Posts by Master-Classter

I find the MDO almost talc-y. I quite like it and have a bottle. Today I'm wearing Slumberhouse VIKT which had a huge projection and longevity. I kept getting wafts of some sort of green smoke like Divine L'Homme Sage and Masque Russian Caravan Tea. I'm beginning to like this....
I'm trimming some AAPL at 120-121... I'm hoping this report isn't great, sales of 7 are slow because people are holding out for 8, earpods didn't get to retail, etc plus overall negative market sentiment and we'll get it to pull back to 110-115 and I'll buy back in more and ride it to year end for 130+. On the other hand, sold off some GILD when it was 75-78 and have now started buying more at 72 and will buy more down to 70 and lower if it goes there. I think we've found...
wow, what a beauty (the Ford)!
in the same way as some people wet their jeans while wearing them so that they mold to the body (I'm not talking about saniforizing), do people do that with leathers? Again, not for shrinkage or even softening but just to sort of set creases?
For me at least, a big binary factor comes down to liquor. If someone's getting 2-3 drinks or a bottle of wine, that immediately ups the steaks (see what I did there) and my $30 bill becomes a $50-60 bill for nothing to do with me. It's not like I say oh hey can I have a sip of your glass there? At least with an app/desert, there's a chance you might go oh well I'll have some and chip in to the bill. I mean this in all seriousness but I think it's really good to have...
Yep, I'm in. Should be all good. You guys know of any other locals? And suggestions on places to meet up?
I understand and relate (well not the being 50 and crying part) but everyone has different values and priorities. For me I don't eat out much and find it crazy expensive compared to cooking at home. I'm just happy to be there and would rather get a main and no app, dessert, wine, etc and still enjoy the company and do that many times. I think it's rude or unfair when every else expects you to cover their meals for them, especially when it's often not that trivial an...
Ah, well yeah then in that case you may just have to go with the smaller ones for doors all 'round. Visually I personally like them all to be the same and I don't like skimpy handles, but if logistically, a handle is going to keep hitting something else, eventually it's going to make a dent or the handle will bend/break. Imagine living there for 10 years and opening that a hundred times. Is there way to build some sort of stopper into the hinge?
Just my opinion, visually I like the 2 big and 1 each big but practically I think it's simpler to just have all 3 big. So if I were going to live there and use the drawers and cupboards, my vote would be for option #1. I don't like skimpy handles (option 2). Eh, maybe maybe option 3 but I think the 2 handles on the drawer aren't necessary. It's not like you'll only pull from one of them. PS - I have no design qualifications.
So gents... who's up for doing a casual meet and greet? Next week perhaps? Which evening works for you and feel free to make a suggestion for venue... [[SPOILER]]