or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

didn't know about italso used credit to buy stock in after hours and had to sell off some to pay it off otherwise I'll be paying interest later
Well, at least what i lost on AAPL I gained back on TSLA. Bought Apple at 118 down to 117 give or take and sold half around 114 this morning, took a small loss. Bought Tesla around 200 and sold aftermarket near the peak at 215. Pretty much even between the two. Oh well. I'm hoping BMY will have a good report tomorrow morning.
Yeah, up 2-3% then suddenly down... let's see how this all plays out
I think there's actually a Toronto Tailors thread floating around somewhere
Basically a penny stock at this point but today SUNE jumped about 75%!
I've got my buy set to around 260 and under. Not based on any particular reason, just whatever I felt like. Today I trimmed some DIS stock at 94 that I bought at 91. Have reset the buy around 91-92 again and will buy and sell little amounts if it fluctuates around that. Also bought a decent chunk of TSLA today around 200. If it moves up a few % today I'll probably just sell and take the profit, otherwise will hang in for the week and see what happens on the report and...
Wow, I can't believe NFLX kept going and going. Now at 126 or something? I sold it off at 118 and saw it slow down at 120 and figured it would come back down to 115, then 110-112 more or less. Instead it kept carrying up. Hell, missed out on another 30% upside there. Oh well, bulls, bears and pigs right? I've put in some good sized limit orders on all my REITS if they drop further. Pretty much every 3-5% drop I add about 30-50% to the holding. So far I've got CLDT, BKD,...
I'm really no expert on these matters (since when has that stopped me from making a recommendation amirite) but for $10-15 y'all should buy a can of Wine Preserver, that heavy air stuff. Whether you've opened a bottle of Wine, Scotch, Vermouth, etc, if you're worried about it oxidizing, just spray in some of this stuff and it should work. It's inert so won't harm the liquid and for the $10-15 it's worth giving it a shot if it'll save a bottle that's $50 or $150
Yeah but price. $50 for mainline MA-1, $100 (?) for U line, and $500 for APC. Just guessing here.
I know this will probably sound silly, but where can I find out when a company is doing their quarterly report? I've realized I should probably mark down those dates for the ones I'm holding Also stock related, I bought some TSLA between 200 and 197, sold about half of it today just under 105 and am holding the rest in anticipation of this 'announcement' tonight. If it jumps up I'm selling it off, if it drops I'll double down and be back at my original position on average.