or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

I made a boo boo, can someone please move this to SW&D classifieds instead of MC? http://www.styleforum.net/t/407712/fs-pair-of-marc-jacobs-stinky-rat-long-sleeve-t-shirts-teal-and-plum/0_100
Up for sale is a PAIR of beautiful shirts Marc Jacobs. Selling both as a pair. It's Stinky Rat, a line he did a few years ago. I picked these up from the shop on Newberry street in Boston. Made from 100% cotton, very thin and tightly woven. Great for layering or for summer. Colors fantastic and unusual. One is a sort of teal and the other is a light plum. Excellent condition, 9/10. Note there is one tiny tiny hole in the purple shirt where the label is on the back of the...
hey Baron have you tried Roja Dov and MDCI? If you like PdN NY which has that sort of old school french style, you might like the offerings from those two houses.
in mutha russea spit balls shoot you! ha I joke. KGB shoots you. That part serious.
true, but honestly at the same time aren't those sort of buyers more risky (scammers) anyway? Unless you're doing personal payment, I'd much rather have fewer buyers but good quality ones. I've sold to new posters but always been a little wary and usually ask for personal payment or have to request other forms of verification
will look up Star Trek Continues, thanks for the tip
yeah was just thinking the same. Backpack looks great but $350? come on. If it was even $250 I'd still think about it and wait for a sale. At $200 it'd be an easy buy, at $250 I'd probably still get it eventually, but at $350 damn... maybe there's a lot more work involved to make one than a briefcase?
can we make some coding rules so you have to have X (10?) posts before sending PM's? or certain amount of time after joining etc? I hope that wouldn't create unintended consequences like making users post 10 junk ones or get discouraged by having to wait, etc
^ PM sent. Short answer is no, not really, it's dramatically different. Wonderwood is a dry peppery incense wood combo with slight warm tones. It's charred wood and hollow smoke. Taste of Heaven is green and yellow, it's warm full and rich and smells of vanilla, lavender, and wormwood/absinthe so sort of like sweet anise. Wonderwood wears black drapey stuff and slinks into art galleries, Taste of Heaven wears a crisp white shirt and strolls the beach. (I own and wear both)
plus on some threads like the jeans thread or whatever you end with literally a WALL of blocked posts, and it's all the same one user