or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

great, thanks! and just to keep on trend, currently drinking:
don't get me wrong, even with 2-3 banker boxes of bottles, I still have a pretty substantial decant collection. White tops with clear caps are 10ml, silver caps are 30ml's, divisions are categories/families... and this is a just an artificial limit so I don't overstock...just counted and looks like 45-50 x10ml, and aroundn 40 x30ml [[SPOILER]]
seems like a size too big non? shoulder seems over the edge, sleeves bunched up a lot, length in the body longer than even an untucked shirt... I guess you could be going for the 'oversized' look?
and size! How can you sell shoes down to the half size, but then for socks it's just like sorry, size 8-12 for everyone good luck. I've started buying womens socks since technically I'm a 10 in womens so at the upper end of their range. All the good ones like Gold Toe, or even Uniqlo are all way way too big (I'm a size 8)
I used to test a scent 2-3 times and buy bottles, so got around 75-100 now, but within the past 2-3 years I've mostly switched over to decants. 10ml means it's expensive, potent, or I just want to test it out more, 30ml means I like it and this should really cover my needs instead of a bottle, 50ml means it was so much cheaper as a decant than a bottle (Ford, Creed, Le Labo) that it made sense to do that. And I'm always walking around collecting samples so I have been...
currently thinking of moving a few more % into OZM and picking up some SCTY. Wish I'd got into the SCTY even a few days ago around the 50-52 area but still looks like there's a long way up. I don't know the sector but I think these guys will do well at least in the next few years (1-3).
girlfriend is a flight attendant for Air Canada and had a layover in the Republic. Was hoping for a standard expression but she got a single barrel. Still, it's a whole different style of rum from the sweet syrupy spicey stuff. (short answer, not the LCBO!)
currently sipping some Four Roses Single Barrel for the first time. Taking it neat and it's tasty goodness. Yeah I know, it's not scotch. cross posting this... oh, just moved and organized / temporarily set up my 'bar'... more of a personal stockpile really. It's a work in progress, still got a long list of to buys but here's where it's at in under a year of 'collecting' Gins - New Amsterdam, Bombay Saphire, Hendricks, Gordons and Beefeaters Vodka - Grey Goose,...
currently sipping some Four Roses Single Barrel for the first time. Taking it neat and it's tasty goodness. oh, just moved and organized / temporarily set up my 'bar'... more of a personal stockpile really. It's a work in progress, still got a long list of to buys but here's where it's at in under a year of 'collecting' Gins - New Amsterdam, Bombay Saphire, Hendricks, Gordons and Beefeaters Vodka - Grey Goose, Żubrówka, Titos Rum - Havana Club 7 year, something random...
as I was typing it I had a feeling somebody was going to comment hazy fuzzy texture, and hazlenut scent