or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Shoulda offered him the SF inner circle handshake to check. If you don't know how it works, I'm not at liberty to say and, well, I've already said too much.
So little surprise... I managed to get my hands on a flacon of Japon Noir a couple of weeks 'back and have been meaning to list it up for split. If you guys are interested PM me. Only have 4-5 portions. I think it's fantastic and lament that it was discontinued. I find Plum Japonaise more like a sweet sour fruity suede or soft leather whereas the Japon Noir is definitely a little sharper and darker, more rounded than Tuscan Leather and not as charred as Extreme. I think...
I'm assuming you actually meant Noir, the rectangular black bottle with ribbed cap and silver TF on it right? Because there's 2-3 versions of Noir, then there's Noir de Noir in the private blends, and then to confuse you there's the discontinued Japon Noir, along with the recently made exclusive to UAE Sahara Noir.... but assuming you meant Noir and the edp black bottle, I found it a weird neither masculine nor feminine scent. Sort of a barbershop talcy scent with some...
CNX had some nice movement today. Bought a little in the morning and sold it off by the afternoon. As usual wish I'd bought more but c'est la vie. MNKD briefly hit $3 and I didn't buy any but I'm keeping an eye on it.
SOTD (vintage) MPG Route de Vetiver. Deep rich thick rubbery and green. Will need time to let this open up and see where it all goes. It's one of those bottles I have probably more so because you gotta have it as a collector but now I'm really looking at it to see if I even like it enough to keep it.
even a hot wash ain't going to do a whole lot of shrinking. Like maybe a cm if you're 'lucky'. Either tuck 'em in or hem them. I'm on the shorter side so I hem and they usually charge about $15 give or take. Depends if there's a middle placket or gussets etc. Or find a friend / mother with a sewing machine since it's a pretty simple job but tailors will always overcharge because they want to make a minimum on any operation.
Today it's L'Artisan Timbuktu. For all it's praise, i've tried to really love this but it doesn't really stand out to me. Meh, don't get it.
In other news, goddam SCTY, 20% aftermarket drop. Was just coming up to breakeven on this one. Oh well, time to buy some more.... Hey if you haven't gotten into this one, at 30/31 might not be a bad buy...
Call me chicken but I waited for my GPRO stake to come to breakeven this morning (just over 26) and sold it and moved on. It didn't pop back up and I'm not waiting around.TWTR, damn, shoulda sold it when it was up around 30 there and moved on, guess I'm hanging in a little longer...VRX, It's just too damn volatile. See what just happened today?By play, more like hang on for dear life. I had bought it and made money when it bounced between 160-175 so thought that was a...
working my way through green woody/incense scents. Today it's Divine L'Homme Sage. I still rather quite like this. Yesterday was V&R Antidote, which i must say I really liked too. Thought I was going to have a winner/loser between these two but I like them both. Day before was Memoir and tomorrow will likely be Italian Cypress.