or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

er, well none of those have much to do with bergamot or citrus... Have you smelled the ones you listed and like them? if you don't usually wear fragrances and want something light and easy to wear and non-offensive then I would suggest sampling your way through Hermes, Atelier, Chanel and Creed, and Le Labo plus probably a few other houses I'm forgetting.
Just found a secret source... And picked up a bottle of Laphroag An Cuan Mor for $55 Canadian Dollars!!!! Pearson had this for $85 CAD at one point then sold out and now I'm seeing it for $120+ USD everywhere. I find duty free exlusives hit and miss but for $55 I'll take the risk on this one. I now have the QC, the 18, the P/X DF exclusive.
sounds nice!
+1 to size Small. Plus you'll probably get more years out of it if your body shape changes at all. That larger size isn't exactly 'big' on you, it's still pretty darn fitted.
I suspect it's actually a very solid line but Black Afgano seems to overshadow all other discussions.
I strap my feet to a couple of large steaks and walk around tenderizing them (the steaks) all day. As per above, add a little pepper et voile, by the time you're home, dinner's halfway ready! That, or I get topys put on and cover up that beautiful leather.
sometimes it's batch variations. sometimes is application method (dab versus spray). sometimes it's volume (drip versus 4 sprays). sometimes it's seasons (testing versus bottle). and in my experience, often it's expectations. you test something, get a small sense of it and begin to idealize the idea and then when you finally buy the unicorn, it's less exciting than you believed and you get bored and go chase the next one.
TSLA was a nice jump there, I managed to sell a few shares I bought this morning at 147 right at 164 so that was good. Still, was only a few shares I just happen to pick up this morning out of desperation. Still down fairly hard on the whole position since i started buying it at about 220... TWTR, damn, saw it go down about 10+% and didn't buy any, now it's basically back to regular numbers. Weird.
damn, I'm holding MU and QCOMM too. Haaa, it's like every single stock I own has gone down the tubes. Here's hoping TSLA and TWTR can pop a little so I can trim since i'm pretty over weighted on both.
Yeah I saw those postmarket numbers last night and was like wow... I really thought I had picked a few solid stocks and out of all of them, I mean all seem to have dropped a lot. From DIS and AAPL a little, to NFLX, AMZN, etc quite a bit, and then SCTY and LNKD both took massive hits. Crazy. I'm down around 15-20% in my portfolio overall at this point I think.