or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Thanks guys. I've added these ones to my list and will read up on them. I'll probably do some tequila and try out mezcal.I've seen how with Scotch most of the basic stuff is good but then they get into fancy weird bottlings and the prices go up and most of them aren't even all that good, they're just unusual. I guess I'll take it easy on the price points and instead go for some variety. I currently have a bottle of Corralejo reposado and enjoy that and am hoping for...
Yeah I wanted to love it and it's a great jacket but fit wise it worked way better for you than me.
yeah was going to say that too. Based on the depth and the way the handles are positioned I think it's a shoe storage unit so unless you redo the insides, it's probably not the kind of storage you had in mind.
Haven't forgotten about you guys. Just need to rummage around and take some quick pics. PM on the way some time this week or weekend.
Oh i was just sort of joking with you about that. I find with any pants that are slim and have even a single break, when sitting they tend to shoot up pretty quickly. What I will say is that I used to get all my pants hemmed with no break and quite short but now I'm going back to more of a single break or slightly closer to double. It's just way more comfortable without being sloppy. I don't feel the need to show off my socks like I used to. Those look fine from what I can...
Very interesting point, I never thought of that. Maybe it's not just a different style and ingredients but they've had time to settle and get deeper and richer. Like say wine. It's the same grapes, vintage, vinyard etc and a good bottle is a good bottle, but that same good bottle becomes excellent with age.
Speaking of funky, I forgot to mention. Just sorting through bips and bops here.If anyone is interested, I have a 50ml bottle of Alexander McQueen Kingdom with probably about 5ml (or more) left in it. Extremely rare to find and people don't really sell these or they go for a ton online. In this case you get the original cool bottle and enough juice to wear it 5-10 times. Anyone interested? [[SPOILER]] Also, here's a bunch of decants, most around 7-10ml... I probably...
I've read about both versions and also tried them both and chatted with niche shop owners about it. The consensus is that they're pretty close but not exactly the same. The new one is a little softer and warmer and not as funky. I really wanted the original champagne cork style topper and the 100ml size and sourced a bottle from Milan. Partly becuase I wanted the original packaging, partly becuase I suspected it was going to be reformulated and she had recently passed...
I guess "vintage" may have been not quite the right word. A more accurate description for this haul would have been, sought after discontinued scents from 15-20 years ago. Here's what I picked up: Gucci Pour Homme I - 100ml new tester with cap, tester box Gucci Envy - 50ml sealed bottle Dior Midnight Poison - 50ml sealed Ralph Lauren Glamorous (womens) - 100ml new tester, no cap, tester box Michael Kors for Men - 100ml tester with cap, tester box. Original "Michael"...
I guess there's always Portrait of a Lady and some oud spritzed on the side. Then again it's not much cheaper anyway oy! I did some vintage shopping today and picked up some very rare goodies indeed... will post some pics later if you guys are interested.