or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Re: Dali, so funny I was just thinking about thy scent a few days ago. I've always perceived it as a really dark spicey tobacco scent. Only worn it once though but have a small bottle I've sniffed a lot. I wore Amouage Opus 6 and thought the two had a connection. Re: Cuir Cannage, it seems to have pretty solid reception but personally I tried it twice and really wanted to like it but instead of the dirty sharp Leather Oud direction, it ends up more like Chanel's though I...
Careful, he might mistake that for a compliment
I actually liked that Jake Gyllenhal repeat time travel one. Forgot the name. Where he's a soldier trying to stop a bomb. Basic but good clothes on his character too like a tweed sportscoat and OCBD or something.
Today I wore a fairly generous dosage of Drakkar Noir from a decant I got early in my collecting. Reminds me of dad. Now I can't really pick it apart, some sort of sweet almost fruity watery soapy scent. Eh I got nothing. Anyway it's pleasant and fairly classic. Different for a typical 80's (?) bit a full bottles not in my future and I'm sure I'll just finish this decant and move on. Oh I've been meaning to post about this. Had anyone found a similarity between Live Jazz...
Fuuma = (I'm gonna) f@ck your mama?
huh, I only own 3 and one of them is Racine. I always smelled it as a citrusy vetiver, never got any cat pee associations. I do wear pamplelune with plenty of sprays, so that could be an indicator
Today I went past the LCBO and picked up a backup bottle of Black Grouse Alpha edition which we have locally marked down to $35, which is probably what it's worth taste-wise. and I know this is pretty amateur level, but I'm just working my way into the mixing world and finally picked up some Dolin sweet red and dry white so excited to expand on what I can mix up.
By the way if you're at all into wet shaving, I'm sure most of you guys know but that tabac puck of soap with the tallow give a great shave! And last forever.
I had about 250ml or more of AA and slowly sold it off as 30-50ml decants. Probably should have kept it and sold it for even more. Le sigh. Still have about 100ml though! Of like 100+ bottle, I only have 3 with backups and that's one of them. Fantastic scent. I'm amazed it was disco'd SOTE - just gf and I lounging around and had a craving to throw something on so liberally doused myself with something dirty... MFK Absolute pour le Soir. Turned out to be quite nice. I...
I never realized the NS's had such a taper? How big could taht leg opening be? I thought they were like a slim straight cut, and you only took off 2 inches. Anyway, you could easily taper a little from the knee down and probably not even lose the selvedge. PS's, personally I like them but I find NS's loose in the thigh for me and PS's tight so there's a big difference... PNS might actually work but honestly with APC I suggest trying on in person instead of guessing.