or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

MU - Yeah I've been buying all the way down since 29, my average price is now 27.4. Will add more if it hits 26 even. I've set it all to sell at 31.5 (also HIMX, AMD, QCOM)
sold my PCP holding, a little early at 213.5 and then it went to 216 end of day where I was planning to originally sell but started getting antsy. Damn, should've held on for a few minutes longer! bought more KPTI at 25
HDP was being weird. Anyway, I sold it this morning around 23.5 and will wait for another drop. today I bought up more of KPTI and GMCR yesterday bought some more HOG and MU, and some KPTI
So... HDP, what the hell? Was chugging along, then after market jumps up 13%, opens and drops and drops and drops and ends up basically even. I was going to sell but figured it would jump after the open.
yay! We're all being motherfuckin critical of one another. yay!
I've been mulling over some REITS too. 1. Can anyone please help me understand why these have been dropping steadily for the past few months? 2. I've got NLY, LXP, and had HCP and am scoping out a few others like VTR, AMT, HST, SKT, etc... What are you guys (Mr. Shapiro too) scoping out?
SOTD is Dior's Vetiver. Ok, so I really WANT to love this. One of you lot says it's perfect, I love vetiver, I love Dior packaging and have a few, and it's discontinued so sort of rare.... but honestly sure I think it's good but just too boring and safe and even with 5-7 sprays on a hot humid summer day I nor my girlfriend can smell this within 3-4 hours, it's just gone. Will try it again to be sure but so far I feel let down
oooohhh so exciting! You've picked a few of the best ones up front :-)Once of my favorite scents from the original lineup! I think this one is really under appreciated and has a LOT going on that takes a while to deconstruct. Rich, complex, mature, projects well, lasts a good solid amount of time... I can see myself wearing this for the next 20 years. Wear it a few times to check for that rash thing, but barring that I'd say it's a good solid scent.I've been so...
wait, are you calling me an asshole? Yay, opinions! oh wait, ok maybe let's all be nice. Fine. You win
everybody's so goddam polite. Jeez, just say what you think and stop apologizing for having an opinion.