then offer a partial refund to compensate for that, if it's your fault with the measuring and doesn't work for the customer then get him to send it back and refund the price fully (so he's paid one side shipping and you've paid the other) and he'll be out a little time and just one shipping charge and it's sort of lose lose and learning experience. No easy solution and also really just depends on how agreeable he is to...
. Up for sale is a truly beautiful soft silk knit tie from Scottish maker Walker Slater in a rich purple color. Goes great with navy, grey, etc. Solid color, and pictures are accurate. Perfect 3 inches wide so modern but not skinny. Length standard 57 inches. 100% silk, no manufacturer tag but I believe it was made in Scotland. Brand new, never worn, without tags - perfect condition. I don't even remember the retail price, but it was well over $100. Asking price is...