or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

I've heard of rubbing a pencil over the zippers to give off some graphite dust and make them run smoother
NFLX - I sold off a large chunk of stock today... bought it all around 83-85 and sold it at 92-93. Still holding plenty but felt this was a little extra overbuy I did on the drop. Quick turnaround and 7-10% return on the money in a few days and I'm ok with that. These are the kind of gains I like. The story I read was a few insiders did some heavy buying. Normally I'd wait for a slow steady regain once the dust settles, but if there's some big one off jump of 5-10% in a...
I could see it more likely with a linen loose sportscoat, or even one of those jersey 'sportscoat' type things, but overall not easy to pull off. I find it's not only the combo of the jacket and shorts but also the dress shoes and bare ankles.
Is there a better solution? My parents house has a concrete garage floor and it gets dusty and has cracked along one of the edges. We were thinking of either an epoxy floor or some sort of rubber mats, etc.
Yeah all my linen shorts are Club Monaco (or Uniqlo) and would imagine J-Crew does similar type stuff too. All for $20-30 max.
That's so good....
I'm no vintage hunter and was browsing something else but this came up... is it anything special or are these sort of vintage Guerlain items fairly common? http://www.ebay.com/itm/EAU-DE-GUERLAIN-BY-GUERLAIN-PARFUM-EAU-DE-TOILETTE-3-OZ-VINTAGE-1970-RARE-/371669273143?hash=item5689370a37:g:Ki4AAOSwvg9Xc72Y Is this just some old EdC or something or is it some sort of discontinued guerlinade type scent or what?
all I got from Sova was stewed prunes, and old bananas in syrup
Haaa, and I now own a bottle of Dzing! which I believe I purchased off Thomas many years ago, so looks like I've got the rest of your portion there :-) Speaking of which, the guy's been on for nearly 10 years, has nearly 30K posts, and then suddenly just stops posting some time last year. Good news or bad news or just 'normal'? I always wonder when it happens
Damn, I gotta go try it now. Haaa.