or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

SOTD, Monsieur Balmain (current formulation). Gone after a few short hours but nice solid lemony herb scent. 100ml bottle was like $30 or less. Don't let the low end packaging distract from the good smell.
I think I had the Lag 16 distillers edition, maybe some sort of select barrel or something. The one with the navy box and some sort of white swirls or something. Thought it was ok but actually not as nice as the regular 16. Don't know anything about the 12 but have heard it's good stuff. Waiting for other opinion chime in's since I'm a rather newb at this anyway
(working through sample pile) SOTD: Etro Palais Jamais. Hmmm, At first I hated it, now, well I still don't like it but think it's a good creation. What I'm smelling is a dry green woody scent. I feel like I've rubbed my hands on an evergreen tree. It's that green woody smell, a bit menthol/eucalyptus and hints of pine, plus some oakmoss and dry birch tar smoke. There's also some really dry vetiver in here like say Malle's. I'm getting green smokey swirls with black, it's...
SOTD: Quorom (2013 version). Eh, I smell like my dad in the 80's (70's?). It's one of those aromatic fouger types a la Azzaro but greener and more mossy. Fine stuff but just smells dated, and also too old mannish on a 29 year old (moi)
Just had my first taste of Black Grouse Alpha edition. Actually pretty decent! nothing unusual, but has a little smoke, smooth taste and clean finish. Very drinkable. And best part is, locally they're selling it off for $35 (CAD!) a bottle... Considering even getting another one of these as a backup.
dude's been lifting since he was a kid [[SPOILER]]
you've been planning this DTO for nine months? now that's dedication!
^ I'd say they're casual. It's dressed up streetwear but they're still 5pocket style so you could wear them with a shirt and sportscoat but they're not office wear or anything. Thick textured cotton fabric in a classic cut. So dressy casual, but not business if that makes sense.
ohhhh dirty! I like this one. Actually have a brand new bottle of this for sale incase anyone's interested PM me.Always found WP rather boring. Not a bad scent but IMO feels like an unfinished idea.Divine seems to have fallen off the radar on Basenotes etc now. Had it's heyday a few years ago particularly with L'Homme Sage (which I wore the other day and still love) and I've tried quite a few others from them. Quality house. My only issue is their scents seem to just be a...
I think Spoo is the only one who could do KitonBrioni... too soon? (serious though, I don't think it would be in bad taste, it's really about an homage to a poster who has a unique style and inspires the way you think about what you're wearing)