or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

edit - nevermind - just reverse imaged search, travel channel dude....(http://www.travelchannel.com/shows/ghost-adventures/video/ram-s-head-inn-encounters, 3:05)A+ trollingwell, good luck...
currently waiting for Royal Bank (RY), EPD (oil pipelines), and HCP (healthcare REIT) to drop just a little lower and then I'll pick any or all of them up. what are you guys eyeing?
I don't really know what I'm talking about... but here's my theory. These prices, they're composed of some fundamental true value, and a lot of 'feelings' that make 'em go up and down. If I buy now, and wait for an earnings report, it could go either way, up or down, 50/50. I could research the company, do all the analysis, and conclude it should go up. But it's not about what I think, it's about what everyone else thinks, and I don't know what they're going to do. I...
today I went old school - Paco Rabanne pour homme. I think this was the scent my dad wore when he dated my mom, seriously.
.... did you read the question? I'm trying to understand if the bad currency conversion completely offsets and gains I'd make with the fund. If I convert now and get a bad rate (25% loss), invest and hold, sell it off eventually, and convert it back when the USA/CAD is closer to 1-1 or something, does that mean that even if I did a 25% return, more or less it's zero in the end? and any thoughts on the XEF+XEC versus VWO+VEA in general as funds? Daily update - I'm...
huh, good thing I put a little money into SPWR! total dumb luck though. If it hits 34 I'm out. BABA's still falling, damn Cramer's recommending MNST and AAL... I've learned my lesson not to bet on earnings. If they drop suddenly I may get some but not before. hey so for the international+emerging part of my portfolio, I'm deciding between XEF+XEC, or VWO+VEA... I like the Vanguards because it's like 0.10% MER, plus I suspect they're just better overall funds... but...
I think someone mentioned Shake Shak? http://news.morningstar.com/all/ViewNews.aspx?article=/MW/TDJNMW20150223227_univ.xml
just a few spritzes of Molecule 01 for me today. I used to wear this stuff almost every day. It's been a while.
good points, thank you