or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

today I'm testing a VERY old sample I've had lying around for years... ormonde jayne woman composed by Geza Schoen (of Essentric Molecules fame) and let me say this is very very well done. It's green, it's balsamic, it's floral, it's woody, it's warm and rich and complex yet approachable, and very nicely composed. Smell wise there's nothing new or groundbreaking here, but overall it's very nicely blended and smells like good ingredients. It could be a signature scent for a...
depends on your proportions... I'm 5'6 with longer legs and a shorter torso so I'm a 34/36S. Also, at the very least the jacket needs to cover your butt
Isolation, here's my take on the issue. You're too deliberate. All your items are sort of what's within the range of acceptable here on the forum, but you've put them together in a way that's too calibrated, too careful, everything is so shiny and new and perfectly matched. It's robotic. Makes you look uptight and anal. Don't tuck in your tshirts or sweaters, don't show your belt, don't match your shoes and belt, don't pull sleeves up to show cuff, don't show off your...
Habit Rouge really is one of the masterpieces out there IMO
hmmm, yeah I'd say on the 'lower end' H&M does a 34r/s suit and I've had one of those. Have never found anything at Zara that fits me. mid range - Theory does a 36s and it's ok, not as small as I'd like (I also have short shoulders). Also a 'fashion' house that makes a decent suit and a small size is Burberry London who does a 34 I believe but try their 36 otherwise too it's quite fitted. higher end - And then I've had ok luck with Armani too since they're Neopolitan I...
too early to tell right now.... I've sold off a few and made money so most of what I'm holding currently is down about 3-5% overall since I buy as it goes down and some of these maybe haven't hit bottom yet or are stabilizing but haven't come back yet, so as of now what I'm holding is a bit down but I see 10-20% upside potential or more on some of these and I'll only know where I end up in a month or two. As of now I'm pretty much all in, feeling very nervous, and hanging...
for a modern updated version of Guerlain's, Tom Ford Grey Vetiver. For rooty earthy dry vetiver - Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire, Lalique Encre Noire, Chanel Exclusif Sycomore Oily/thick - MPG Route de Vetiver, Citrus - MPG Racine, Dior Vetiver Nutty - ELDO Fat Electrician, Vetiver Tonka Fresh/clean - Different Company Sel de Vetiver Essentric Molecules #03 (pure vetiveryl acetate) Jammy - Couer de Vetiver Sacre eh... there's a...
well just to be more clear, I'm not playing junk bonds and penny stocks. My game is to look for companies, exactly like LNKD for example where there's a lot of spec built in, it dips a crazy amount like 20% when really it should have only dropped 5-10% but everyone is overacting... There's still a real company there that has something sticky. I don't add companies I've never heard of or in industries I don't know, well to some extent anyway. And I often hedge my bets by...
Admitedly I've only been at this like 6-8 months but I've never seen these kind of drops. I mean a bad quarter report and even factor in lower guidance for the rest of the year and a twitchy industry like tech, biotech, social media, etc, and I would still only expect like 7-10% drops, not 20%+ drops. I mean there was some fishy business with TWTR plus overall a slightly 'disappointing' report, but hell, 20-25% drop, that seems excessive. CMG's overinflated, ok, and they...