Posts by Master-Classter

I just picked up some quick retail work to cover the bills for a few weeks while I'm recruiting for something corporate professional and long term (sponsorship).
+1 to that. Generally right ideas, not quite the perfect execution though.
that's what she said
Oh, figured I'd post this here too... considering how $$$ booze is compared to North America, these two seemed like a decent deal to me and I got 'em both: https://www.liquorland.com.au/Spirits/aberlour-12yo-scotch-whisky-700ml_1976326 https://www.liquorland.com.au/Spirits/lagavulin-8yo-anniversary-edition-scotch-whisky-700ml_2804450
Oops, posted this in the what are you drinking thread by accident. oh well, crossposting here now too. bought a bottle of Lagavulin 8. Review sounded good. It's quite light in color and flavor. Only had a few sips so will comment more as I go through it, but so far it's decent if a tad 'light'. Was on sale here locally for $80 (AUD) so figured it was worth a shot to try since I have the 16 already and like it.
bought a bottle of Lagavulin 8. Review sounded good. It's quite light in color and flavor. Only had a few sips so will comment more as I go through it, but so far it's decent if a tad 'light'. Was on sale here locally for $80 (AUD) so figured it was worth a shot to try since I have the 16 already and like it.
I lived in Lausanne for 4 months (school at UNIL). Did some touring around the country and I'd say there were 2-3 highlights... pics taken with an old point and shoot but you get the idea.There's lake Geneva, sailing, swimming, etc and taking the ferry across to Evian to see the mountains and drink the water (dont' forget a passport).In Lausanne itself besides a very old cathedral, was an interesting museum of art from the insane / mentally ill. As a psych student I found...
Seems like the sort of thing you'd find easily at Uniqlo, Club Monaco, etc. I've seen and owned a few versions over the years from these two stores.
Wore Kerosine R'Oud Elements which I've had the sample of for ages and finally got round to trying. Reminds me of YSL M7. I feel like I mentioned that recently. I've reworn and finished my sample of Montale Greyland. I keep thinking I'm wearing Gucci PH. There's this dry peppery incense cedarwood accord with a bit of wax. Too simple for my taste but quite nice. If Gucci PH wasn't so expensive I'd wear that instead. Today I'm not overthinking it. 4711 sprayed liberally.
I'm not a big drinker though I own a lot of bottles. Haven't finished very many but just finally emptied one. Aberlour 12. By the end my conclusion is it's light and a bit sweet. Very drinkable. A little bitter to my taste. Also seems to taste better to me neat than with water. I still much prefer the a'bunadh though. So expensive here in Auz so will have to see what else is available around here that's not terribly overpriced.