or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Am holding NFLX... started buying near 100, then bought a lot at high 80's, then it was up to almost 100 and I should have sold some but report came in, dropped a lot overnight and doubled down at 83-84, now it's back up to 88 give or take, meaning all in all I'm pretty much at breakeven on this thing. Hoping it comes back up within a few months. DIS - been moving sideways forever, I'm getting a little annoyed. Will trim at 100 more or less and hold the rest for 110-120...
Kiehls used to have a set of 7ml roll on's, including one called pear that smelled exactly like a Bartlet (?) yellow/brown mushy pear. I believe it was done by Christopher Brosius. Note that it's the mushy yellow kind. The retail was about $30 and you may still be able to find them somewhere like eBay. I'm comparing Bond No 9 Central Park, a lime leaf fresh scent, with Jo Malone Sweet Lime Cedar, a more sweet savory anisic scent with a hint of lime. One's fresh and crisp...
NFLX.... huh. Was going to sell some off at 99 today that I bought at 89 in case of a drop, but I didn't.... It just hit as low as 83 after hours... I'm protecting the position as I see it and just loaded up a ton, more than I've ever held in anything really and lowered my average cost quite a bit and hope within a week or two it'll recover most of this. I mean 15% overnight is quite a drop and as usual I suspect it's an over-reaction. Will see how it goes over the next...
I asked before but crickets... anyone know SPI? They seem to jump around a lot. Small energy company, like 350M market cap. I have an alert around $5/share and just bought in a nice chunk today at $5.05-5.10 and will trim at $6.25 and sell at $8. Looking to double down too if it goes under $5 even a little. I'm totally gambling but that's the game. This one seems to move a lot. I mean today it jumped around from $5 to $5.75, so a 15% movement in a single day and no news I...
My watch list of about 100 companies is 2/3rds red, not by much, but even the greens aren't up by much either. Biotech up slightly, oil and gas more or less flat, airlines down a little... I just trimmed off some NFLX and GILD, still holding plenty but this was most of what I bought at the Brexit drop. Cleared maybe 5-10-15% depending on what I sold today. Also bought some more Canadian indexes since all of mine are still down like 7-8% and don't seem to be going anywhere....
Nice, will go take a look tomorrow if I can.
whoa, I love those cargo pants there. Are you guys talking about the Eatons center location or Sherway or where?
HiM isn't a bad scent. Sweet and spicey. HM is really just sweet syrupy stuff and too much of it. If you're a college kid, eh, you can be forgiven, but not for someone who's been down the scent road.
I'm sure you're joking and pointing out the futility of trying to predict things. That being said, what I said was, my 'prediction' is that the market will level off and start to come down within a week, two at the most and blow off 5-10% of the over zealous upswing we've just had since I don't think it's based on anything real, given that there was no real major news and some of the big guys haven't really moved anywhere. I think it's just people being tired of watching...
That's the spirit! In all seriousness, if I had to pick a prediction, I'd say this will level out for a few days and then come back down 5-10% and settle there. Unless something big happens within a week, I don't see how this can keep going higher, and many of the 'majors' like AAPL, GILD, etc are still basically going sideways. This bull is based on a few randoms going crazy. That's my sense. I trimmed off quite a few things this morning and happy to be waiting with...