Posts by Master-Classter

When I saw the size of the heel my first thought was TF, but then I was like nah, what SF would have bought TF? Look I'm a fan of the styling and attitude and all that. I find the retail pricing obnoxious but if you're going to pay $600-800 on shoes, sure there are some very nice well made well styled options, but I'm starting to loosen up these days on a pure price to quality ratio filter because sometimes you pay for styling and I'm willing to sacrifice a little quality...
If the cuts work, honestly I've been pretty impressed with the Uniqlo solid color selvedge denim. Pretty well made, decent denim, and it's a bit like the APC model, they're slim sleek and selvedge and not too expensive. Good solid starter jeans. Solid grey, indigo, black, and maybe a simple lighter wash and you've got a good start I'd say. More than anything fit is king, and IMO jeans are like suits, you just gotta try on 20-30 pairs and you'll know when it feels right....
I used to buy all Slim Jims but have now started switching over to the Grimm Tims. Great sleek cut, solid taper without getting too skinny (plus buttons instead of zipper). Tons of colors, and if you hunt around you can get them pretty cheap. Without the contrast stitching (and removing the pocket Nudie tag), I'm a fan. Got like 7-8 pairs now. I do find the 1% really really helps with the comfort though. That being said if I could do it all over again I'd probably grab...
Fok (or opinions), I guess my question here is this... I've got some items i posted up (with descriptions) where they're not something I'd bother putting up a full FS thread about because they're heavy or cheap or whatever and I'm not going to ship it outside of Toronto, so it's more of like a locals only type of post. Sounds like the rule is I can post it on offer, but can't have enough of a description as though it were a FS posting.... so am I supposed to give a short...
well that sucks sounds like you're getting hosed (I have no idea of repair prices, I just wanted to make some puns)
IMO the whole series is worth watching, but here's the episode about furniture - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvnehEBwpLc and as a side point, so it's a series about various craftspeople sponsored by Belvenie but it's so subtle that I don't even mind. Good solid contend and non-obnoxious branding. All cool in my books.
I was buying and selling DIS in the low 90's and think I sold it off around 100-105. Long term hold I agree it's solid. If it goes below 100 again I'd consider opening a position again. I think they'll do well. They just move too slowly for me to flip around with. Added a bit more to my AOBC and HIMX today. Starting to eye NKE and SBUX if they can come down 2-3%.
eh bigger is better?
My average buy in on AAPL is about 120. Was tempted to sell off 1/3 of my holding at 130 and either it goes higher and at least I took some money off the table, or it pulls back a big (125/126?) and I rebuy that amount and then hang in there long term to the end of the year.... but instead I just left it all in there and will wait this one out. If Trump starts a trade war with China, AAPL's looking into India already. If iPhone 7 sales aren't great, well the 8/x should be...
Kinda random offer here but my girlfriend has some Amazon credit that she's looking to swap for Holt's credit (up to about $500-600).... anyone interested? You have some Holts gift cards you don't want and would rather find one of a bazillion things off Amazon instead?