or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

all black errythang and it feels nicelynice. PS - jacket's making me look fat [[SPOILER]]
^^^Just bought this a couple of weeks ago actually. I live in Toronto so it gets pretty cold and I was looking for a new winter coat to withstand down to about -10 or -15 degrees (Celsius).Pro's:It's warm. Yes, it is, even a little too hot actually. I usually wear a sweater and add that ULD vest sometimes and this thing I just wear out to even say -5 so far with a t-shirt on and it's plenty warm, I even leave it openI love the detailing. The body is a nice dark blue, the...
@nicelynice you make me want to buy all black everything. looking good (and happy!)
working through my box and wearing a decant of Bijan for men for the first time. At first it scared me off with it's hairy chested 80's man dry aromatic spices a la Azzaro, but merely a half hour later I'm blooming out something that smells quite like the creamy green woody spices of Bois de Portugal, and PdN NY et al. It's got some powder, some dry woods , and a nice spiceyness. Still far too manly man for me I think, but my dad (and mom) will love this. If you're into...
MSG - deets please! (especially the cardi and shoes)
nearly everything's red, le sigh. Just got to wait this out.... re: other effects of cheap gas... I'd say something like big trucking/shipping companies and more obviously the airlines could benefit and it may take a few months before the quarterly report for investors to see that the companies have had lower costs. Maybe it's already been priced in, I don't know, but I'm thinking the next move is to put money into something like a few big airline and see if they'll...
Re Energy timeframe - the action on oil /energy really just started today... do you guys think this is the bulk of the drops or we're just waiting for the weekend and it'll keep going down on Monday? (meaning should I buy in first thing Monday morning or give it few days to keep dropping?). And yeah I know I know, I'm not asking you to predict the future, just a sense / gut feel about these type of things if they're a one day knee jerk dip like Oct 15 or a multi day...
hot damn, that was exciting. I think I'm going to pick up some VDE or XLE and buy on the way down and hope for some gains on the recovery, however long that takes. question for you guys, when do you decide to double down, hold as is, or just cut your losses and move on? For example, I have a portion of my portfolio in REITS, and all the other options I looked at have been going up, and the one I bought keeps going down (D.UN). Now I'm down about 3-4% from where I...
I've been heeing and hawing over Iris Silver Mist for a few years and still can't decide. The other one I would compare it to is Hermes Hiris. Anyone know these two and have thoughts about which is better or how they're different? (On the one hand I would think the Lutens is more rare and exotic, but I also think the bell jars, while pretty, are sort of impractical, and I love that Hermes blue bottle (old one), but of course the juice has to be worth the squeeze too...)
great, thanks! and just to keep on trend, currently drinking: