or Connect

Posts by Master-Classter

uh, probablement personne sait? avec des objects comme ca, c'est difficile de savoir exactment, c'est tres specifique... moi je ne sais pas, encore bon chance...
duh, who doesn't. I already had a sip of mine and damn if it ain't yummy.
^ I've only tested that once but thought it was really really nice
huh, SCTY and EPZM are recovering nicely. Unfortunately they're still not even back to where I bought them at
Ha, SOTD - Mona Di Orio Oud... still loving this, just having trouble springing $500-600 for a bottle... anyone interested in a decant if I buy a bottle?
yeah actually I was going to say, the olde HC's are pretty good. I think I've got a bottle of 7 anejos and it was like $15-20 or something a few years ago.
ermagerd I have 500ml (no joke) of Lavender Palm. If you guys want some please lemme know. today I wore Noir de Noir from a new flacon... I've smelled very different versions of this it seems and I don't know if it's batch variations, reformulations, or just bad juice. The one I own is dark juice, almost smells musty, and heavy on the chocolate sort of side, and the new one I just got is much lighter juice, smells weaker, and seems to focus more on the rose side. both...
just picked up a bottle of Aberlour A'Bunadh (so excited! thanks SkinnyGoomba) and a bottle of Springbank 10 (b1os, SkinnyGoomba?). Calgary airport had the Springbanks 10, 15, and 18. They were $72, $102, and $144. All 750ml's, Canadian dollars, taxes included, and they had 10% off for my flight attendant girlfriend. I did some reading and chose the 10 as an intro for $64. I know one of you guys recommended to do older Springbank years but from what I've read, the 18 at...
daddy when are we going to eat??!!!! quiet son, the Van Winkles are waiting!!!!