or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Every time i travel to a new city and go perfume smelling I try to get a few of these. Samples add up to something yo! I've acquired most of the Hermessence line, so 4ml x 10 and sold several sets of those for about $125+$10 shipping on eBay. I sold 5x4ml Mona Di Orio samples for about $85, 17x1.5ml Byredo samples for $90 (5-10 sets of those) etc... Hell I even had a few discontinued 4ml samples of Ford that sold for like $100+. The Chanel Exlusives, 4mls go for about...
well plus $45 versus $70 seems like a big difference but add to that $45 shipping, risk of breakage or a 'bad' batch, risk of getting confiscated etc etc... that being said I'd probably take a bottle. Levoosh I don't know your guys/crew here but I'd always pick up a bottle for the heck of it.
Overall a pretty positive day in the market, finally! HerbaLife's been jumping quite a bit, good recovery I guess but I still just don't like the company ha! hey I wanted to ask you guys what you think of COS (.TO). From my understanding oil sands are a viable source when the price per barrel is high enough to warrant the extraction cost, and I'm assuming that the prices went from $100 to $40/50 and will end up coming back up to somewhere, maybe 70-80 with enough time,...
I can work on putting together another one of these. Probably in the next month or two once the weather in nicer. I'm open to suggestions for location. Could be anything from a nice bar/restaurant patio to a particular retail store to host us. Keep in mind it's a mix of MC and SW&D so needs to work for both groups. Tao, message me with your email address and I'll add you to the list directly.
Just bought into HIMX and came here to post about it (bought just under 7) And double down on MU (at 27.5) Yesterday opened a position on RDS.A too. BAD just jumped 14-15%, for no reason I know of. Still not really worth much at least in my portfolio but it's quite a jump
cool, thanks guys. I'll do some research on these.
ah, yes yes, boredom. it's really the silent killer. watch out kids! (you look good!)
any particular stocks you guys have recently purchased or are eyeing?
today I'm wearing bottega veneta, and not the mens, the "womens" one. I've used this sample probably 3-4 times now and I still find this just really really pleasant. It's above harmless, nowhere near my usual offensive, and it's just a tad womanly, and yet, I just really enjoy wearing it. I'm pretty tempted to get a bottle of this. It's sort of what I was looking for but didn't quite click with in Daim Blond
hire slowly fire quickly. I buy in chunks all the way down and then sell it all off when it comes back up. that's my strategy anyway. re: EPZM, sure longer term like the past 1-3 years they've gone way higher than this, but most the past few months has bounced between 18/19 and 23/24, so IMO I sold now and if it keeps going up to 30, 35, fine, my 'lost gains', but I'm happy with making a little scratch and will keep an eye on it and assume it'll come back down within...