or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

oh, also double check about the 2% spandex content since I'm not sure if that's standard for all pairs now or just a few models but I know they're out there. As for Petite NEW Standard, I tried on the cut once so I don't remember it that well, but my assumption would be that obviously it's somewhere between the skinny PS and straight modern but not that slim NS, so I would guess they've slimmed up the thighs, added a slight taper, and maybe lowered the rise a little. If...
yeah was just going to say, I'm not much of a sweatpants guy but actually the uniqlo ones in small work pretty well. The inseam is a little long, but not much, and I wouldn't bother shortening and tapering them. Even a little hot soak might take up an inch there as needed. At this point I've pretty much switched most of my sweaters and shirts to slim fit XS from Uniqlo and Club Monaco and most of my pants are 28 Club Monaco Davis slim fit chinos and Wings&Horns Khakies...
Bene, that's a costume right? (, camera angle camera smangle, it's a little grampa Urkel there... and for more constructive feedback, the combo of chunky turtleneck and blobby sweater altogether. to fix, either cardi open for large silouette with normal v/tshirt under, or turtleneck without the cardi. too much going on around your neck area) @Eason, great one! I think I'm going to do the same thing, it's perfect. (about the movie, I thought it was actually really...
had my S&P500 index (ZSP-U) cash out yesterday because it hit it's top limit, did some research and was going to deploy it to double down on the international equities (VDU.to), which have seen most of their recovery but I figure they're still pretty low compared to normal range and damnit ran out the house this morning and forgot to put in the buy order. Now it's days end and I've missed out on like half the gains. Would have 'made' $250 or so between this morning and...
haaa nice try. Not mine, she's not in the pics
oh man I love Amber Absolute, just enjoy every minute when I wear it. I've got around 100 bottles and 100 decants and only 2-3 with backups and AA is one of them (the others are Guerlain's Vetiver in different versions and Opium PH). Today was cold (5 degrees) and raining. IMO the perfect amber days. So today I'm using some of a decant of Parfum D'Empire Ambre Russe. It's a light wearing watery amber, sweet plastic vanilla with smoke and a lightness. Maybe closer to say...
you'll have to ask her boyfriend
By the way, I almost forgot to take pictures so I literally only snapped a few right at the end of the night but here's a little idea of what it was all about:
Hey, great chatting with you and the gang, thanks for coming out!Ah, that's a shame. Feel free to PM me an email address and I'll send you a direct message along with the other peeps next time we do this.
^ definitely appreciated, thanks!