or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

wow, those are some tight Diesels. I think I've tried that cut. IF you're comfortable with those Diesels and like the look/cut, then those APC's are probably fine. If in isolation you asked me my opinion of the APC's, I'd say they're borderline too tight, not way off, but a little snug there... eh you're probably good, looks fine and they'll stretch out.
I think the new top header looks nice, but my first complaint is that it stays there permanently as I scroll, which I don't need to see it and it now cuts into my reading area
well, CHK did nicely today. CNX went down though
needs better pics. try natural light and closer up. at a glance, tshirt looks oversized, makes your arms look twiggy. jeans seem ok, sorta meh, not that they have to be skinny, but yours are billowing, and too wide and long. Cuffs aren't taking up enough slack and they look to wide to let stack so neither may work. not sure cuffs and those trainers work together.
if this chair's a rockin, don't er....
speaking of totes, someone should tote-aly buy my barely used otter green bag. do it, do it nowwwwww!!!!!
perhaps you should change your name+avatar to Sleepy?
So... oil/gas, when are we going to hit the bottom here becuase I'm seeing these guys go down and down and down and it never seems to end. also, I guess a more general discussion question here since the upside/downside topic has come up. 1. When you buy into a stock, do you decide to more or less always keep it and then just add more or sell off some as it goes up and down (pad/trim)? Or do you buy in full and cash out fully? For example, with guys like EPZM that seem...
Nicelynice, suit deets please!