or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Just got in my decant yesterday and looking forward to finally wearing this one too after hearing to much about it!My pleasure! Enjoy!For fresh summery stuff that's masculine, phew so many choices... Actually +1 to Hermes in general, they seem to do that pretty well.SOTD is CdG Avignon - finally pulled the trigger and bought a bottle and got it yesterday. Very happily wearing it today. This was one of the first scents that really made me go 'wow' and all these years later...
Amex (AXP) looking good to nibble at in my opinion.
I'm Canadian. We have a few registered accounts available. The TFSA (Tax Free Savings Account), which is post tax money and any growth within it aren't taxed when they're pulled out, so cap gains or income etc it's all the same. In this account I go aggressive for growth because it's all tax free whatever I can churn out. RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan), which is pretax money, so I'll end up paying income tax on this when I pull money out in future, but for now...
Just throwing in a cent re dividend investing strategy: All of my investments are in tax sheltered accounts so all growth is tax free (sort of). I'm relatively young so it's a lot of money to me now but long term won't matter too much, unless it becomes a lot. I'm overly confident and haven't been burned yet too hard to know any better. Therefore for me, I don't bother with dividends. I'm not in the stock for more than 2-3 months anyway. Today I bought more MU, bought...
Ha, was just eyeing Kraft in the past few days waiting for closer to the $60-61 mark. Just bought some more MU at $27.58 Edit - crap, I thought that was a good price. If anyone hasn't look at this, it's under $27 now and I'd say worth picking up for sure. Lots of upside potential
Cola, whatever you did last fit, that was good. This looks closer to your 'usual' ways... those jeans are just bad bad bad, sorry mang but basically it's all over the place... you've got a leather that's baggy, a horizontal stripe sweater (makes you look 'wider' duh, though not actually all that ugly), terrible light washed summer jeans, and boots which maybe are ok but look stubby since your jeans are puddling over them. ditch the jeans for sure, rework the sweater...
I get it, it's an oldtimers joke!
. Up for sale is a Filson travel kit (AKA Dopp and Toiletry bag) in Otter Green color. Like new condition, used 2-3 times max. Bought a different one so this is extra. If you know Filson then you know what this is. It's build for life. Retail was $120 plus tax ($135) at Nomad and it's in basically brand new condition. I have expensive taste in clothes/accessories and bought this and pretty much never used it, so my loss is your gain! Asking price is $85 plus $10...
I'm scoping out HIMX. Nearly ready to double down on it.
Had a few tonight, including Springbank 10 and Abelour (soooo good).