or Connect

Posts by deburn

Not the best combo, but it won't make you look bad, if that's what you're concerned about. Anyway, once you're indoors you're going to take the overcoat off, right?
This is a good idea if you don't go to conferences in cooler climes. As for the conferences themselves, always make it a point to take a SC at the very least. That way you won't be underdressed even if everyone else is wearing a suit (sounds unlikely from what you're saying), and if it's not needed you can either keep it in your room, or wear it - the old saw about better to be over dressed than under dressed et al
Really? I've been checking on and off and haven't noticed anything new.What I just noticed, however, is that you have 16,577 posts. I knew you posted a lot, but I hadn't realized it was over just 26 months!! I also noticed I just became a senior member after 7 months and 103 posts
There's no way you can d/l 3.7 gigs with Outlook and Gmail, so I guess your wife is d/l pron But there's no way 3.7 gigs can be considered high for a joint account
My order was placed on 12/26 late evening and delivered today
So... are they going to be additions any time soon? I thought Ron mentioned in an earlier post that there might be a few coming
I bought a couple of these Brooks Brothers PS on clearance. These are with machined edges, but I figured it was worth checking out for 8 bucks a pop
So I went to the Filene's in Watertown Mass yesterday, and unfortunately (or fortunately!) the store was closed ie done
oh really! Cool, I'll check it out today!
I think Filenes, at least in the Boston area, are done! I called a couple of stores today... the phone just kept ringing