or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Re: Borneo, well basically Lutens only does export for a scent for a limited time, like a year, and they come in the usual 50ml bottle with sprayer+cap and box, which at least for me is the same format as all my other bottles. and Borneo was a while ago so partials are almost impossible to find now, not that there's much demand or that it's 'rare' in a sense, just that it's on my wishlist and doesn't come up too often in discussion. I was in Paris and could have bought the...
if anything I'd say someone like Cotton Dockers does a very good and pretty approachable version of MC casual. Well put together, comfortable, good quality, not flashy, etc... Check out his WAYW album http://www.styleforum.net/g/a/542173/the-what-are-you-wearing-today-waywt-discussion-thread-part-ii/ And since he just commented, but also pretty relevant, someone like ManofKent for directional inspiration could work, though different setting and body type etc I think.
yeah was just going to chime in with that. yesterday after hours they did their quarterly report. analyst projections expected them not to be great but they were a little worse than that, plus more general issue of weak pc sales and therefore lowered guidance for the rest of the year too. couple of specific IB's I think Morgan Stanley downgraded them too, so starting yesterday aftermarket they were down about 12-13%, then today dropped down to 18%. Interestingly, I guess...
damn, haaa. OK well if you ever empty it or get tired of it please let me know!
If there's any chance your Borneo bottle is the 50ml export sprayer version and not a decant or the 75ml bell jar please let me buy it from you! (even empty) Yesterday I totally nerded out and met up with a fragrance buddy and chatted for hours about scents and sniffed and swapped stuff. He put a couple of drops on me of Amouage Attars, Homage and Honor I believe. One dirty spicey burned, the other green and white florals. Neither to my taste but the experience of trying...
Caustic, my 2 cents is along the same lines. Graphic t is a little collegy, not terrible so this is still a really good starting point, but swap to white slim ocbd or simple plain crew/v tshirt. Those jeans probably dont need the cuff so try without. Embrace the stack (assuming they're slim enough at the hem to do it). The boots are nice but too 'sleek'. They're a casual version of a more formal item. Boot instead of shoe, brogued, wingtip, instead of oxford, but it's...
MU, sigh....
Damn you MU!!!! on the other hand, here's a chance to lower my cost ?
yeah, yknow basically a few months ago when I first got into RDS, I was looking them up and saw a few different series and noticed that the B's seem to be a little more volatile, and I don't think I'm going to need to use the A versus B difference ever (voting? are they going out of business?, etc), so I figured if it was dropping and I was buying in I'd rather take the B's which dropped faster. At one point I owned both and then decided that didn't really make sense.
I was born in CT and also spent about a month there a few years ago so here's some general ideas of things to do depending on what you're into...As a general caveat emptor, please remember, these guys don't play by the same rules as we do. They'll shoot first and rob you second.Don’t walk around alone (day or night), Don’t take any public transport especially taxis, Lock doors, hide valuables, etc. Don't wear anything to attract attention, even things you think are...