or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Up on offer are a few sets of great like-new Uniqlo shirts.... I'm moving so gotta sell these, so make me some offers guys. The postings are from eBay so ignore some of the rhetoric.Please note that this price does NOT include shipping. Which will be $15 for North America and $20 for international. Those are actual postal rates.Payment is taken via Paypal. I've got plenty of perfect feedback and have been active on these forums for many years. Many of you have met me in...
Up on offer are two really nice cardigans.... I'm moving so gotta sell these, so make me some offers guys. The postings are from eBay so ignore some of the rhetoric.Please note that this price does NOT include shipping. Which will be $10 for North America and $15 for international. Those are actual postal rates.Payment is taken via Paypal. I've got plenty of perfect feedback and have been active on these forums for many years. Many of you have met me in real life so I can...
Up on offer are some great shoes.... gotta move these, so make me some offers guys. The postings are from eBay so ignore some of the rhetoricPlease note that this price does NOT include shipping. Which will be $20 for North America and $25-30 for international. Those are actual postal rates.Payment is taken via Paypal. I've got plenty of perfect feedback and have been active on these forums for many years. Many of you have met me in real life so I can assure you I'm 100%...
Up on offer is a beautiful like-new condition weekender bag from Banana Republic. I know I know, it's Banana Republic but trust me this is way nicer than the brand on it :-) This all black nylon bag is thick and holds a lot. Has a shoulder strap, leather handles. interior pocket and shoe pouches. Zips closed at the top and forms a triangular shape. Stylish and elegant. Never used, no tags, and is in perfect condition. Metal feet on bottom have rubbed a bit from sitting in...
Up on offer is a beautiful like-new condition weekender bag from Banana Republic. I know I know, it's Banana Republic but trust me this is way nicer than the brand on it :-) This all black nylon bag is thick and holds a lot. Has a shoulder strap, leather handles. interior pocket and shoe pouches. Zips closed at the top and forms a triangular shape. Stylish and elegant. Never used, no tags, and is in perfect condition. Metal feet on bottom have rubbed a bit from sitting in...
Up on offer is a beautiful like new condition double breasted trench coat made by Club Monaco. This all black nylon jacket is light weight and water repellent and works over a t-shirt or a suit. It's barely been worn and is in excellent condition (9/10). Stylish and elegant. Shoulder epaulets were removed. Extra button included. Sleeves were hemmed slightly so please see the measurements.Original retail price on this was $250+ so this asking price is a HUGE...
Up on offer is a beautiful like-new condition light grey windowpane checkered suit made by Club Monaco. It's a fantastic color and pattern and I love the suit but have barely worn it (3 times). Size 36s with some alterations to make the jacket and pants a bit slimmer. It's an older model but fits great. I'm 5'6 130lbs and am a usual XS/36s and it fits me. Please see the measurements and ask any questions. Features functional cuffs, single back vent, and a firm canvass. The...
Alrighty guys... I'm 5'6, 130lbs and usually fit into s-xs and size 28 pants. A few items here I'm really really looking to move out so will take any reasonable offer on them. Mostly casual items, some more formal. The 'asking price' is a ballpark so shoot me a reasonable offer. Thanks. Please note that these prices do NOT include shipping. Which will be $15 for North America and $20 for international. Those are actual postal rates.Payment is taken via Paypal. I've got...
Alrighty guys... I'm 5'6, 130lbs and usually fit into s-xs and size 28 pants. A few items here I'm really really looking to move out so will take any reasonable offer on them. Mostly casual items, some more formal. The 'asking price' is a ballpark so shoot me a reasonable offer. Thanks. Please note that these prices do NOT include shipping. Which will be $15 for North America and $20 for international. Those are actual postal rates.Payment is taken via Paypal. I've got...
G'day gents.... I'm a fellow forumite (well duh) from Toronto (that's way over in Canada, the land up-above) and I just arrived in Sydney about a week ago and know about 3 people, 2 of which include the nice lady at the bank and the Optus sales rep, so I'm here for at least a few months doing a bit of traveling and working and would love to meet up with some of the locals for a drink and a chat.You guys want to see if we can coordinate a meetup one evening in the next...