or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Up for sale is a PAIR of cool shirts from Club Monaco. Brand new without tags, literally bought them, took off the tags, washed and steamed them and then never wore them. Picked up on sale so happy to pass along the deal. They have some cool details like a tabbed collar, scalloped hemline, etc. Size XS and slim fit - measurements below. 100% cotton, made in China. The colors are pretty well represented in the pics. Basically an army green and muted mustard color, true...
Jeans look great. Shoes are really nice but maybe a bit too formal for the jeans. I guess if you throw on a sportscoat it all works, otherwise needs something more casual.
Aria Alexandra Danielle (too Jewish?) I like Daphne! or Daphna. (sounds like transliterated Hebrew. maybe be hard to spell for otherw)
PRICE DROPS... Up for sale is a really cool shirt from Steven Alan brand. Basically it's an inside out shirt, so the pocket is on the inside, the side seams are on the outside of the shirt, and at the second button down there are twists along the placket. I've never seen anything like this and always get compliments on the 4-5 times I wore it. The color is light blue and white stripes in a soft but firm cotton fabric, and has some really unusual details. Made in the good...
PRICE DROPS... Up for sale is a beautiful shirt from Steven Alan brand. This guy knows fabric... It's a casual shirt with fine light purple and white stripes, 100% cotton but feels very soft almost like a linen blend. Feels super soft to the touch and drapes really nicely. Great casual flowing cut and cool details like covered buttons, triple stitched seams, and two front flap pockets. Made in the good ol' USA. Tagged size Small, probably would also fit a medium since...
PRICE DROPS... Up for sale is a beautiful shirt from Cutty Shark that I picked up while on vacation in Europe. Made in Italy and there's just something about the cut that's hard to describe but basically it's fitted and yet it doesn't feel restrictive, meaning it's quite flattering but not uncomfortable. Beautiful long wide spread collar that falls nicely under jacket lapels. Color is a solid white and blue even stripes (candy stripe?), pretty much a wardrobe staple. This...
PRICE DROPS... Up for sale is a beautiful shirt from Cutty Shark that I picked up while on vacation in Europe. Made in Italy and there's just something about the cut that's hard to describe but basically it's fitted and yet it doesn't feel restrictive, meaning it's quite flattering but not uncomfortable. Beautiful long wide spread collar (3.5 inches) that falls nicely under jacket lapels. Color is a set of thin yellow stripes and thin blue stripes with wider teal blue...
Up for sale is a PAIR of brand new without tags uniqlo black oxford cloth button down shirts. 100% cotton. This is sort of like an oxford cloth, it's a woven meshed fabric but has a bit of a sheen to it instead of the usual oxford cloth matte finish. This is one of Uniqlo's staple items they always have in black, blue, white, and grey. I've got all the other colors and bought these for work but didn't end up using them and then quit so basically my loss is your gain....
Up for sale is a PAIR of brand new without tags uniqlo Polos. I was in NYC and popped into the store just as they were closing and I'm usually an XS. I bought them, left the store, washed them, and fitted them on and they're actually too snug on me, so passing them along. Both are 3 button polo shirts with a thin breathable performance fabric and somewhat stiff collar. One is plain NAVY and the other is a plain MAROON color. SOLD AS A PAIR. I think the retail price on...
Up for sale is a pair of brand new without tags uniqlo t-shirts. SOLD AS A PAIR. I was in NYC and popped into the store just as they were closing and I'm usually an XS but these t-shirts only came in Small and I bought them, gave 'em a hot wash and was hoping for shrink but they didn't, so they're literally brand new never worn. Both are crew neck regular fit 100% cotton t-shirts with chest pocket. One is plain white and the other is a grey/slate navy color with beige...