or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Armani Privee Bois D'Encense, for a cool summer evening patio party
er, you do a lot of jogging in your sleep? I usually lie down and then don't move for about 8 hours... maybe a bike ride is in order?
edit - didn't even read what he wrote, just typed this up. IMO, and I realize this is sounding repetitive, Breformed has done it the way I personally like, which is there's a fun element there (red pants and even laces), but the rest of it is neutral and restrained (white shirt, beige sportscoat). The obvious thought can be seen with the shoes still matching the jacket, which means it was planned a bit, and implies he has enough items in rotation to be able to make that...
can i just go for a jog on the treadmill in these things to accelerate the stretching?
^ agreed, I think the sweater color and jacket look too close. If the jacke is actually more like brown then I think it's ok but in the picture it looks more orange. So orange jacket and red sweater clashes. Either way overall, I think it's a good start to working with good fits first, then solid neutral color blocks, and eventually patterns and brighter colors. A neutral plain navy sweater for example would have brought it all together.
It was explained to me at hebrew school that choks are choks, and there's a danger in trying to explain them. If you have a specific 'reason' why you think it's being prescribed, then when you resolve that reason you might think you've resolved the chok. There doesn't have to be an explanation for why it's a rule. Most of the talmud as I understand it is explanations of how something will happen/be applied, not whether or not it makes sense to follow the rule. all that...
huh, I dont know about that. Maybe there's been a change. I bought my PS's this fall winter, so within the past year or two max (even if they were made a year or two ago). Just trying to add another data point. If there's new measurements and sizing etc then great, so be it.
for reference, I'm 5'6 135 actual waist is about 30, so usually a 28 for vanity size purposes. I sized down to a 26 for petite standards and they're pretty much ball breakers, and I've got fairly slim thighs. So probably should have gone for the 27's, meaning size down 3 from waist and 1 from normal vanity sizing, ie they'll stretch out one inch.
I picked up a pair of those bright purple colored pants recently since I remember liking them a while 'back and was waiting for them to hit $19. Just opened up my bin of summer clothes and damnit I already had a brand new pair of these tucked away from end of summer last year. At least I'm consistent.
I wash most of my stuff in cold water and hang dry almost everything. I find the dryer is the main reason for clothes shrinking and wearing out. anything like jeans or knits (sweaters, etc) gets a bucket soak and laid flat. yes, it's a lot more work, but if you take the time and spend the money and respect your clothes then it's just what is required.