or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

I just visited NYC and made my pilgrimage to Uniqlo. I know it's not 'fancy' stuff, but honestly every time I go, I walk out with a huge pile of stuff for a little pile of money and everything just fits perfectly. Their OCBD's, Sportscoat, pants, everything in XS and 28/29 waist and it's all just perfect. If you have one near you or can do internet orders with returns, I highly recommend trying their stuff.
oh wow, that's beautiful. Seriously I'm actually going to go get myself a drink and come back to read all that properly
One of the things to remember about Avignon, is WHEN it was made, 2002. Do I think it's unusual, or overly interesting, no, but you have to remember that it was way ahead of the curve. CdG making a whole line of incense, it's sort of their thing (woody incense and avant guard smells) but it's like when Armani did Bois D'Encense, nobody was doing that. We're currently in this whole trend of dry woody incense and oud and stuff but 12 years ago people were still working with...
Yep, Emit Ray around College West at maybe like Ossington or just past there? Small place, pretty solid scotch/bourbon/rye list and very reasonable prices. Also, didn't end up staying, but stopped at Nobody Writes to the Colonel and they didn't have a lot of selection, but for example 1oz of Laphroag QC was $7.50 and 5/$20 bar shots including 40 Creek for example, so pretty cheap. Of course I'd rather just drink something like LQC at home, but if I was out it's cheap. Just...
So I know RDPD is a little dated and I don't follow it to the letter, but after having read it a few times, basically I pulled out a few useful pieces of advice (I think). Work hard, but first work smart. Don't be a lazy thinker. Think and have a strategy. It's better to be an owner than a worker. Don't work for someone else unless it's strategic to learn and go start your own business. Working for someone else (unless you're in commissioned sales) or even being a...
my parfum is pretty stanky. got it about a year, year and a half ago.
so I'm sure you guys are all more experienced, but I'm just starting out... went with a buddy to a bar yesterday with a strong scotch+bourbon list and tried a few firsts. They had Old Rip 1oz for $10.25 (bartender ended up undercharging it at $9.50) and all I can say is wow wow, really solid juice. I know a little about the Winkle hype but I don't go in with any expectations and even if I'd have known nothing, I would have been impressed. Sweet caramal, full mouth, warm...
in Rich Dad Poor Dad, he makes the point that it's only by taking (calculated) risks that you really get the rewards. playing it safe and doing wide diversity really just gets you a weak return. personally I think it makes sense to do both. I invest a large chunk in stable stuff and then have a small bit for playing around to try and up my average return. at this point, I'm late 20's, just starting out, so i'm basically building a 70/30 portfolio trading ETF's (buy/hold...
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have the packaging/tube for Dior Vetiver 125ml? and while we're at it, I'm looking for BOXES for these below, anyone have these? (I'm happy to pay/trade for them) 50ml Tom Ford Extreme 75ml and 125ml Dolce & Gabanna Pour Homme 90ml MPG Route de Vetiver 100ml Givenchy Pi 50ml Guerlain Mitsouko EdT 100ml Bois 1920 Sushi Imperial 30ml Fresh Cannabis Rose
was excited to see the book deal, but despite the 50% off, meaning only $105, they want $70 shipping+handling... ah, hello!?