or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Speaking of Black Afgano, I've worn it for like 3 days straight as I was considering buying a bottle and I really don't get all the crazy reactions... To me it smells like a wonderful heavy spicey woody aromatic scent, maybe slightly mulchy, but that's it. It's got amazing longevity and decent projection and my GF says yep it's nice. And I'm 28 and strongly avoid anything old mannish, although I do really like wood/incense/musk and a little bit of the old funkyness. I'm...
Thing is, that we're most of the way done the sale. Like they've said send me your PP info, not just an is this for sale or measurements etc thing.
the leather ones that sort of look like CP's but with leather laces? I've got a couple of pairs, no sure what you want to know in the 'review'... fit, construction, value, style, etc?
plus all the effort of going to pick it up, then rewrap and address, go back to the post office and mail it back to them, etc. It'll take you at least a half hour to rewrap that sweater and get to a post office and stand in line and mail it out and get back home... to save $8 in shipping?
on the subject of intellectual property in fashion...
I'm sick and tired of having PM discussions with prospective buyers and we get most of the way through a deal and suddenly radio silence. And I can see they're online and posting, but suddenly ignore my follow up messages. I'm dead serious here, I want to be able to leave them negative feedback and punish this sort of behaviour. I'm being nice by even asking for permission here to do it but if there's no response I'm very tempted to just go ahead and do it anyway. I have...
hello hello, is this thing on? Couple of questions/points 1. Would it make sense to make a new subforum specifically to group these ginormous affiliate store/site or brand discussion threads into one place instead of having them basically act like stickies by cloging up all the front page discussion? Could merge all of them regardless of their MC or SW&D origins. 2. I'm sick and tired of having PM discussions with prospective buyers and we get most of the way through...
Random question for you guys (especially EFV) about Barbour. I was recently looking at a Barbour jacket, that's basically a shell. Waxed cotton with an inner lining of cotton material but no insulation, so as far as I can tell it's just that green waxed cotton layer with an inside decorative cotton layer... and that's it... and retail is $800... what am I missing? I mean it fit like a glove, and totally fits with my style, and I love it, but it seems completely useless in...
Testing out Byredo 1996... well I'll say it's not my style but I will still try and give it a fair review. Basically I smell a powdery candy sweet iris and violet scent. There's a bit of warm sued-y leather in here too. Now the official note list also includes things like pepper and juniper (a favorite of mine) but I don't get those. What I will say is this is somewhere along the lines of a warmer Heeley Cuir Pleine Fleur, mixed with elements of Dior Homme and lastly some...
I still remember where I was when I saw the first tcwalter fitpic. Bambi's mother, on the other hand, long forgotten...