or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

for what it's worth, just went to Uniqlo for my annual pilgrimage and here are some thoughts: Their heat-tech stuff is great, the jackets, vests, long johns, etc. Their ultra light down stuff for the most part is great. Just note that some of them like the square quilted ones are really really shiny. Can't say enough positive stuff about the vests and ULD jackets. For winter coats, I thought the peacoats were ok, but not really warm. That wool blend bomber type thing...
Just drove through the Cad/USA border and picked up a 1 liter bottle of Cragganmore 12 for $57 CAD. (LCBO sells the 750ml for $85 so seemed like a good deal)
thanks! Hmmm, will give it some thought then. Might just be better off sticking to scotch in NYC and getting the standard 4RSB here.
I've worn Amouage Opus 6 a couple of days in a row now and it's sort of underwhelming. Smells ok, has some complexity, but I just have no idea when or where anyone would wear this. It smells expensive and exotic, but basically just for a guy with only a couple of scents. It's not bad, it just doesn't really seem to have a position in any way.
is Four Roses Cask Strength Single Barrel at Astors for $70 worth it? Would the Single Barrel at $44 or even the Small Batch at $33 be close enough? I mean it's expensive for bourbon, but relatively cheap compared to single malts, I just don't know if it's good value when there's so much at $25-35 that's decent. For reference, I got Bookers at $50-60 and it was worth it.
random warez. fall's here. [[SPOILER]]
things get discounted like 20-30% every few weeks fairly consistently and then they often have another 20-30% off sale on weekends and stuff every few months.
sorry if this has been discussed but can somebody please explain to me wtf is happening with their site, consistently, when it says X is 'low in stock' but you can still add it to the card and then final step of checkup says oops error try again? should I call them? give up ordering? wth also, was eyeing - MEN WOOL BLENDED DOWN SHORT JACKET, anyone know if this will work for pretty cold weather, like Toronto snow weather? and is the +J one better? the one posted...
off to mail some stuff [[SPOILER]]
Broke out Amouage Memoir today, sort of a green herbal incense. Anyone find this pretty similar to Interlude? I like this but can't imagine shelling out 300 bones for something so simple.