or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Shirts are regularly $30 but seasonal colors/fabrics go on sale so you probably found some random spring/summer inventory marked down (they do $10-15). That's my guess anyway. I think it applies to both regular and slim fit so that's not the reason for the price difference.
in my humble opinion... 1. pocket square seems unnecessary, you've already got purple pants going on... (ok fine a white tv fold would have been ok). 2. and those jacket sleeves are too short, 0.5-1 inch for sure.
SOTD L'Artisan L'eau de Navagateur. Meh, smells like bug spray. Not a fan. And I generally like this house too.
pictures would help
I own some GPRO but have moved up to 50% of it in and out every few days. I'm playing the fluctuations (like today's 7-8% 'rally') but ultimately it's a short term pick for me (meaning 2-3 months of playing around). Long term I don't think it'll go anywhere. So yes, short term, as in over a few weeks, with a 10-15% up and down range it's fun for daytrading but that's it. I've started taking a lot of my gains, even small ones, off the table as of now... earnings season...
I put it down to the condition of them having the mente problems
aren't we all here because we tried that already?
yes but I bet this plain, uninteresting looking man's penis is not just as important to anyone else as a hot, tone, chiseled-jawed dude in a bespoke suit.
Today I bought back into TSLA under 230 and opened positions on YUM and UAL after the onslaught (though I am prepared for more downside). Trimmed some IBB at 308 on shares I bought at 295. Added more to GPRO and BBD.B to lower my average cost and try and get out of these two.
I'll get the opinions started... looks pretty average to me. At 5'6 there's going to be stacks even with a hemming (which I'd suggest) but go back and get something that fits better. Doesn't have to be skinny per se, but at least try down a size in those PNS and try out the NS and PS too. I'm 5'6 130 and found the NS's too wide even sizing down, the PNS too tight in the calves at the size that worked for my waist and thighs, and in the end I went for the PS's, sized down...