or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

generally speaking our stuff is a little higher, like $15-30 per bottle depending on what it is, but for anything special/limited it can be significantly higher. I price shop and given limited budget and how much I can bring back each trip, I really work the differences to the max to get the best price differences. There are plenty of $20-50 bottles where there's only like $5-10 difference, but even at that price there are a few where there's like $20-30 difference on a...
oh ooh, polo haters gonna hate! (ok in all fairness, with good reason in this case.) and belt is pretty questionable too @Willy, haven't seen you post here in a while (?). Nice shirt, I've been eyeing that one for a while. CM is doing 40% off this weekend and just saw it a few hours ago at the shop and am on the fence about pulling the trigger... @Chet, why you gotta hem those pants so short?
Astors SA kept saying that their 4R Single was highly recommended and I ended up going with Willet instead to round out the collection in terms of tastes/styles. Hmmmm, oh well, good enough reason to go back and visit (assuming stock still left). picked up Ugedail which I'm excited to try out. $75 at Astors, $175 in Toronto so even with the exchange rate ($85?) it's still excellent IMO
yep. he's rather ahem busty (note you can buy the version without the bust for considerably cheaper)
well F me, I only own a few Filson items and amongst them is the dopp kitt and I was wondering if I'm the only person who finds it surprisingly large and heft. I really want to use it, but honestly half the time I'm travelling I end up using a ziplock instead or something. This little bag is thick, heavy, takes up too much space, and holds a fair amount but isn't really all that space efficient
as in... you're the guy who's thinking of buying that? you're the model? you're the guy who designed the item? ....
@Horns, note that IFRA regulations going into effect end of this year meant that many co's like Malle had to do some reformulations over the past year or two to comply. There's an interview with him about having to tweak like most of the line. Meaning I'm sure PoaL is still excellent, but might be different from what you remember. (was this discussion here or BN's? I can't remember)
visiting family in CT, either of these a 'must buy'?
Hey all, few quick things... 1. If you're interested in Dior Private Collection, 30ml decant in atomizer of either Mitzah or Oud Ispahan please let me know ASAP. I'm in NYC just for the weekend and Bergdorfs has the 125ml sizes and I'm debating getting them, and will pick them up if someone wants a 30ml off them. Getting the Oud anyway, but debating about the Mitzah. 2. SOTD Dior Vetiver. Smelled this a few times and wearing it all day now. Well, it's a good solid...
Tom Ford Lavender Palm, a fragrance Ford feels best evokes the image of California's "sparkling sunlight, natural blossoms, and expansive coastlines." The fragrance opens with the interplay of two types of lavender: the bright, tonic flash of Lavandin and the concentrated herbal undertones of Lavender Absolute. Lemon and bergamot merge with clary sage for a lemony coastal blend reminiscent of Malibu while pink and white oleander and lime blossom lend an ethereal facet that...