or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

I tested it out a few times when I was in NYC and they told me it's 60% PaoL and 40% Oud, give or take. Basically a 'masculine' and pumped up version of PoaL. I thought it smelled great, like many Malles, in terms of the quality of the construction, but like many Malles, I didn't find it personally clicked and made me feel like I had to have it. Even if it were the same price as PoaL, I'd still just get a 10ml decant, but considering the cost and limited availability, it's...
Mostly green today, overall up 2-2.5% for the day. I'm digging this upward movement! One of my sell orders went off, for AMZN. Had bought a few at 505/share and sold them at 550. I'm basically at breakeven on this one so really hoping it can get back to 575-600 range so I can trim off more. Such and expensive stock I can only hold a few of them. Wish I'd bought more TSLA around 150... had a few, sold them when it popped to 164 at earnings, and was waiting to rebuy in...
just signed it myself, eh why not.
Ha, damn. He's in Toronto to boot! Looks like someone already bought the set.
reminds me of Le Petite Prince! (in a good way). [[SPOILER]]
I'm all in favor of people really getting into something and enjoying it and learning about the craft etc, but it bugs me when someone just walks in and throws some cash at the problem and buys the 'top recommended' ones, or in this case, everyone wants to be a special unicorn so they're searching for the secret edition only known to true enthusiasts version of it and then they buy it, still not really knowing what it is or why it's beloved, just that it's the 'one' you're...
I've tried on a few pairs of jeans with 2-3% elasticine and it makes such a difference wow. If you're doing anything even remotely snug or skinny and want to break in something raw, trust me, it's a pain and getting them with just a little stretch makes it so much easier to live with.
I have no idea what goes into a Pins and Needles but I think someone should make a drink called Pimms and Needles!
5'6 guy checking in here! I've owned a 257 and found it both heavy and a little big for my frame. Sold it and might get a 256 at some point, so I think you made the right choice there. I also now own a tote, not the zippered one. On the one hand I like the idea of a zippered tote becuase things don't fall out and your stuff is more private becuase it's covered but I find the Filson zippers sharp so my hand or items going in can get snagged, and I find the zippered totes...
Well look, I'll go double check on this then but I could have sworn they were fully moving into NAS style and the aged stock was running out. I haven't seen any aged versions around here or any duty free I've been to (3-5 of them in the past year around the world) so it was my understanding the supply was going very fast and all the years were being replaced by that color scheme version (amber, green, red etc). I don't know if those stores have backstock or it's still...