or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

currently thinking of moving a few more % into OZM and picking up some SCTY. Wish I'd got into the SCTY even a few days ago around the 50-52 area but still looks like there's a long way up. I don't know the sector but I think these guys will do well at least in the next few years (1-3).
girlfriend is a flight attendant for Air Canada and had a layover in the Republic. Was hoping for a standard expression but she got a single barrel. Still, it's a whole different style of rum from the sweet syrupy spicey stuff. (short answer, not the LCBO!)
currently sipping some Four Roses Single Barrel for the first time. Taking it neat and it's tasty goodness. Yeah I know, it's not scotch. cross posting this... oh, just moved and organized / temporarily set up my 'bar'... more of a personal stockpile really. It's a work in progress, still got a long list of to buys but here's where it's at in under a year of 'collecting' Gins - New Amsterdam, Bombay Saphire, Hendricks, Gordons and Beefeaters Vodka - Grey Goose,...
currently sipping some Four Roses Single Barrel for the first time. Taking it neat and it's tasty goodness. oh, just moved and organized / temporarily set up my 'bar'... more of a personal stockpile really. It's a work in progress, still got a long list of to buys but here's where it's at in under a year of 'collecting' Gins - New Amsterdam, Bombay Saphire, Hendricks, Gordons and Beefeaters Vodka - Grey Goose, Żubrówka, Titos Rum - Havana Club 7 year, something random...
as I was typing it I had a feeling somebody was going to comment hazy fuzzy texture, and hazlenut scent
^ you just bumped a thread from 3 years ago.
currently sipping some Four Roses Single Barrel, straight up, and it's tasty tasty juice
huh, well actually based on what you like, no not entirely... off the top of my head: So if you like dark or weird like Dzing and spice liks Poivre and gourmand like T42 and smoke like Passage ... then try Fou D'Absinthe which you got, for the green herbal spices Timbuktu for the soapy spices, and then Dzongkha for the teas and incense, Al Oudh for the raunchy spices, Coeur de Vétiver Sacré for the jammy vetiver, and Méchant Loup for the fuzzy nuts And if you like fresh...
ok, I know I've been corrected by others but just wanted to take a second to recall what I said before about the different cuts, I made a few assumptions and was wrong... Just went to NYC and tried on the different cuts... In my experience PS is fairly tight and skinny but straight all the way through with a taper. NS is a slimish but not tight straight cut with minimal taper and I believe selvedge (if you care). PNS is more or less in the middle, so compared to the PS,...
@s3lam nice jacket, I dig