or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

yeah was just going to comment about the belt too. blech. jacket looks good though
I love my vetiver and have quite a few... (Guerlain Vetiver, Tom Ford Grey Vetiver, MPG Route de Vetiver and Racine, Sycomore and Encre Noir, etc)... I generally prefer them mixed in or sharp but somehow I find say Malle's Vetiver Ex a bit boring... what are your guys' thoughts on the Dior Privee Vetiver?
Oh hey I wore this a couple of times from a sample I received from a friend and was really impressed. I'm not a rose guy but I like saffron and soft stuff occasionally and really really enjoyed this one.Actually the part I like most about this (agreed, the rose isn't much to speak of) is the black current sort of jammy note in there.today CBIhP Soaked Earth. Interesting smell, almost no projection as usual. Like most CB's, conceptually interesting but useless, practically...
It's definitely worth checking out. Actually let me know if you'd be up for a split or something later in the spring/summer.DtB to me is one of the weirder ones from Malle but really what his whole line is all about. I've got a container of the body lotion that was a gift and have used it for several months so I've never even worn my bottle but I've literally smothered myself in this for at least the past 100+ days Well look who popped in to visit! J-man, you're one of the...
James, do you mean I/O Capri from Carthusia? If it's that one, then it's sort of like a sweet lemon along the lines of Hani Morae with a fantastic tea accord, so I think of sort of like a sweet lemon iced tea with a bit of EdC style structure. I've been tempted to get a bottle for ages. Oh and there's a nice minty opening there too. I feel like they're a tad overpriced but it's still tempting for me.
Navy is better than black (what I originally thought). But still, I think the shirt and pants say daytime casual but have a sort of rustic rural feel and the zippered cardi you've put over is solid dark and patchy and it feels sleek and urban to me, like something sporty or sleek so better with slim sweats and runners or something. For that shirt and jeans, to me a third layer that makes more sense is more like a chunky knit like a stark, or light wool/tweedy type coat, or...
retracted...
Actually I'd agree, the jeans look pretty solid. They're slim enough that they're not 'dad jeans'. light wash yes, but dad jean no. My issue is the jacket. It's too dark and solid against the jeans. Is it black or navy? (navy might work better). I like the jeans+shirt, or shirt+jacket, but find the jacket+jeans too high contrast.
Hey yeah, I'm looking to organize something. I'd like to do it with Leatherfoot and have contacted them a few times but seems like mixed level of interest so will probably find somewhere else unless they get back to me pretty soon. Otherwise really, we can just do an evening meetup at a Yorkville bar sometime. I've got a few hundred guys on my list of local Toronto SF peeps so should be able to rouse up a little crowd. I'm aiming for first week of May or late April. If...
thanks for the rec's guys. I'm reworking my list.