or Connect

Posts by mrpo0nani

Spread collar EP SOLD
New, never worn Visvim Giza Oxford from a few years ago. Visvim Oxfords retail for $280. I never wore the shirt and it's been hanging in my closet. Incredible sea island cotton, elk leather tab, and other details make this the perfect blue oxford. This needs to go as I have bills to pay, so feel free to send reasonable offers. Measurements are approx: Chest (pit to pit): 20 in Sleeve (pit to cuff): 18 in Body length (top of collar to bottom hem): 27.5 Shoulders (tough to...
Selling 2 ROTM shirts and 2 Epaulet shirts. Both Epaulet shirts are size small blue pinpoint oxfords. 1 Spread Collar. 1 Point Collar in a darker blue. Worn once each! Retail was $130 per. Selling for 60 Measurements are from EP's site: Chest: 19" Sleeves: 25.5" Collar: 15" Shoulder: 17.5" Length: 29.5" Two Run of the Mill shirts from F/W '11. Size XS. One classic blue oxford, and one blackwatch broadcloth. Amazing details coupled with the italian fabrics made these the...
Awesome man, this is the stanton cut I got. Really appreciate the info! Cheers.
I got them used. I also thought the same thing but I checked and the selvedge detail goes all the way up to the waist. Here is a pic of the other side.
Hey guys, I have always loved RT's collections. Recently I came across a pair of RT denim i was familiar with and wanted to see if you guys could identify it. I have no idea what the exact denim is and it's driving me nuts. The pair seems like a lighter weight denim, between 8-11 oz and tonal stitching. The most unique detail is the selvedge line, which ive attached a pic of. What do you guys think?
Geller Leather sz48: http://www.ebay.com/itm/robert-geller-brown-leather-motorcycle-jacket-sz-48-S-M-owens-cloak-orig-2200-/321461677451?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item4ad89bed8b
ToJ Duffle sz46 http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/156285-fs-toj-2010-duffle-coat-cracked-pepper-s46/
Visvim Alta F/W08 in like new condition! Awesome jacket in a soft, but tough fabric, lined with a nice plaid pattern, and equipped with Goretex Windstopper. The collar is lined with corduroy and features a leather throat-latch. Size Medium Approx. Measurements- Chest: 20.7in Shoulders: 16.5 Length: 28 Sleeve: 24.5 Priced to move quickly, offers are welcome. Send any questions my way.
For sale is a Navy Wool Blazer from french designer Maison Kitsuné in size IT46 (US36). Retail was over $1k. The blazer is in like new condition and has never been worn out. The jacket is made up of a wonderfully soft italian wool. The cut of the jacket is slightly shorter than the traditional blazer. I have no use for the jacket as it is not required for my work attire and my climate is dreadfully hot. Photos are from Mr. Porter's website. Personal photos are available...