or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Whoa, quite a day... SCTY up around 20% and trimmed off a few of those GLF up 15-20% and trimmed off some, been a few very good days of rally CHK up at one point about 35%+ which is huge, I mean it's still very low compared to historical but been making some huge gains of the past day or two. Sold off some and set a buy order if/when it comes back down. LXP chugging along nicely and one of my sell orders went off to trim that one STAG and HHC both also hit a sell order...
Things as of recent trend are looking up and I've been recovering a lot of losses, so I'm happy about that. With my REITS, I usually sit tight earning dividends but I'd trade a 7-8% yield for a temporary 15-20% pop and sell off the asset and buy it as it comes back down. I do the same will all of my holdings, I buy as it goes lower and then set that portion to sell at a good 10-15% above where I bought it. Means I'm selling off as it comes back up but at least I'm...
well, it was designed as a 'door' stop, non?
Yeah, came here to post about CHK. Wow, what a shame, just on a human level. From what I gather, yesterday it was announced he'd been indicted, the stock dropped 6% post market, then the company stated that even though he was a former CEO and huge part of their development that it basically had nothing to do with him. The stock started out a bit up and next thing you know it's up 20-30% or something, which at first I wasn't sure why but someone else said it might be a...
SOTD is L'artisan Fou D'Absinthe. Started off sweeter than I remember. Has moved into a green dry spices almost creamy barbershop direction. I guess I always thought of this as rather 'green' but I'm seeing it now as more spicey ie 'brown/black'. Sort of like Azzarro and Rive Gauche with a vetiver added, give or take. Still not sure I love it, but something I could grow into in 10 years when I'm 40
Sounds like an ELDO I can finally like!
Anyone have thoughts on a couple of industries...? 1. Commodities - At one point I was holding Alcoa (AA) and Caterpillar (CAT) since both seemed more or less blue chip and beaten down, but my sense is that these are going to take years to recover and I'm more of a day trader. Are these good buys here, or lower, or is the whole industry just in bad shape and to be avoided etc? 2. Microchips - Currently holding Micron (MU) and Qualcomm (QCOMM) and down quite a bit on...
Huh, I'm working my way through the collection and have a 100ml bottle of this one... and I think my conclusion is it's great but not for me... so if anyone's interested in a bottle, lemme know. I used to be a SA for Byredo so can assure you it's all good. Previous edition with a slightly different cap, and box, 90/100ml (will keep a 10ml decant for nostalgia). Will ship worldwide.
I found Cassie totally old school french lady musty dusty floral, like an old unwashed sheets mothballs musty face powder and old perfume grandmother's room. Ok fine there was a bit of a fresh side to it, but overall I've been a little blech on that one.
I've heard of people cutting a new hole into the strap, higher up so it will sit higher on their body, so that's something you could try.There are a few other configurations you can try too. I've done one which is a bit hard to describe but I'll try. You loosen the strap to the longest it will go and then run it through between the handles and put the pad ends tucked outside, and then you basically have two loops in the strap, one on either side of the handles, and I put...