or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

I found it quite pleasant and enjoyable. Nothing groundbreaking but simple and done well enough. I've got probably 100 retail bottles and 100+ decants, so as I'm winding down the hobby and culling the collection, this one didn't make the cut for me. It made it in originally when I was building, so it's a good enough scent in my opinion, but I figured eh I have so much other stuff at this point and only one or two per day I can wear so unless I love it, pass it along to...
Maybe they should change their slogan to "might as well have the best warranty"
I recently put that on my 'to buy' list. Even amongst the million ouds out there, this is one I've worn 3-4 times and really enjoyed. Given my collection size I'm going to grab one of those 10ml delux sample sprayers off eBay instead of the full bottle. But yeah, agreed, it's a solid oud!I recall there being a section of the drydown that reminded me of Oud Fleur from Ford. A sort of funky dry poopy musty floral component. Just a phase of the Paleo, but I remember mentally...
so I know very little about Tequila, but I'm looking to get something nice. I generally only drink my liquor straight or with water etc. I have some mixing stuff but if I can't drink it more or less straight then i don't want to drink it. So looking for a sipper tequila. Let's say under $150? I mean I'd rather start at $50-100. Currently drinking Corralejo Reposado and I like it enough to sip straight up. So what's sort of accessible in terms of style, price, and...
Don't say I never do nothing... I know this was from ages ago but I made a mental note to properly respond to it since you took the time to write it all out… This is basically just a run down of some of the major niche houses and the stuff I also personally like or know is often recommended so might be a good starting point…I think your approach makes sense to get a bit of everything in the beginning and feel out the field.For a sense of the ‘old’ way of doing perfumes,...
Had some of my Laphroaig P/X finish the other night and it was really nice. Then had some Ardbeg Uegedail for compare/contrast.
Have heard some of those arguments before and I do understand the perspective. I guess it just seems a bit pessimistic and conspiracy theory-ish but I do take not of it. Hmmm, some food for thought. Thanks.
Went sniffing through a department store the other day and asked what's new/interesting and must have smelled 15-20 'new', mostly flankers and not to sound snobby but I've got to say that pretty much all of them smelled completely generic and weak. Once you smell niche and stuff from other countries it's amazing just how bland the mainstream stuff is and it's such a shame to think that's what most people are smelling and think this is what fragrance is all about.
I can't imagine not owning any jeans. Probably half of my pants are jeans.
Always loved that one. If I were into florals I'd wear it. Gave some to my mom hoping she'd like it but she seemed indifferent unfortunately.