or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Sounds like a great day! 1. Yes the Malle boutique is a nice way to experience the line away from the Barneys hustle bustle. 2. The Diptyque store there will also have some scents and candles you can't find anywhere else so look out for some unique ones. 3. MiN and Osswald are both great, different, but great in their own way. At MiN try out their new self-branded line, also look for old stock in some lines and their shaving stuff. Osswald, see if they'll let you sniff...
Today Eight & Bob - funny story though I suspect it's mostly marketing. The scent wasn't much to speak of so I literally have nothing to say about it. Entirely forgettable.
+1 to HP 12 or I'd say try something more sherried like (I could be off on these) Auchentoshen, Macallen 10/12, and Aberlour A'bunadh, maybe even some Glenfarclas
^ exactly my opinion. It's not about the FB you know right now, the social media put up your profile and post on a wall version 1.0... it's where they're moving like really targeted ad revenue and the data connections and info/stats they can sell (the next Neilson?), the cross platform additions like Instagram etc that drive traffic and sales, whatsapp and their messenger to control communications and replace texting and email, and who knows what X factor stuff like...
I think the two shades of blue are fighting each other also, those shoes... i dunno, not feelin' it. Heck even some birks would make sense there
as soon as Twitter figures out how to make some money I'm golden. Until then, fack! (yes, you warned me)
Guerlain and Chanel both sell 30ml extraits for about that same $300. So on the one hand you might say who the hell does Nasomatto think they are, on the other hand, on a purely objective $/ml basis, it's been done. I sort of scoffed at Puredistance M's 17.5ml for $200, but y'know whatever, it's so potent you use half as much anyway. IMO, I feel like $150-200 is a good solid point where you can get interesting and wearable niche, around $200-250 it should be very...
Up for sale are two pairs of French Trotter shoes. They're a great clean profile sneaker, along the lines of a Common Projects look, though with a lightness closer to Chucks/Keds etc. Hard to find out here too I believe. These are brand new with tags still attached ($200 retail). Asking price is only $99 with shipping ($10 extra for International). Paypal only please. I’ve been around here for many years and have done over 250 transactions so everything here is legit. If...
it's not magic, it's nature! PS - magnets, how do they work?
wait, cider vinegar isn't a cure-all? never tried the butter coffee thing, just read a bit and watched some youtube vids. not saying it's all bad, but let's just say I wasn't compelled to try it either.