or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

yeah was just thinking the same. Backpack looks great but $350? come on. If it was even $250 I'd still think about it and wait for a sale. At $200 it'd be an easy buy, at $250 I'd probably still get it eventually, but at $350 damn... maybe there's a lot more work involved to make one than a briefcase?
can we make some coding rules so you have to have X (10?) posts before sending PM's? or certain amount of time after joining etc? I hope that wouldn't create unintended consequences like making users post 10 junk ones or get discouraged by having to wait, etc
^ PM sent. Short answer is no, not really, it's dramatically different. Wonderwood is a dry peppery incense wood combo with slight warm tones. It's charred wood and hollow smoke. Taste of Heaven is green and yellow, it's warm full and rich and smells of vanilla, lavender, and wormwood/absinthe so sort of like sweet anise. Wonderwood wears black drapey stuff and slinks into art galleries, Taste of Heaven wears a crisp white shirt and strolls the beach. (I own and wear both)
plus on some threads like the jeans thread or whatever you end with literally a WALL of blocked posts, and it's all the same one user
@FlyingMonkey, I throw that one in as a comparison since ToH is also a lavender+vanilla combo but you'll see the difference. I find the Caron PuH is drier, 'soapier' in a sense, and more 'american' in it's styling, it's rustic. Now the Taste of Heaven I find is warmer, richer, more boozy, and refined and elegant. The Caron mows the lawn with sweaty forehead and greasy hands while his wife watches from the porch, and Taste of Heaven strolls through the gardens and plucks a...
y'know, I don't hate them... huh, not bad really!
blah, deep space nine, terrible. then again I'll probably catch flak for saying I really liked Voyager.
anyone know the maker on that grey suit kulata is wearing above? Or can some explain to me why I keep looking at it and feel like I've never seen a shape quite like it? Is it just me or is there something very unusual about the cut?
exactly, it's not just about trends, it's also what works for your body type. I totally bought into the no break (even flood waters level) trend and have now actually rehemmed all my pants to give them a little break and I'm much more comfortable. Especially if you're a bigger guy and there's quite a large hem, just having it 'hang' there isn't quite right IMO. Not to say guys need to wear triple pleated oversized and baggy puddled up pants, but even a single pleat and a...