or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

Up for sale is an awesome Brand New With Tags (BNWT) Oxford Cloth Button Down (OCDB) from Naked & Famous. Size small, slim fit (it's slim!). Just bought it from Holt Renfrew last season and decided I have too many other shirts. It's a great shirt, really distinctive pattern, well made, reasonably priced. Thick and sturdy fabric with a bit of give. Retail on this is $140(plus tax it's $160), and it's brand new from the store. Asking price is $90 plus $10 shipping to North...
Up for sale is a great passport holder and travel case (fits boarding passes, etc) from Australian maker Louis Cardini. Done in a nice tobacco brown color, 100% leather and lined with leather and a paisley silk throughout.I'm going to say it looks nice and functions well, but this isn't like an Hermes item. It looks good, just understand that it's not some crazy high end item. Full retail is only $80...
it's not the teaching that's dead, it's the learning
pictures are hard to tell but they look good. Don't size down any more. -1 from your regular pants is good. (I did -2 and they've never really stretched out the 2 inches I was expecting)
Nothing too complicated about that point. I just meant that with a 'designer' suit, there's someone who's thought about various parts and come up with a specific idea, a look, a collection of features that creates an impression. I find MTM suits are often no-name companies with well known fabrics that product suits that hit all the right measurements, but don't have any personality to them. They fit in a sense, but they're just so lifeless. In contrast, with a little...
damn NFLX, what a jump! It's gone up 25% in about 12 days, crazyness. Have been thinking of buying for a few weeks and every time it went up I thought I'll just wait 'till it goes back down again. Just did 17% in one DAY. I'm going to pick up some AMZN instead. It's a little higher than I'd like but still looks like there's a lot of room to grow and I think this guys will do well long term anyway.
pretty dang awesome
solid dark black or that 'faux black' ie a sort of charcoal color? (the latter is often on sale since it's seasonal I think)
damn, Jetblast is back!
damn that's good Zechs and yeah +1, I want to be Parker when I grow up too