or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Testing out more samples here... Montale Intense Cafe - sweet, syrupy. I wouldn't say coffee was actually my first thought. More like maybe just a sweet gourmand. Doesn't smell that fake/synthetic. I'm actually getting more of a sweet rose vanilla vibe here. Yeah it's definitely a sweet rose. I'm blowing on the wand to see if coffee comes through at some point. I thought this might be a replacement for TF Cafe Rose. Feels a bit simple. Nicely done but it's just one solid...
I think the tote keeps the weight closer to the body but I find it keeps slipping off my shoulder or I have to hunch a shoulder to keep from slipping
I can't believe how much SWHC has dropped. It was around 29 and I started picking it up around 24 and have been buying down to 22, sort of assumed it was going to go down but wow, it's like -30% or more and doesn't seem to be slowing down. I was assuming this was an overreaction and some sort of terrorist attack, or legislature, or anything really and this'll bounce right back etc. I haven't been following the platforms but is Trump very anti-gun? Was Hillary anti gun so...
Also note that the tote only goes on one shoulder but with the briefcase you can sling it across the body which I find more comfortable with time. There's a shorter handle too so I find it easier to carry like that. And more pockets/dividers etc. Counter point though, it's a lot of work to open and close the briefcase. The zipper, snapping close the flap, then snapping closed the handle. With the tote it's open zip, close zip, simple. I'm no expert on the fabric but my...
^ if you don't mind me asking, which REITS are you in and any others you're eyeing?
Testing out more samples here... Tom Ford Ombre Leather 16 - well I mean basically it's Tuscan Leather, with a couple of changes. TL is a bit too sharp and there's not much development, like 2-3 moves and that's it. Ombre is softer, rounder, and adds a few extra layers. Doesn't last as long though. If you don't already have TL or find it too dry and harsh, then Ombre is better in that regard. If you already own TL, unless you get rid of it and replace it with Ombre, I...
Bought some AAPL at 106.5 and sold it at 108.5. Unfortunately also bought a lot at 108.5 and was hoping to sell it at 111 if the selloff subsided and it got back to the opening price, which it didn't. Bought a decent amount of TSLA at 182, sold them at 187. Still have core positions in all of these but buying and selling 30% more or less of the value as the stock fluctuates. Can't daytrade without volatility and boy are we getting some of that. Also added a few SWHC and...
wow, been a busy morning. Did about 30 trades so far... Sold off my airlines (AAL, LUV, DAL) premarket since they were down 1-2 % and thought they might drop more. Now they're up 1-2%. Oh well, still made a little profit and time to move on. Bought a bunch of FSLR... still at a large loss on this one but hoping it'll come up with time. Bought and sold LULU between 55-57 and will keep repeating that window as long as I can. Bought and sold SWHC between 24.5-25 and 26-27 a...
We'll Im only undergrad, so Im doing my bests' hereAh, well that explains a few things
Testing out a few samples today... my impressions based on a few sniffs... Masque – Tango – complex layered amber scent. Somewhere between MDCI Ambre Topkapi, Parfum D’Empire Ambre Russe, and Lutens MKK. Dirty powdery florals, dry spices, and core of amber. 6-7 moves. Complex, good ingredients, well made, but nothing much new for my collection. Still, very much worth smelling if you're into cuminy florals and amber. Has a bit of an old world type of feel, like MDCI's. I...