or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Today it's YSL Kouros all the way baby. Heavy application and a nice big old stinky scent cloud as I sit at my desk. I work from home and run my own business so if my boss tells me I stink it's ok. Yesterday I wore this same scent but a newer version/batch and there's quite a difference. Today's one is the silver collar and bottom one and there's more funk for sure. I like it a lot more and will sell off the new version bottle. As to whether or not I keep the scent...
I'm holding IBB. I was playing around at the 300-330 range buying and selling a few months ago then got bored and moved on. When it dropped recently under 300 again, I started picking some up around 290 down to I think around 240 or so. I'm averaged around 260-270 give or take and am holding out for a recovery. Planning to trim at 300 and sell at 330-340. As for whether or not to get into it, well hmmm. From what I've read, the general opinion seems to be that the sector...
(yesterday) Put on some Boise 1920 Sushi Imperial since it's a bottle I'm debating culling from the collection. As usual, it was pleasant but I didn't connect emotionally with it, so it'll probably go. Went fragrance sniffing while killing some time and put on one hand some Neroli Porfotino Forte, which was quite good and I can still smell this morning from yesterday afternoon. On my other hand I put on Diptyque's Oud somethingorother scent which I've now tested several...
^ thanks! :-)
Today is a stay at home day, so Byredo Accord Oud. I still feel like this is rather 'ink-y'. Eh, highly considering selling this one. Just debating if I even like it enough to keep a decant. Not a bad scent but I have others I like more and it's not really my style. I guess I'm just not that edgy after all.
Whenever I'm about to hop on a plane and passing through DF, I generally douse with something innocuous like one of the Hermes or Chanel scents. Often a Jardin, or Concentree D'Orange Verte, etc. Occasionally a Guerlain but I find they dry down a little stinky. And if it's available, one of the fresh Fords like Vetiver, Neroli/Costa/Mandarino, etc. I find the process of travel and sitting on the plane (especially with stinky people) a little hot, stuffy, and smelly, so I...
srs, I don't understand people in public spaces, especially small ones like busses or subways who play music out loud on their phones. And no to sound racist but it's often young black males, though not always. I mean I see people walking down the street, or through the supermarket holding their phone generally near their one ear, with music playing full blast out of their phones. Like, can't you live without music for a few minutes. Or in a closed space like a subway car,...
well, bulls bears pigs right? I know that whenever I buy down it's going to keep going down after that, and whenever it comes up and I trim it's going to keep going up after that. The trick is to get in before the bottom and out before the top and keep the money moving from roller coaster to roller coaster. All in all, considering I started buying it around that 5-6 range but probably effectively doubled down closer to the 2-3 range, getting out from 4-6 overall I think I...
well if you've been carrying around Filsons for a while, how about the navy Filson backpack? OR I've always been partial to this Prada with Saffiano in the burgundy color:
^ I like the fit on those jeans