or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

graphite dust, ie rub a lead pencil along the teeth and that should smoothen out the action
I concur with the above point there and have noticed it too... I used to frequently click on 'new posts' but found it was constantly showing me huge threads about some designer/affiliate or something so now I pretty much only look at my subscriptions. It's been literally years since I opened up a subforum and looked for new threads. Here's what I figure. If it's a massive pinned discussion, or an affiliate thread, etc, there's so much activity there that it should be...
Ohhh, I have bottles of both of those I almost never wear... but I'll retest them now that you mention it. My challenge is about counter seasonal wear. For example it's summer and I sprayed on Dior's Leather Oud and it was beastly, delicious and lovely but clearly it was way to hot for it and I was in full bloom for hours and hours as I went through the subway, busses, etc. I think with a single spray, some of the heavy fall/winter scents would be interesting to wear in...
So... party at Meyer's place then?
for the sexing part you want to keep the meal light and simple with a tossed salad perhaps [[SPOILER]]
I've always like the Intensa the best out of the original 3. That being said, actually I really really liked their newer line, particularly the Oud and Leather. I didn't like the Amber and there's one other with a weird name I'm forgetting. I know there are a million Ouds out there but I highly recommend the oud and also the leather scents, they're different from everything else and I think pretty solid.
I say if you're comfortable and happy with the fit, keep them and wear a belt and just enjoy. You could size down one but half the ownership period they'll be too tight and you'll be stretching them out, so I guess would you rather be uncomfortable in the beginning but happy in the end, or happy now and possibly less happy later?
Last week I had a friend who wanted help getting ready for a wedding on a reasonable budget, but like most normal people, anything over $300 for dress shoes was inconceivable, so I really had to rack my brain for where to look. We ended up going to Suit Supply first and it was an absolute win. Shoes were like $250 or less I think and looked great and seemed pretty well made, especially for the price. Their suits too, I was VERY impressed to be honest, especially at the...
Testing through my collection. Today it was Sycomore and yep, it's still fantastic stuff. This bottle is staying for sure. Damn L'Inc, I've basically closed out this TF decant shop and only have a few random ones left, including NdN and sooo want to move the last of these bottles out so the deals can be solid... if you guys want Noir de Noir or Neroli please let me know!
I had a bunch of those bottles from ELDO. My understanding was that they were the original 100ml tester/display bottles and last I saw them was about 4-5 years ago I'd say. I recall at the time that the retail bottles were the same as current, meaning square glass with sticker and matte finish top and white box etc but those were the 100ml's they used for testers and the tops came unscrewed (refillable). I don't think they were ever sold like that.