or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

drank too much warm wine?
High class all the way! Well you are a teacher so naturally you're top of the class
Tabac, the white ceramic super cheap EdC one? (actually I recall them making an EdT?) today I'm finishing a VERY old decant. The scent my brother wore for years so it's a bit nostalgic in a way. Joop Nightflight. Rather like reduced pineapple juice, sweet and sticky with a slight herbal side. It's different, so it gets some credit there, and the bottle (original one with the silver stars) was probably the 90's version of Midnight in Paris. Pretty good for a 'designer'...
Just smelled it myself yesterday actually. Only on the card so didn't get a full impression but agreed overall. It's sort of like white patchouli, meaning it's the earthy dirty kind. Reminded me a hint of Lutens Borneo but nowhere near as chocolately. Overally didn't particularly grab me. And let's keep things in perspective here... When the line came out there were some great complex scents, then he released a bunch of real meh scents, followed by more or less remakes of...
said after a Hirsh post, damn
Yesterday I went with a light shpritz of Guerlain's Songe D'un Bois D'ete and it was as magical as ever. Sharp dry woody spice incense with a hint of warmth. Uber potent and smells solid. Don't think I'd even need a bottle or more than 10ml honestly.
for those who liked Bobs burgers, check out Bojack Horseman. It's a light chuckle plus some of the same voices.
love love love that opening. It's serine
anyone seen or felt these in person? http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-heavy-gauge-cable-crew-neck-sweater-132105.html#68|/men/tops/sweaters/other/| what's it actually made of, and is it all scratchy like? decent fit? etc...
yep makes sense. Also keep in mind I'm talking about ETF's not individual stocks so my logic is by their nature they're already diversified, so even when they're 'down', long term they'll always recover unless literally the entire market stays down which is unlikely, so with ETF trading (or rebalancing through adding cash), the idea is to sell of what's up and move the cash to what's down and keep cycling that way because whether it's stocks (Canadian, USA, International),...