or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

wow VIX, lots of movement. I don't play with those sort of instruments but wow, was down 20% yesterday then up 50% today. Also one of the gold indexes I'm following was up 20% today. Honest question here... when this kind of thing happens, isn't something like VIX almost a sure bet? I mean whether things go up or down, there's going to be a lot of movement and trading so would it make sense pending any major announcement or even just the whole earnings season to buy VIX?...
huh, not as bad as I thought... I set a bunch of buy orders pretty low and of all things ended up buying some AAPL and TSLA (which I sold within an hour or two). Airlines were down quite a bit. Some of my oil/gas ones too but not enough to even buy some.
I hope this point isn't too contentious... I own a few companies like TSLA that I actually just think are cool and there's some emotion involved in wanting to be a part of it all without buying a car or something... I still use it as a trading stock and at the right price have always sold it even when it went higher later I never looked back... but for the most part I just treat my stocks as widgets. They go up and down, I buy and sell, the alerts and orders go off and I...
I bought some premarket at 194, sold it for 202/203, then bought and sold a bunch of times between 200-202/3 in the morning, then kept buying down and now I'm holding too much, it's sitting at 197 and I'm basically at breakeven holding more than I'd like... so I hope this blows over quickly or comes back up at least a few percent so I can trim it. Overall I think the idea makes sense and seems like it was inevitable, but the timing of it doesn't. TSLA hasn't even really...
Soon there won't be any Leffet
My first thought as well. I'm a bit petite so prefer around 3.25.
not my size, but nice!
yeah the other week after setting up a few mouse snap traps and watching the little guy sniff and them and walk away and run under my door, I set up some of those glue ones... whoever says they're humane is wrong. I woke up at 3 am to a mouse screeching for it's life and it was a horrible thing to hear. I had to carry this struggling little mouse trying to escape but glued to a pad outside and leave it there overnight and then find it dead in the morning and toss it....
Tabac EdC splash today, very liberally applied. Soapy leather and I'm feeling like a man baby! CRDB I'm not sure I understand. Could you please explain?
seems like a bit of relief today in the market. not high enough for me to trim anything but at least up a few percent compared to the many I was down.