or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

usually I'd have the time to wax on about this in great deal but today I'll keep it short. I tested, not just sniffed, but actually wore some Mona Di Orio Oud yesterday and was REALLY impressed. I've smelled quite a bit of oud, and also tested so many scents its rare that I find something that really blows me away and this Oud was fantastic. It was so complex, so smooth, and projected just perfectly and lasted all day and night. Had the smooth sweet side, the smoke, the...
er... guys, a polo is basically a t-shirt. There's a little collar and buttons but it's not a dress shirt, nor is it business casual. It's just a nice t-shirt of sorts. And nobody should be tucking their t-shirts into pants. It's like one of the most basic 'old-man' mistakes out there.Some thoughtsDon - the shirt is a nice color and decent fit. In general though as a 'bigger' guy try avoid horizontal stripes (makes you look wider). Also, if you have a large stomach, then...
eh, sorry. Honest. [[SPOILER]]
sounds more like the wrong shoe to me!
Is this the final solution? Any other ideas?
Free Willy now HE was sure the Prince of Whales if ever there was one
Today I'm wearing Tom Ford Azure Lime. It's ok, longevity is lacking...
+1. I've been scoping out Ernest Alexander bags and Wolverines for a few years now. They will occasionally mark down 3rd party items but discounts never apply.
womens clothing to me is about fantasy and role play, and IMO of course over the years they've pulled in menswear 'elements' but have usually twisted them so far that they're just fashion fun. I see women trying to wear pant suits and their sleeves hang over their hands, they have soft collars, and pull their collars over the jackets like 1970's greasy chain wearing balding dudes, etc. Example of dos and don't. It's one thing to have a wider trouser leg to accommodate...
god can we stop with the fcking derailment guys? resist the urge to type irrelevant shti. There's actually some real potential for this thread and an academic discussion with pictures. Do menswear and womenswear have different goals? (function versus fantasy/fashion) Should women take traditional men's silhouettes or adapt for their body types? (wearing actual menswear versus being inspired by) etc...