or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

hey Frog, I have a hunch your JCP (you still holding?) is going to see some nice gains there... did you see that note about a leaked email to an analyst saying same stores sales are up 6% instead of expected 3-4%. Might be indicative of a good upcoming report overall...
Thanks b1os! Since it's my birthday today I'm wearing Jubilation XXV, should have been XXX! Well I guess it depends what I have in store for me tonight
Speaking of old french lady perfumes... SOTD Mitsouko EdT - as mentioned I'm working my way through my collection, actually wearing all of them and evaluating. No doubt this is very well composed, uses good ingredients, has a fullness and complexity, wears well in terms of longevity and projection, basically everything you could ask for in a scent and unlike anything you generally find from the past 10-20 years (maybe with some exceptions from Chanel, Dior, and guys like...
SOTD is L'Artisan Mechant Loup - hmmm, I just don't know what to think of this. Firstly I've always loved L'Artisan, from their packaging to style of scents. I own a ton of them. And I want to like this but I'm really just indifferent. It's an interesting "aroma" and certainly a bit weird but still wearable, my issue is it's unique as a smell and yet almost so generic in terms of the notes that it could be a niche person's every day scent. I can't think of exactly when to...
yeah but is TCWalter back?
Ditto! Today I bought ANGI and more RDS on the drop (B class this time since it dropped like 7%) Sold my BIDU and will wait to rebuy at a lower point if possible (204/5)
in terms of my list of REITS I follow... I have a few CAD ones on the list and then some USA ones... ZRE, D.UN, VRE, AX.UN, REI.UN (gets mentioned a lot), CRR.UN HHC NLY LXP, AMT and SKT HCP and VTR I currently still own LXP (a little) and NLY (a lot) Recently sold off HCP since I think it's high enough and I'll wait to rebuy back in. I used to own D.UN and was annoyed that it spent most of it's life going down. I used to own HHC and sold it on the way up. Nice one...
Opium PH was one of my only instabuys. I still remember exactly the first time I smelled it and got teh bottle right away. It happened to have been a vintage bottle (edt), and later I read up on it and realized it had both anise and some kind of berries or black currants or something so both notes I like. I considered it as my signature scent for a while actually. I would describe it as a warm spicey aromatic... heck now that I'm trying to describe it I'm not really sure...
Personally, with funds like OZM, I love that they pay a nice fat regular dividend, but there's also a bit of movement on the share price itself so I add and subtract my number of units there too. Dividends and asset appreciation, win-win IMO. I do the same thing with my REITS. If they're high enough I just sell off the whole lot and wait to buy back in at a lower price. I may miss out on some dividends for a month or two but I'm only selling it all off if it's really worth...
I trimmed my position on TSLA and took a little money off the table. I still think there's a lot of upside in theory, but just based on what's been happening for the past few weeks I'd rather wait if it dips again and buy lower than I did before. I sold off my HCP position and took the profits. Same with my VWO position. Nearly ready to sell my OZM position too. Good stock though, I hope to buy back in, in future. Saw VTR news premarket and was debating buying... damn...