or Connect

Posts by deburn

Thanks for the info! Any idea when those 25% off footwear deals come around?So I take it $599.00 for RLBL is a good price?
Yeah, it started last night apparently. You can sign up for their newsletter and get in on the next one if you like
http://shop.corterleather.com/products/summer-grab-bag I just bought one of these. The Premium Grab Bag is already sold out, so I imagine this will soon be as well. From their website: Accessory Grab Bag, $18.50 -Version 1 Bottlehooks in Copper, Pewter, Red, and sample colors with included Signature Split Ring - Bracelet two-packs in two different sizes per bag, one each Latigo and Black - Cuffs, card holders, and small leather cases The increasingly popular Grab Bag...
I'm going to up there next week - any likelihood of anything good still being available? What about shoes? I'm visiting a friend in Mississauga so it should be easy to stop by. Any other deals apart from the Harry Rosen outlet?
I think many (most?) members on this forum will never be finished getting new clothes and shoes, because a) when you do get to the end of the list, you go back to the top and start upgrading your stuff, and b) for a lot of us, me included, it's a hobby Edit: I must have been posting at the same time as SkinnyGoomba
Nothing vain about getting some shuteye
Sounds like this may not be possible right away, but adding a suit or two to the rotation would help. Have you thought about using cedar hangers? Since you don't have much ventilation, maybe you could have a small table fan directed at the suit?
sftiger is right, that's what I meant.NAMOR, they are both spring-loaded, but the split toe tree seems to have some kind of tension between the front halves that I prefer
I didn't realize you could unscrew the plates, so thanks for letting me know. The other downside of these trees - for me - is that the front is not spring-loaded. I feel, though I could be wrong, that spring-loaded is better for the shoes
lol