or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Are you going to be living in the house while all this construction/renovation is happening?
Yeah I'd say the Bloor and Yorkdale stores are good for interesting stuff. Eaton's just has a lot of stock so good place to look when sales racks come out. Ones like Queen West or North Yonge (Eglinton/Lawrence) are kinda meh. If you're in the neighborhood I guess.
Bladeless Dyson, how do they work?
Seems like a good way to 'get in there' but I'm also pointing out that your current space works for you in terms of size and location and price plus you can always walk away. Now you'll have to commute 25 minutes, rent goes up 50%, the space is better but still limited, and I'm not sure how much you've planned for but I would assume things will come up that need to be done and with a house, those things happen in increments of thousands of dollars. How 'rare' are these...
oy, bad news is I just heard it's being discontinued (whomever said it here was right and I was wrong when I said it seemed unlikely). SOTE is Dior Fahrenheit. I'm working through my collection and not really feeling this one. I think I bought it for the cool bottle and to 'have it as a collector' but practically speaking I don't think I actually like this smell.
Gocha, the cs aspect makes sense... Anyone know how the DE and 12cs differ in flavor?
Just doused myself in Kouros (not vintage) just cause why not. I'm having trouble categorizing this one. It's aromatic, slightly powdery/floral, and leather, and a little dirty. I don't know if I should put it with leather/oud, spices, or florals/powder
Hey guys, I have Lag 16, and locally we have available the 12 (cask strength) or DE, for roughly the same price. Not great, but about $140-150 CAD 1. Are either worth adding, and 2. which one's 'better' Thoughts?
I think the general advice is go down 1 for PS and 2 for NS, more or less. Meaning if you like the taper of the PS then do the 29's and worst case wear a belt to prevent overstretching. I went down 2 and they're super tight and goddam I just don't ever wear them becuase it's too uncomfortable. Like a cheap hotel y'know, no ballroom.