or Connect

Posts by lj1212

Nothing of interest from ssense.. drops aren't thay great IMO
Only worked when I used my email.. was kind of a pain because I had to browse the site using my phone haha
What happened to the farfetch sale? Weird that it's down now. I was able to get slp black and white highs yesterday for $350
Any yoox codes floating around? Extra 20% won't work with what I want..
No interest in these?
Did you ship to the states and did you get hit with duties? The site said it was taken care of already so just wanna make sure haha
Hi, I have a pair of balenciaga dirty white and red high tops. Size 39. I've worn them twice so the soles are dirty. No box but I have the dust bag and plastics the shoes came in. They are in perfect condition. This is an interest check so feel free to send me an offer. Its $450 plus shipping and PayPal fees. Price drop to $350!
Hi, Interest check in some of my jeans that aren't being used. I've worn these once. They have never been washed and could Pass as new. I lost weight and they don't fit me as well as I would want them To. Super soft finish, ex bought them for me as a gift. They have been altered to 30-31 in length and have not been touched aside from That. I'm looking for $100 plus shipping and PayPal Fees but am open to reasonable offers. They are a stunning pair of jeans and would Like...
Hi, Interest check in some of my jeans that aren't being used. Spurr denim with really nice copper Rivets and details. Size 30 and have been worn maybe once. These are unwashed. They have never been washed and could Pass as new. I lost weight and they don't fit me as well as I would want them To. They have been altered to 30-31 in length and have not been touched aside from That. I'm looking for $100 pus shipping and PayPal Fees but am open to reasonable offers. They are a...
Hi, Interest check in some of my jeans that aren't being used. I've worn these jeans maybe once? Never been washed! Will Pass as new. They are a regularish cut and are dark navy selvedge. I lost weight and they don't fit me as well as I would want them To. They have been altered to 30-31 in length and have not been touched aside from That. I'm looking for $100 plus shipping and PayPal Fees but am open to reasonable offers. They are a stunning pair of jeans and would Like...