or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Cool story bro (but without all the sarcasm that usually comes from that comment. Actually cool story, bro)
LL sucks, like I literally threw in a few hundred bucks when it went overnight from 70(?) and bought in at 40 thinking it was a steal, then it went to 30, then 25, and then back to 33(?) so I had some hope, and now... I'm actually just laughing about the whole thing honestly. SHAK - I'm constantly amazed, if there's ever proof that the market is irrational (short term), here it is.
Is she a beauty queen of only eighteen who had some trouble with herself?
It's exactly how I would describe IC. It's a throwback homage to the days of Polo (vintage). So the rich spices, pine, herbs, leather, wood, maybe some beeswax, etc. I find it rich and complex and wears really nicely. A great all round easy to wear and enjoy scent. Are there many from the original era in the same ballpark, probably, I guess there's that Halston one etc but for me, especially with decant pricing it's worth it.
what's your timeline of when you might need to access the money?
for APC sales in the USA, check Steven Alan, a few items now on sale for 30% off, plus SPRINGFEVER for another 15% off (note - they have NS, PNS, but no PS)
speaking of pipeline, I've been reading JnJ says they've got a LOT in the works that will come to fruition next year. Today I bought UAL, NTAP (see below), and LULU Added a little to COS.TO and TWTR to lower my average costs on both. interesting read - http://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2015/05/21/invest-like-the-best-7-buffett-and-lynch-inspired-stock-buys/
I think she'll be fine, at least compared to the leather bags and buckets and totes mine uses, it's no heavier. BTW anyone interested in my green tote for sale there? It's in mint condition. And so far no nibbles... what's the prob guys, price, condition, etc?
== 30% + 15% off with code SPRINGFEVER at Steven Alan: http://filsonsale.us8.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=ccab91ba49913f39fd3a1be26&id=a0bd1f2aef&e=5bb3fd762b some pretty sweet deals. I finally bought the twill backpack, retail $348 and I got it for $208 with free shipping
I'm a trader, not a holder. 2-3 months is mid-long term for me. just bought AAL, LUV, and SAVE