or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

wore Dior Oud Ispahan from my new bottle purchase yesterday and it was thoroughly wonderful. I'm looking to sell a 30ml decant so if anyone's interested, shoot me a PM.
anyone know the difference between these two? http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-oxford-slim-fit-long-sleeve-shirt-127993.html#01|/men/tops/casual-shirts/oxford-slim/| http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-oxford-slim-fit-long-sleeve-shirt-088587.html#01|/men/tops/casual-shirts/oxford-slim/| I bought the second series (088587) in store in pink and wanted to get the same white and blue but now see the blue is sold out in XS so was going to get the first one above...
hmmm, I can check the PM's but knowing I left the shop about a year and a half ago, plus some more time, I'd say it was about 2 years ago, so in all likelihood, (if there has been a reformulation within the past year) it's the 'original' or older version
I actually only own one, Kyoto, which I find is much warmer and has that coffee accord too. I've been thinking of getting a bottle of Avignon for ages but ultimately have a hunch I'll just do a 20ml of Montale Full Incense instead. I agree it's very dry and simple, so I may even use it for layering and stuff. Have probably sniffed Jaisalmer (the purple writing one right?) but just don't recall. I really need to revisit the whole series actually. Plus Sequoi (red series) is...
I just visited NYC and made my pilgrimage to Uniqlo. I know it's not 'fancy' stuff, but honestly every time I go, I walk out with a huge pile of stuff for a little pile of money and everything just fits perfectly. Their OCBD's, Sportscoat, pants, everything in XS and 28/29 waist and it's all just perfect. If you have one near you or can do internet orders with returns, I highly recommend trying their stuff.
oh wow, that's beautiful. Seriously I'm actually going to go get myself a drink and come back to read all that properly
One of the things to remember about Avignon, is WHEN it was made, 2002. Do I think it's unusual, or overly interesting, no, but you have to remember that it was way ahead of the curve. CdG making a whole line of incense, it's sort of their thing (woody incense and avant guard smells) but it's like when Armani did Bois D'Encense, nobody was doing that. We're currently in this whole trend of dry woody incense and oud and stuff but 12 years ago people were still working with...
Yep, Emit Ray around College West at maybe like Ossington or just past there? Small place, pretty solid scotch/bourbon/rye list and very reasonable prices. Also, didn't end up staying, but stopped at Nobody Writes to the Colonel and they didn't have a lot of selection, but for example 1oz of Laphroag QC was $7.50 and 5/$20 bar shots including 40 Creek for example, so pretty cheap. Of course I'd rather just drink something like LQC at home, but if I was out it's cheap. Just...
So I know RDPD is a little dated and I don't follow it to the letter, but after having read it a few times, basically I pulled out a few useful pieces of advice (I think). Work hard, but first work smart. Don't be a lazy thinker. Think and have a strategy. It's better to be an owner than a worker. Don't work for someone else unless it's strategic to learn and go start your own business. Working for someone else (unless you're in commissioned sales) or even being a...
my parfum is pretty stanky. got it about a year, year and a half ago.