or Connect

Posts by lj1212

Any yoox codes floating around? Extra 20% won't work with what I want..
No interest in these?
Did you ship to the states and did you get hit with duties? The site said it was taken care of already so just wanna make sure haha
Hi, I have a pair of balenciaga dirty white and red high tops. Size 39. I've worn them twice so the soles are dirty. No box but I have the dust bag and plastics the shoes came in. They are in perfect condition. This is an interest check so feel free to send me an offer. Its $450 plus shipping and PayPal fees. Price drop to $350!
Hi, Interest check in some of my jeans that aren't being used. I've worn these once. They have never been washed and could Pass as new. I lost weight and they don't fit me as well as I would want them To. Super soft finish, ex bought them for me as a gift. They have been altered to 30-31 in length and have not been touched aside from That. I'm looking for $100 plus shipping and PayPal Fees but am open to reasonable offers. They are a stunning pair of jeans and would Like...
Hi, Interest check in some of my jeans that aren't being used. Spurr denim with really nice copper Rivets and details. Size 30 and have been worn maybe once. These are unwashed. They have never been washed and could Pass as new. I lost weight and they don't fit me as well as I would want them To. They have been altered to 30-31 in length and have not been touched aside from That. I'm looking for $100 pus shipping and PayPal Fees but am open to reasonable offers. They are a...
Hi, Interest check in some of my jeans that aren't being used. I've worn these jeans maybe once? Never been washed! Will Pass as new. They are a regularish cut and are dark navy selvedge. I lost weight and they don't fit me as well as I would want them To. They have been altered to 30-31 in length and have not been touched aside from That. I'm looking for $100 plus shipping and PayPal Fees but am open to reasonable offers. They are a stunning pair of jeans and would Like...
Hi, Interest check in some of my jeans that aren't being used. I've worn these for less than 5 times and for short instances only. They have never been washed and could Pass as new. I lost weight and they don't fit me as well as I would want them To. They have been altered to 30-31 in length and have not been touched aside from That. I'm looking for $250 plus shipping and PayPal Fees but am open to reasonable offers. They are a stunning pair of jeans and would Like to...
anyone familiar with the brand parlay? where's it made? can't seem to find any info on them online
Hi, I have an Alexander Wang oversized bomber in a size 48 for sale. It's more of an interest check but am willing to let it go for a good price. The sleeves are too big for me ( yes yes i know that it's supposed to be..) and might have it altered if no one is interested. I'm using stock pics at the moment as I have not taken photos of the actual jacket yet. I will provide them to whoever asks and will post them later on as well. The jacket is brand new. I've tried...