Posts by Master-Classter

So gents... who's up for doing a casual meet and greet? Next week perhaps? Which evening works for you and feel free to make a suggestion for venue... [[SPOILER]]
I've tried to match green with purple a few times and always find it ends up being too high a contrast. I think paring that forest green color (nice jacket btw) with something like a darker shade like chestnut brown, rust orange/red, burgundy, etc works better for me. Or at least a much darker purple like plum.
On occasion I've messaged a seller directly to say I'm not interested in the item but have seen it often selling for a lot less and that maybe that's why nobody is interested or that if someone buys it at that price and sees it for a lot less elsewhere they might be pissed. I guess the points I'm seeing are that some people take this as a pure binary never/always situation, whereas my take is that it's a fairly strong 'don't threadcrap' type of thing, but if you see that...
nvm
Most of the big brands have candles.... from Creed to Kilian to Ford to Byredo etc. Diptyque does have a lot to choose from I agree... But even going to Barneys or Bergdorfs will give you more options. Armani Privee has candles. Arquist has candles (nice ones!). Cire Trudon is one to look out for too... Plenty of options. SOTD yesterday was Hermessence Rose Ikebana which I rather enjoyed wearing. It's a clean fresh soapy fruity rose scent... It feels to me to be exactly...
Thanks. I didn't know this was going to happen, I just had it on my list of REITS with good dividends and saw the price come way way down so figured the dividend will tide me over while it recovers. Keep in mind I started buying around 14-16 and assumed it would slow down from there but it ended up dropping to 11-12 an I only saved my ass by tripling down at that point and selling that portion off around 13 again. So I'm basically at breakeven now with a possible upside...
^ It's grown on me a lot. Worn it 3-4 times now and while there's nothing unique or unusual about it, it performs well and I really enjoy it.
Today I walked the mall and sprayed on my left arm Dior Privee Bois D'Argent and on my right Chanel Exclusif Jersey. Jersey was pleasant, a bit minty, but boring. Bois D'Argent is still going strong. A bit too simple but performs really nicely. Wafts in and out. I also sprayed some molecule 01 on my hand and this stuff just doesn't quite. It's nice but wow is it ever strong!
Makes sense
Got here a few weeks ago but basically only found a place a few days ago and am settling in now. Will shoot you a PM to discuss, thanks.Ah good to know. I was looking up that evaporative cooler on the Target site and it seemed promising (mixed reviews though). Will skip it.I looked at some free standing ac's at Harvey Norman today and they're $800-1300 and those are the cheapest. The more powerful ones or wall mounted ones are more $ and require me to get the landlord...