or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

The IBB discussion might have been me? I was toying with it around the 290-320/330 range and then left it alone. Then started buying it a few months ago after the Hilary tweet and the whole thing dropped a LOT. It's come back up but adding in VRX, MNKD, and another one I'm forgetting, basically a few big hits and concern about the whole industry, I mean hell even GILD was down pretty hard, so I decided the individual players were too risky (still regret not getting GILD...
yeah well makes sense. Just different strategies I guess. I'm a trader, get in get out, that's the game. I also understand buying on dips and shoring up positions and holding longer term and getting dividends in between.
Given FB's recent stock prices, I originally had bought some around 100-105, then when it was around 95 or something I loaded up and when it popped last time, I sold it all off at 116 and was waiting to buy back in. This round, I started nibbling at 110 and had another buy at 105 and a big buy at 105 but those two never came. So I wasn't holding a whole lot really but I prefer to take safer risks if that makes any sense. This morning I cleared my position and sold...
but don't you enjoy where you're at more than where you were? And would you be where you are now if you hadn't tried to move from where you were? I see clothing as a form of self-expression and as a tool to uncover or develop the self and when an authentic experience is achieved, ie your clothes match who you are, then that's enjoyment. That, and the enjoyment of trying something new and it having the intended effect. Whether the effect is to blend in amongst people of a...
Yeah, I mean I own TWTR and could quote you guys telling me a year or two ago it was a shit company and not to get involved, so pot kettle black thing, but I wouldn't touch Yahoo. I just don't like them. I think they're a dying company that has stuck around some how. I don't really like Twitter all that much, but I don't think they're going anywhere. Will they ever figure it out and start pumping up those multiples, I don't see it, but at current values and with all the...
Er... a la Nicelynice? ;-)
leaded or unleaded sir?
I think when you've finally found a groove it's ok to settle in and enjoy it for a little while... but ultimately we're only growing as long as we're changing. Stagnation is death. The only consistent thing is change. When you begin to get bored and start going to stores again and looking around at other people etc, then it's time to add something new to the mix and start experimenting again. Most of my wardrobe is comfortable and well lived in and has a certain vibe. But...
I refuse to sell at a loss. Never surrender!!!!! How do I measure success? My parents approval. (I'm still waiting)
I'm getting that sense as well.... my hunch is it's going to be a pretty bad quarter for most, or at least what was to be expected but overall we seem to be fairly inflated on a lot of stocks... LNKD on Thursday and I'm not looking forward to it. AMZN on the other hand, I sold the last of mine around 620-630 so if it can come down 5% or something, at high 500's I'll get back in. buy fear sell greed right? I'll be doing some trimming before each report and planning to buy...