or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

well there's the vintage version, then there was a reformulated version, it's a whole long mess of a story. The good news is the re-release called Oud Absolute is actually pretty solid and worth checking out too. It's a good scent, plus there's some Ford era nostalgia factor.
Dreamer (et al), Malle now offers those 10ml's individually for sale so you don't have to buy a set of 3!
If you can help me find a venue I'll see what i can arrange.... probably needs to be somewhere with a good amount of space, mix of MC and SW&D, probably single shop/owner who can make the decision, etc
the badness continues. damn. KPTI, up 7-8% yesterday, down 5% today. These things don't even make sense. EPZM zooms to 27-28 etc, then drops to 21ish, then jumps back up 18% to 24 or so again, all within a few days. Today I kept pumping more and more into my oil and gas stuff. CNX, CPG, GLF, etc, you name it. Some serious downs today. I'm running out of stuff to sell to get more money from. Hell even big guys like XOM and RDS and CVX are looking good at these prices...
IF, by Rudyard Kipling
looks nice!
I'm not even that handy but have changed plenty of light fixtures. It's really really simple, like 3 wires, that's it. Hot, Cold, and Ground, twist together, screw on cap, wrap with tape, and put the fixture on, screw in bulbs and bob's your uncle. And then buy insurance. My parents will sell their house soon so I took on little weekend projects like these... This work is all pretty simple, cheap, and a little time consuming but really not that bad, and in the end for...
huh, I only own a few Amouages and Memoir is one of them. You can get these for about $150-200 online pretty easily so I don't think they're too expensive really, at least compared to the $300+ retail. That being said if you don't love it, don't get it. I've quite enjoyed wearing mine. Honour is also on my hit list but I suspect it's too simple for that price. Opus 6 is also high up on my list for consideration.
causes?
IIRC Edition Blanche is the one that's sort of a warm lemon scent? Try Hanae Mori or whatever it's called, the edt is pretty cheap, the edp is better. It's really simple, just a warm sweet lemon scent. Otherwise actually picture Edition Blanche plus some ginger and greens and try Chanel Blue, same family DNA