or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

If you can't be bright, at least you can be early. ;-)
And the best part is this is my listing! Don't say I don't love you guys :-). See if you can spot it... http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/222241100615
Damn these are nice! Too big for me. Le sigh
Also note that it's a Diffusion line... so there's a range on what all that means. Could have been a lower line, an entirely different manufacturer who the name was licensed to, etc. Hopefully others more familiar with this particular item will chime in for ya....
Looks to me like a relatively 'raw' and 'slubby' cotton, as in not overly processed so the yarns are thicker and are more loosely woven together. Look for some of those key words, or just go with linen. Hope that helps.
Will contact you (LF) and S&M shortly to discuss details.
Pamplelune was one of the first scents I read about from you many many years ago and I still have my bottle. Have been working through my collection and also sharing with my gf and she just went through a phase where she wore it constantly. So thanks!
Will go scout it out, either for after event drinks or to host. PS - the Google street view shows a couple of guys waving to the van and giving thumbsup ha
Hey y'all, I'm thinking of organizing a local SF meetup again this year. Just read through the thread of the San Fran Suit Supply meetup that happened yesterday and it looked like fun and well organized. I've done around 9-10 events like this with various hobby community groups and it's always a fun time. Takes a few days to organize but it's worth it. Posting here to get a general feel for: 1. if there's interest in a local meetup (don't say yes unless you'd actually...
Same. At first sniff I thought it was nice, then wore it and was disappointed, then kept wearing it and grew to really like it