or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

switch button shirt to tshirt or something, lose the belt. also the colors don't really go... white pants says summer, chunky long grey sweater thing says winter. dark blue button shirt and belt says poor office casual.
yes, that does sound good. But have you heard about the 3 wolf t-shirt? It does more than miracles.
huh... If you smell the new Sauvage Parfum, there seems to be strong elements of Eau Noire in there. Now by the sounds of Misia I'm getting a strong Dior Homme impression... seems like Demache is cross pollinating between the mainline and the Privees, perhaps?
Love No.22 too. Don't wear it personally, but I keep trying to find someone around me who loves it (GF, mother, etc). Hmmm, an incense heart buried in there would be most excellent
, although that Amazon connection might help... I think everything I own is red today. 1-3-5% across the board
saw LULU dip about 5% today just becuase one of the IBanks moved it from a buy to hold. Bought in finally. Still higher than I'd like. but I'm doing a bit of a Buffet strategy. I just really like this company and thing they're going to keep kicking ass long term. I'm still hoping Lauder drops down so I can buy more, I really like these guys too.
doing a little tasting through these
I opened a position on MU, at 29 EPD is nearly there, will buy around 32.5 SCTY goddam. I'm overcommitted already but if you haven't tried this one, I think it's a good price to get in, in my opinion. I'd sell it off at 57. Problem is I bought it at 57 a few months ago lol. Question for you guys... so I have two stocks/funds, EWC and SCTY that are quite down. Now I'm already into them for as much as I'd like to be, but they're down like 10-15%. Question is, do I keep...
Nice MA-1 NN jean stacks seem sloppy(?)
I'm looking at MU, it's getting close to where I'd buy some (around 29) just read an article talking about some guys with strong upside potential... KORS, AAL, TSLA were in the mix. The former two are on my radar but not low enough yet for me