or Connect

Posts by keithp3521

Here you go, man. AoC AF84 at Anchorage airport. I call this piece "Alden with Wolf."
Wow. Thanks, Shawn. That was very cool of you to link to my sale. That's good karma, baby.
Cool. Will do tomorrow. Thanks!
Well, Friday is going to be a sad day for me: I put up my color 8 LWBs with antique edge for sale on Ebay. They just didn't fit right. Of all the different shoes I've worn, those color 8s are the only ones that women consistently said, 'Ooh, I love your shoes." As soon as Leffot has another pre-order, I'm going to replace them with my proper size. Guess I'm not alone in thinking that particular make-up is awesome: within an hour, those shoes had hundreds of views and...
Fantastic. Thanks, Alcibiades.
Thanks, Rydenfan.
Howdy, boys. Anybody have some insight into which retailer carries plain toe boots, preferably in color 8? Alden of Carmel carries them, but only on Trubalance last. I'd prefer Barrie last, or I guess Leydon. The best make-up in my opinion was Blackbird's creamery boot, but I don't think they carry them any more. Thanks.
Thanks, man.
Yesterday, I received my color 8 LWBs from Leffot. Look at that sole: clean, unblemished, perfect. It'll never look like that again. But I can't wait until these babies are creased and form-fitting. At any rate, after - what? five? - pairs of shoes, I have finally determined my proper size on the barrie last. I don't live near a brick-and-mortar store, so I've had to buy shoes via mail order to try them on. And, of course, by the time I've worn them a bit to figure out if...
Not exactly "enough to make a grown man cry," but it definitely got a few choice curse words out of me. Brand new jar of Saphir renovateur. Dropped it, broke the lid. Crikey!