or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Well, I bought TWTR higher than I wanted at 41 a while ago. It dropped into the mid 30's, I was sweating it out but decided not to commit further. Today's been a nice jump. I'm sure this thing can go higher, or honestly I was hoping they'd just get bought out. I think I'm going to sell at 50. Get in, get out. Now I still think there's a long term growth potential as they move into new markets like China, India, and the Middle East but I'd only pick this thing back up when...
I've got bottles of: Tom Ford Amber Absolute, MPG Ambre Precieux Hermessence Ambre Narguile Annick Goutal Ambre Fetiche Armani Privee Ambre Soie I've got decants of: Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan, Balmain Amber Gris Mona Di Orio Ambre Kilian Amber Oud (and that's just what I can remember) and going to buy Parfum D'empire's Ambre Russe soon so I feel like I sort of have this category covered pretty well... (open to suggestions though!)
currently waiting for my decant of Russian Tea to arrive... I keep hearing good reviews of it! SOTD is the last of my many many years old decant of LDDM. It's a dry smokey amber scent and I feel about it the same as I did all those years ago. I can see why people like this, but something about Tauer's work gives me a headache. It's too sharp, too RAW, like I can smell each layer one piece at a time. It's hugely potent and a pretty nice smell overall and I like his whole...
EL did nicely for me. Waiting for it to come down to 70-71 and will pick it up again. Predictions on Linked-In (LNKD)? Twitter will hopefully get some gains and maybe even make it back to where I bought the damn thing! and EPZM's seen a big bump today
ok thanks guys. I'll try retake pics and rework the order and stuff.
huh, I do understand your point... but it's still brand new with tags attached. I have a picture of me showing the overall fit. Thought that would help sell it. Isn't that sort of a standard thing for sellers? I've never worn it, just put it on to model the pics.
hey, I'm fairly new at listing. Could you guys give a quick look and give me any pointers you think might help? (In some cases, i've listed the same items a few times with different pictures to play around with what might sell better/not.) MY EBAY PAGE Thanks!
I'm confused about GILD. They had sales way over market expectations for Q4, they've given conservative sales projections for the year, announced they're going to start issuing a dividend for the first time next quarter, and added $15B to the stock buyback program (previously was $3B)... oh, ok fine "bad news" they're lowering the price on one of their big drugs slightly to remain competitive... and that results in dropping 5-6% value?
yeah I saw that
lol, you guys. I'm waiting to see what happens at 4:30 when they do the announcement. It's 1% of my moneyz so up or down however much, it doesn't really matter all that much. This is just to add a little excitement in my life.