Posts by Master-Classter

Will poke around their list next time I'm there and see what they've got. I also have somewhat of a $ limit on what I'll pay for a glass of anything.
This makes me miss the confession thread....
I didn't bring any of my full bottles with me but I did grab a random group of 1-2ml samples, and some 10ml's and a few 30ml's. Mostly things that I figure I'd burn through and toss when empty. Maybe a few that I'd like enough to get full bottles of later on but mostly just ones I figured were 'disposable' and I'm working through them as I go. SOTE is Surrati's Thom Oud, which is actually a decent nice warm oud scent. I mixed it with rubbing alcohol so it's easier to...
I spend the first half of the pee trying to figure out the right angle to hit the side of it to minimize splashback. Seriously, like if there's a spot I'm supposed to be aiming at, why not put some sort of marker inside these things? The ice is there to cool down the urine so it doesn't smell as much. Especially in high traffic bathrooms like bars/nightclubs. Also helps dilute it with water as it melts since who's going to touch that handle to flush it?
I'm a sucker for certain notes like Juniper and black currant etc. I think there's something quite interesting about the Oliver People's scent and it's also grown on me. Bit too much $$$ for me to justify it though.
In a related note, is it only women who design mens bathrooms? I just don't understand why anyone would spend all the time and effort to design a bathroom and then not spend an extra few bucks to put urinal DIVIDERS. I mean if there's 2-3 urinals, only 1 or 2 are getting used at a time. Nobody wants to catch a glance of another guys equipment and you spend half the time hoping nobody's looking at yours (well that's me anyway, maybe you cucks enjoy it?). I just don't...
Went to a good whisky bar this evening (Baxter Inn) and had a bruidladdich standard which was ok, sort of a cereal light type Scotch, not really my kind of dram but I'd heard good things, also an Old Putney on the barman's rec, which I also didn't think much of, then ordered the one I was waiting for which was Glenfarclas 105 cask strength which was pretty nice. Strong stuff and I'd consider getting a bottle. Got a Laphroaig 10 for my friend since he wanted something...
Speaking of which, just bought some BMY around 51-52 premarket. Maybe Merk will get to market first, maybe it's all good... this one's risky but I'm assuming it'll bottom out around 48-50 and eventually make it's way back to high 50's. Willing to be down 5% for a possible 20% upside. Let's see how she does...
How did he know we were here.... that's spookie!
I think you may be right on AAPL. I still think it'll dip on the earnings but I wasn't going to trim that much anyway. Might as well hold it and just add more if it goes down.BKD is a very very small holding for me at this point and it's seen quite a run-up recently. I don't really care about it's financial position, I just care about the movements. I buy and sell and move on. One more nudge up (or if it just stays flat for more than a week or two from now) and I'll cut...