Posts by Master-Classter

Makes sense
Got here a few weeks ago but basically only found a place a few days ago and am settling in now. Will shoot you a PM to discuss, thanks.Ah good to know. I was looking up that evaporative cooler on the Target site and it seemed promising (mixed reviews though). Will skip it.I looked at some free standing ac's at Harvey Norman today and they're $800-1300 and those are the cheapest. The more powerful ones or wall mounted ones are more $ and require me to get the landlord...
I've had a couple of those wool bombers from CM. It's a real shame they don't have a double zipper.... as you'll see, it bunches up when sitting which I find a real pita. Also, it's surprisingly hot, so unlike a cardigan or sweater, I find myself getting way too hot walking around in it. Nice color and item and I've still kept one (navy with knitted sleeves from 2-3 seasons back). Oh and unless they've changed it, the sleeves on mine aren't lined so if you have a long...
So I'm currently camped out in Bondi Junction's food court since my place doesn't have air conditioning... which makes me think I need to solve this heat problem. So is it better to open all the windows and buy a few fans, or get an air conditioner? And if so, then what are the electronic stores here? We're 4-5 late 20's early 30's transient cheap dudes so nothing fancy, cheap and cheerful is good. Rec's? Thanks!
I know nothing of the craft but if you tell me they spray logs with water while cutting, I would have assumed that it keeps the blade from heating up too much and/or burning the wood, or maybe keeps the sawdust spray down?
I think I remember you buying CMG way back but I was talking about someone who mentioned it like 1-2 months ago. IIRC.Your point sounds about right. I'm basically trying to do little quick 5-10% flips where I buy and sell within 1-2 weeks. I'm trying to build a wall with pebbles and it's too much work. I'd be better off picking a few and taking a bigger stand and letting them ride.I agree with you on dividends too actually. Again, earlier on I figured what's the point, I...
I find L'Artisan for sure has a few duds in there, and they lose points with low projection and longevity, but what I appreciate most about the house is the complexity, the unraveling of a story, a journey that the scent tells. It's not a 'cologne' or a 'perfume', it's a play, a novel, and takes me to a place or a time. The other thing I'm impressed by is that despite having so many different perfumers behind the scenes, the line is consistent in that styling. Each scent...
I wrote that fishing thing just for you :-). I basically picture you as a bearded scruffy guy, rolling out of bed in the morning in your cabin in the woods, rubbing your hands, cold steam breath out, lighting the stove and grinding coffee. Connecting the satellite, opening the laptop and checking the markets. Murmering, grumbling, head nodding, and the screen clicks closed. You look out the window and see the sun is just starting to come up, pull on well worn boots and...
Pretty cool stuff! (not my size)
1. In the words of R Kelly, and I'm just paraphrasing here, but I believe I can fly... so hey market time? no big thing. Of course yeah I know statistically I'm wrong. I'm just reading/hearing a decent amount of chatter that the market is rather inflated and due for some sort of pullback. How much, to your point, who knows. I'm still playing around, so I'm holding AAPLE for example because I think they'll jump up later this year, but I've trimmed a lot or sold off many of...