or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

I was wavering on NFLX and didn't buy. Damn. Was considering AMZN and didn't buy. Double Damn. Have been eyeing BABA but am leery. Sigh, threw in a little cash at 90 or so. Let's see what happens. Part of my watch list: If VDE hits 100 I'm in for more If AMZN ever goes under $300 I'm in If GOOG goes under 500 I'm in And NFLX at 300, even 320 maybe and I'm in...
Thanks Frog. I think I'm starting to learn my own risk tolerance as I edge closer out there into individual stocks and I'm going to wait 'till these ones sell off and then go back to mostly a few ETF's, slow and steady rebalancing and keep 10-15% for roulette. I'm sure there's a proper way to invest with all the fundamentals but I'm not interested in knowing that much. More like gambling and gut feel. I think it's great to hear clear strategies like Goomba versus guys...
I was assuming that it took a day for the Yahoo news to filter down into the second level of traders, guys like me who check in every other day and then rush to call their brokers or something. Still, question is, at this point is it just unfair sell-off so good value, or actually a shit company and this is what it's worth? I think I'm keeping an eye out for mid to low 90's, then it's worth the risk IMO.
Holy BABA! Good buy or goodbye?
Wore and loved my Mona Di Orio Oud... if anyone wants a decant lemme know (older formula)
I'm looking to pick something up... either AAPL, but I prefer to buy low sell high, not buy high and sell higher. At this point I feel like it's popped and would rather wait for it come down and then buy before the watch launch... thoughts? The other two I'm looking at is VDE, which I own but would just average down (I think that's the term) on it and keep buying as it goes down with the assumption that with 6 months, a year, or more who knows, but oil and energy in...
BABA's under $100. Thinking of buying in... Just read about Yahoo selling off it's stake and gaining 2% on their stocks, so sounds like the market doesn't like BABA. Plus something about a withheld report on fake goods... Unfair stock drop or the begining of the end? My alternative is AMZN, hopefully closer to the $300 mark. Probably the safer bet... thoughts? TWTR's still sucking. What's new? I'm just praying either they have some kind of breakthrough or someone buys...
Up for sale is an awesome Brand New With Tags (BNWT) Oxford Cloth Button Down (OCDB) from Naked & Famous. Size small, slim fit (it's slim!). Just bought it from Holt Renfrew last season and decided I have too many other shirts. It's a great shirt, really distinctive pattern, well made, reasonably priced. Thick and sturdy fabric with a bit of give. Retail on this is $140(plus tax it's $160), and it's brand new from the store. Asking price is $75 plus $10 shipping to North...
Up for sale is a great passport holder and travel case (fits boarding passes, etc) from Australian maker Louis Cardini. Done in a nice tobacco brown color, 100% leather and lined with leather and a paisley silk throughout.I'm going to say it looks nice and functions well, but this isn't like an Hermes item. It looks good, just understand that it's not some crazy high end item. Full retail is only $80...
it's not the teaching that's dead, it's the learning