or Connect

Posts by mrpo0nani

Selling off the things I do not wear. Some I've never worn. All measurements are approx. EG Brown Stripe Andover Sz XS- $240 Andover from SS14. Very rare XS. Incredible linen fabric from EG. Great color and cool lining. All the details you expect from EG and more. Never worn, NWT. Size XS Shoulder: ~16.5" Chest: ~18" Sleeve Length: ~23.0" Back Length: ~25.5" EG Weather Poplin Baker sz M- $240 Baker from SS14. Great fabric, and cool lining. All the details you expect...
@Epaulet Here is a pic of the unidentified summer oxford: Any ideas?
Guys, I have this lightweight blue oxford from EP but I don't know what the fabric actual is. It's like a summerweight oxford but it doesn't have the sheen of pinpoint. Any idea what it could be? Can upload photos of the tag (which seems like an older tag) as well.
Can anyone possibly proxy this event? I love EP stuff so much and this is the opportunity of my lifetime. Anyone who could help I would appreciate it and also give you my grandma's fish sauce recipe.
Got the calgary boots in and they are sick. The leather is so nice and I can already see them breaking in beautifully. These are my first pair of boots so I was wondering what you guys do for daily maintenance and care? I want these to be on my feet forever.
Yeah I've checked them out but I'm an impatient American. Looking for a domestic product before having to look overseas for laces. Thank you though!
Hey guys, anyone know where I can find some nice laces for the oiled brown calgary boot? And what length should I buy? The laces that came with the shoes can't even go through all of the eyelets so I'm on the hunt! LMK guys, cheers
Ah, he's gonna play the long con. Once you guys go worldwide you'll have no choice and he'll be able to buy some small group of islands with the money.Cheers
@Epaulet Mike, I've been trying to email your support in regards to an order I placed last week but both addresses are not working: contact@epaulet.com & support@epaulet.com have inboxes that are full?
Alden boots in a beautiful makeup in size 11.5. Worn a handful of times since it was purchased over 3 years ago. Commando sole is in pristine condition. Price includes shipping CONUS. International buyers please message me for a quote. No OG box, but will come in shoe bags. Bushmill's Honey Whiskey not included. Cheers.