or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Well, it's true for ME so that makes it true
Got one last flacon of that left! And from the original 'Milan exclusive' formula too.
I liked the charcoal and maroon Sf logo (no disrespect to Parker)
SOTD is Mitsouko edt. I thought I was going to love it. Eh, I respect it, and it's well composed but I feel it's a bit dated. And I'm 31, straight, and relatively normal... so I'm still deciding if it feels out of place for me. It's great work but I may need 10-20 more years before I feel I've earned this. I'd rather be 25 and avant guard. Also, hope you don't guys think of me as spammy but that ol' rent always needs paying.... here are my fragrance offerings up on eBay....
I'm interested in the grenadines... guys let's assume I have no good ties to work with and want to start from scratch. What are the best 2 to pick here? I'm thinking navy as a staple since I have a few grey suits, and then for a second, could do silver for formal events, or brown for suit/tie events but not like weddings etc, or red but only if it's something toned down like a burgundy type color... I'm feeling like navy and brown are day to day conservative, like for a...
yeah call me crazy but I've got say 12 wool pants so a rotation of about 2 weeks and I couldn't be dry cleaning them more than every few months, meaning I put at least every 5-10 uses so yeah like 3 times a year max. Unless i've spilled something or they're particularly dirty, I can't see why. I shower every day, I'm wearing underwear, I shake out dust and brush them every wearing or two, and most of them look as new as the day I bought them.
er... she's already 'taken' ;-)
Well if you want something you can throw in the wash then it has to be cotton, in which case best case you're looking at decent pressed khakies. Otherwise you're looking at wool and then it's the usual wear them many times then occasionally dry clean routine.
If you can't be bright, at least you can be early. ;-)
And the best part is this is my listing! Don't say I don't love you guys :-). See if you can spot it... http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/222241100615