or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

I think someone mentioned Shake Shak? http://news.morningstar.com/all/ViewNews.aspx?article=/MW/TDJNMW20150223227_univ.xml
just a few spritzes of Molecule 01 for me today. I used to wear this stuff almost every day. It's been a while.
good points, thank you
60% - TFSA has CAD and US equities and stocks and cash (all gains are tax free so I'm going for big here) 40% - RRSP has Preferreds, REITS, and Developing+Emerging (all more long term focused stuff) Currently planning to do this: Cash: 5% Preferred: 10% ZPR and CPD - instead of Bonds *as equity markets come up, I'll move 5% more to here from stocks ETF’s: 70% REIT - 7% (USA NLY and CAD D.UN) Canadian - 15% ZDV (and have EWC which I'll sell soonish) USA - 20%...
I only wore Une Rose de Kandahar once but I recall it being sort of a powdery milky rose with some spice like saffron or something? I'm picturing more like a Saffron Troublant with rose give or take. Whereas I find PoaL is big full rose with spicey cumin and sweet rasberry. It's baby pink with bits of brown while RdK is pale yellow. Incandescent will know better than I since he actually has a bottle. I just remember wearing it once and thought of it as a yellow creamy...
makes sense, thanks. I'm sort of redoing my portfolio strategy now since I've overspent into random stocks and put too much into CAD and International and not enough into broad US funds, but getting there. I've got to put a limit on my random stock fun money. Switching back to a fairly standard but comprehensive build, I think the former UberTuber from Canadian Couch Potato
I'm Canadian, so if I was just buying TSX listed funds and stocks, then I'd only pay the $5 transaction fees. But when I buy NYSE listed stocks/funds, I have to buy them in USD and currently we have a bad rate so I'm paying a lot more to buy them. If we get back to close to par for the currency and I sell these off, even if I had a 20% gain, it would have cost me 20% to have exchanged the currency anyway. I think that's how it happens? Re TWTR, personally I like them...
I use Questrade so ETF's are free to buy and $5 to sell, and stocks are $5 to buy and $5 to sell. Speaking of which, I'm really happy about this free to buy ETF thing. I'm going to add a few more ZPR today I think. Under 13's where I like this and lots of room to grow and nice dividends I think. I'm pretty small potatoes, so for me a possible buy to sell difference has to be at least say $100 or more of value to be worth my time to look into and track the stock or...
so.... I went completely crazy and bet on double zero (00) on the wheel, totally wild and crazy. Bought NBG. I threw like $100 at the thing. Either it'll go to zero and I'll have had my fun, or maybe it'll double $3, or triple to $5, or one day, like 20 years from now, make it back to $500-700 and my little $100 will become $50K. Shit, who knows. I assume this will just go bankrupt, pull out of the EU and we'll watch for rampant inflation, but hell, sometimes you gotta...
second one? whatever, I'm just happy to be here