or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

I guess my main point is this. 90-95% of the money is the capital and the rest is gains. I'd rather put in the money when it's gone through a sharp drop to a low point, and gain 5% becuase of a 'recovery', plus there's an option to gain another 5% if it keeps growing, than to buy in at 'even' and risk 5 up or down and not know which one it's going to be. I could miss out on 5% up true, but there are a lot of companies out there to invest in and I'd rather buy losers than...
So basically here's my thinking on the process. If I look at a stock it's wherever it's at, if I buy it and wait for an earnings report, it could go up 5-7-10% or down the same amount.I've tried to speculate and pick ones I thought were going to jump, like FB for example, but if they're good solid companies then either the growth is priced in already so it's fairly stable, or there's some movement going to happen because of the crowd rush, but it could go either way. So I...
alright so here was a weird one... UBNT I see it's way down in the aftermarket so I put in a buy first thing in the morning. It was about 31.5 and dropped to 27 at the open. I buy some... think hey maybe it's like Chipotle so let's give this a little while incase it drops more and I'll lean in harder, and it ends up just going up and up and up and at the end of the day closes pretty much back to where it started! I only put in about half as much as I wanted to but...
is it perhaps the picture of the vjayjay on the bottle that keeps you coming back for more?
I always thought the navy color had a thinner material independent of the old versus new ownership... (for the record, last week I was at a shop feeling the 256's and the navy was noticeably thinner fabric than the other colors) or did the 'new guys' release the navy as their 'new' version? When did it come out? Maybe the thinner navy was their first product release, and the other thicker bags are just older production that hasn't sold through yet? seems unlikely. Maybe...
yo..... pretty sure I sat at the exact same table as you at Guu Sakabar last week, maybe even the same night just later. Aint that a crazy thing(besides that I agree, in general I find your 'fits' don't fit you very well at all, and your items look tattered old and generally just weird grandma / thrift type items all mishmashed together)I think I found the problem....Focus more on the fit and fabric and less on the colors, patterns, and brands and you'll actually get...
and Carnita's! Oh wait, nevermind. I'll order something else.
Was wondering about that too... I sold off my SCTY at about 57 seeing it cycle from under 50 to 57, figured it would go back down and I'd buy back in... now TSLA's up, there's the home battery announcement coming next week so it's up, and SCTY's getting a nice bump too. Damn, shoulda woulda coulda, but I sold it and took my money off the table and I'm ok with that. I'm hoping over the next week it might drop a bit along with TSLA so I can buy back in. For me it just...
^^^ PM sent - no worries. Everything you see listed is AVAILABLE!!!!!