or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

so... HIMX, what's happening that I don't know about? I was a buyer around 6 and it's been jumping. Sold off the whole damn lot at 8. Was going to hold some until 8.5 but figured bulls bears pigs. Also, I've been losing quite a bit on GMCR. Anyone have thoughts on these guys? and re: roulette. back in the good ol days, i believe the wheels might sometimes be ever so slightly off balance, so after watching it for a few hundred spins you could sort of guess which quarter...
I added to my positions of GLF, AA, COS.TO, and opened a position on HCP Here's hoping TWTR starts moving up for once...
damn, looks like they're sold out
you're taking the logic to an extreme scenario. It's not simply about having different hobbies/interests with 'something'... As I've tried to point out reasons for, I'd say clothing represents more than simply a hobby, it's a reflection of yourself (who you are, want to be, $ values, intelligence, etc), and what you think about and how you approach others around you. It can be a very clear indicator of many many personal attributes. My GF and I have plenty of different...
wait is this the AAAC WAYWT?
I think what unites us is the shared values, not even the same direction/conclusion. I'd say I don't care as much about what the particular style is, but fundamentally, if you/I value and care about clothing, then you want to be with a partner who seems to care about the same thing. So it's not that you're only being judgmental of the item (ewww fake cracked cheap leather), but more that it implies someone who maybe has low standards, or doesn't know enough to know good...
Today I sold off some of my HIMX, still keeping a lot though. Up 20% so far on this. Did a lot of buying around $6, now it's $7.5, selling the rest off at $8. Note they're added back their dividend and are paying out later this month.
Yeah I thought Gambler's Fallacy was thinking there's dependency between 'trials' so becuase you 'haven't won in a while' now you're 'due' for one etc. LULU had a nice jump today, I sold mine off in the morning at 66, maybe a bit too early but happy to take my moneyz and move on. Shifted some over to the airlines.
I think it's actually a fairly big line IIRC. I'd say start with Melograno (the one that started this whole perfume hobby for me), and also smell Acqua Di Cuba, Tobacco Tuscano, and for a little excitement, Nostalgia. I think those are the ones people (BN) usually talks about
wow, i remember this from 4 years ago. 1. I apologize for what i said before, it sounded a little racist there, I was being snobby but i do hate this topic. 2. I still stand by my earlier point, this is really infuriating to me. Are you Chad from IT or accounting? Are you Andrew who's going golfing after work but couldn't be bothered to change? are you Jimbob in grade 11 going for a class photo? Come on people. Look it's a t-shirt more or less with two buttons. It's...